"Why would you be offended that cannibals refuse to eat black people? Wouldn't that be a good kind of racism? hoHOhoHO! - Do we need more racial diversity in the cannibalism victim community?! hoHOhoHO!!"Kirschey

Vidya Games Thread

Nenélove

Cured and Medicated
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I haven't played much of 343 Halo outside of 4 and Infinite and since The Banished (the space monkeys) were introduced in Halo Wars 2, I don't really know what their whole thing is. They just want to fuck shit up I guess because their home world was destroyed by an AI. Can't really blame 'em for that I guess.
I didn't know africa had a space program or that it was destroyed by an AI...
:whatastory:

yuckyyaki

Yabai enthusiast
Do you like Touhou? No?
Do you like Papa's flash games? Yes?, Well then play Touhou Mystias Izakaya

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
Recommend me any good indie games, i have probably played them but i want to see if there are any hidden gems my extensive searches have missed.
:irysthumbsupl:

I don't know if it counts as "indie", but I reccomend Deep Rock Galactic every chance I get.

Kanada Cilla Choo

Official commander-in-sneed

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member

Harrow Prime

Not Like Before.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
I went back to play a bit of Titanfall 2 and god damn man Apex really is a piece of shit. How they managed to go from masterpiece to garbage is depressing.
Unfortunately Apex is the one that has the numbers, both in players and money gained. Of course it would probably go a little faster if not for the fact that I like Pilots vs. Pilots mode the most.

Tyrvalla

Early Adopter
I went back to play a bit of Titanfall 2 and god damn man Apex really is a piece of shit. How they managed to go from masterpiece to garbage is depressing.
Unfortunately Apex is the one that has the numbers, both in players and money gained. Of course it would probably go a little faster if not for the fact that I like Pilots vs. Pilots mode the most.
It's a shame really but it's better for them to keep maintaining Apex rather than making another Titanfall, it's an EA studio. Don't want to be disbanded and the IP left to rot in the hands of EA corpo.

Harrow Prime

Not Like Before.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
It's a shame really but it's better for them to keep maintaining Apex rather than making another Titanfall, it's an EA studio. Don't want to be disbanded and the IP left to rot in the hands of EA corpo.
You got a point, but they aren't even doing a great job at making Apex enjoyable. The only reason I play it is because it's the only game my friends and I can play at the moment.

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
I don't know if it counts as "indie", but I reccomend Deep Rock Galactic every chance I get.
DRG is the best horde shooter on the market right now in my opinion, and it's not even really close. Certainly nothing beats it in terms of charm or personality. The overclock grind can be a bit daunting if you commit to the long haul but I appreciate that it's all there to be earned without paying cash past the point of purchase. With the new season it's a solid time for new players too - kind of a shame it never really took off with streamers because it's a really great multiplayer/collab game.
Through what I assume is programming wizardry it's not even a 3GB download as well. Much better than the time I wanted to go back to Vermintide only to see it was 100GB+ and decided not to bother.

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
DRG is the best horde shooter on the market right now in my opinion, and it's not even really close. Certainly nothing beats it in terms of charm or personality. The overclock grind can be a bit daunting if you commit to the long haul but I appreciate that it's all there to be earned without paying cash past the point of purchase. With the new season it's a solid time for new players too - kind of a shame it never really took off with streamers because it's a really great multiplayer/collab game.
Through what I assume is programming wizardry it's not even a 3GB download as well. Much better than the time I wanted to go back to Vermintide only to see it was 100GB+ and decided not to bother.
I honestly gave up trying to suggest it to some vtubers (particularly ame, when I was watching her regularly). It's a crying shame, because it's a great game.
IIRC some nijiEN or Vshojo played some missions a while ago?

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
IIRC some nijiEN or Vshojo played some missions a while ago?
Nina and Pomu played it with Froot and Girl_DM a while back, but they're the only ones I know of.

Bozu

Those who sow in tears shall reap in joy.
Early Adopter
I have a soft spot for SMITE.
The concept of different gods duking it out is really fun, too bad Hi-Rez and their spaguetti code break something every patch.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Play hades
Tenma liked it, you will too

Bozu

Those who sow in tears shall reap in joy.
Early Adopter
I have a soft spot for SMITE.
The concept of different gods duking it out is really fun, too bad Hi-Rez and their spaguetti code break something every patch.
nevermind I hate this fucking game and 3am queues filled with ausYamanbas and seaYamanbas.
I fucking hate them so much holy shit play on your own fucking servers you insufferable faggots
. :calidrinking::calidrinking::calidrinking:

Faceless Waifu

Early Adopter
ss_lenovo_11-12-22_19-30-46_(k00_marsh).jpg
My cheeki breeki simulator is now haunted by the sight of cursed long noodle corpse.

I swear those 23mm buckshot are scary.

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter
My recommendation for Indie Game is: Severed Steel

Severed Steel is a really fun FPS with bullet time mechanics, mirrors edges parkour movement, and destructible levels where you can use a 'Samus cannon' to destroy walls and floors in a map to make yourself a new path of entry.
There's also Steam workshop support with maps, new game mode in vein of roguelikes, arcade mode, and a 10 hour campaign.
View attachment Severed Steel Trailer.mp4

It's currently on sale and if you overall just like a fast pace fps or enjoy bullet time in vein of games like Max Payne you should give it a try!

Harrow Prime

Not Like Before.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
Can anyone tell me if it's worth going back to try the older Monster Hunter games? From before World, I mean. I was thinking about trying them out sometime when I get the chance. I only played a little bit of Generations Ultimate, but not long enough to really form an opinion on it.

The Rrat

Ratgirl-idol Connoisseur
Early Adopter
Can anyone tell me if it's worth going back to try the older Monster Hunter games? From before World, I mean. I was thinking about trying them out sometime when I get the chance. I only played a little bit of Generations Ultimate, but not long enough to really form an opinion on it.
As long as you can handle the tedium of the older games. World streamlined a lot. You actually have to hunt monsters in the old ones. Otherwise, they are still fun.

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
Can anyone tell me if it's worth going back to try the older Monster Hunter games? From before World, I mean.
They're a different style of game compared to the post-World experience. More fantasy hunting sim to RiseBreak's spectacle fighter. Slower with more autism tied up in fight preparation and utilising the environment and grinding advantages out of subsystems. If that sounds like it might be up your alley (I prefer it on the whole, niggles aside) your main choice is between Generations Ultimate and 4U.
GU has effectively unlimited content but it's a game made for people who are already dedicated fans and know this is what they want. It has effectively no story or real direction beyond the one you make for yourself grinding out its massive roster of monsters.
4U is where I'd recommend you start if you're interested. It's a much more traditional "game" experience with a plot that properly leads you from newbie hunter days to G-Rank grinds without overwhelming people. If you were introduced to the series with World then it's got the same sort of vibe for new players, only for the old MonHun experience.

Top Bottom