"I LOVE FUGMA😊"Meloco Kyoran

The Hexagon aka Niganon and Randomtranny Flirting Room aka General Banter Thread

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Since people voted overwhelmingly for this thread to be created, here it is.

This thread is an experiment in relieving the pressure being experienced by the general thread until such time as I can have a decent chat system implemented.

What should you post here?

Anything off-topic from the main thread, aka anything not directly related to vtubers. Or anything that involves two or more members talking to each other about something internal to the forum culture. I.E tier lists, autism tests, repetitive loops about whose oshi is best, etc.

Naturally there will be edge-cases and overlap. If you feel that a topic in the general thread fits here better, use the Report function to highlight it for moderator review. This is the superior option to adding more posts to the clutter that do nothing but complain about the existence of said clutter.

There will be awkward moments during this transition. I appreciate all efforts to work with the system rather than against it. Feel free to ask questions if anything confuses you.

This does not mean you can politisperg or use this thread as your personal sympathy mine.

Last edited:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
@The Proctor it would be great to point out that " not related to vtubers " doesnt mean people can come here to politsperg or to vent about how their grandma hate them or whatever.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Seconding, as in, post stuff here pertaining to the forum's users and their reactions to vtubing, rather than a grabbag for sperging about muh current year.

Nenélove

Dying from mexican sickness
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
HELP I CAN'T FIX HER
The inevitable future of this thread will be the VTubers on this forum using this space to groom the users.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
The inevitable future of this thread will be the VTubers on this forum using this space to groom the users.

You act like they NEED to groom them.

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter
Ah, a brand new place for me to tell Reticule to kill himself.

God's Wingiest Winger

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I feel like I am gonna fucking die after that Panera lemonade

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

Johnny Jambalaya

BlueSharkTV alt account
Early Adopter
Ward Security
Crossposting from the votibg thread

do you realise proctor is actively trying to groom his jannies?
What are you talking about?

Bozu

Those who sow in tears shall reap in joy.
Early Adopter

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
I do not foresee any scenario where this could possibly go wrong.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Topo Chico

Drink Topo Chico!
You need to be putting beans on toast. You need to be anglo maxing. Do GOMAD; bloat max. The ability to process lactose is where the supremacy shines through. Whole fat cream goes into coffee. Eat large peperoni pizzas in one sitting. Every person you pass on the street needs to hear you say, "Merry Christmas." Be jolly. Become Santa.
I feel like I am gonna fucking die after that Panera lemonade
Did you really drink a 32oz charged lemonade even after the Pip stream? Old hearts can't handle the swag coming off that elixir. It's like cumming when you're 80, might feel good, or it might kill you.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
There will be awkward moments during this transition
It's okay man, I have your back! I know it's scarry but posting this publicly on the forum is very stunning and brave and I'm here to support your decisions. I'm always open if you need support.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
It's okay man, I have your back! I know it's scarry but posting this publicly on the forum is very stunning and brave and I'm here to support your decisions. I'm always open if you need support.

im jilling myself

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)
I do not foresee any scenario where this could possibly go wrong.
Isn't it time for your daily whipping session ?
gv2r4k.jpg

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

Panko Enjoyer

Top Bottom