"What even is a 'pathetic tsundere'? I've been called that twice already!"Himemori Luna

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

frz

What was Nexas again? Battle royal to win the favoritism and streaming on not only an obscure app, but you can't even freely download it? Amazing strategy.
If you want some comedy to read.
The nexas CEO guy harry is a /#/ monkey

:amegunl:

And here is what the anilive CEO xhitted out
I acknowledge that there are some criticisms of AniLive being an entirely new entity and having only an iOS app, among other things. However, at least the AniLive team is confident in specializing in this area more than YouTube or Twitch (at promoting vtubing companies)
Bro knows they are shit, express no desire to change and think they are above twitch and youtube. :smugmoona:
Had to make sure that nobody posted this in the last hour I will not get a clock I haven't seen anyone else in the general thread post this

What the hell is with her dreams?

Next time just use the search functions it works 90% of the time. The other 10% being someone clocking you by posting a twitter reply to it. Use the bunch of numbers at the end of the url. E.g. for this link you can search for "1788361701085385196"

VSoyBoy

I saw some random sayu fan vagueposting about Sayu, tweet got deleted but i managed to snag an Archive fortunately, so i had to look up her youtube memberships and my god this woman is insufferable.
This is all because of that fanart where she wasnt included.

This retard will never move on its laughable.

I swear to god this woman is doing a great job at convincing me that everything that ever happened to her is entirely her own fault. She probably would have had the same fiery exit no matter which company she joined.

Also incredibly funny to me that probably the only reason she was ever brought up was because Doki (who also definitely doesn't belong there) was included. Must feel shit that your renewed relevance is on account of a former colleague you barely knew trying to kill herself.

Nenélove

Cured and Medicated
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Take the money and run Nauru, like all brown women.

Edit: Aren't they the only vtubing app in Japan since NEXUS isn't there.

I think there are others but all of them are equally shit and unpopular. This concept just doesn't fucking work, I don't even think Hololive bending all of their insane brand loyalty could make an alternative streaming platform work.
I swear to god this woman is doing a great job at convincing me that everything that ever happened to her is entirely her own fault. She probably would have had the same fiery exit no matter which company she joined.

Also incredibly funny to me that probably the only reason she was ever brought up was because Doki (who also definitely doesn't belong there) was included. Must feel shit that your renewed relevance is on account of a former colleague you barely knew trying to kill herself.
Bro be careful, her army of saviorfags will find where you live.

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
I would rather die before being associated with an ES vtuber.
Yet you shill mostly latinas, curious... (I get it, I cringe a lot when I see the anime girl speaking my mother tongue)

Take the money and run Nauru, like all brown women.

Edit: Aren't they the only vtubing app in Japan since NEXUS isn't there.

Please do not fall for the scheme Nyaru, just get your money worth and jump. I saw the stream announcement and thought it was a bad idea, but maybe it's also an opportunity.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Hexa is collabing with marimari_en tonight. They're going to be talking about which robots they want to fuck.

They should get Skye Shinryu to call in.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Is it? Last I checked, Rin was the most successful Idol member.
I haven't kept up with Idol but I'm interested to see how much more successful she really is considering so many of her subs are from dominating the shorts meta.
They should really stop allowing everyone and anyone who asks into their con.
I think that's just a side effect of having Holo attend, everyone wants to be at the same convention as Holo.

Girlfailure hamster is being a wagie

Clip Tax: Sweet Shiina rage :kiarachefkiss:

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Ami news

Edit:

Last edited:

Short

God Damn the Sun
z2dphMXD_o.png
Megu is live with a life update and karaoke stream!

KGZ8ggkM_o.png
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU I missed her!

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Megu is live again after that sobfest with Karaoke and Life Updates. Is she gonna self-report?

Ashton is yapping for a while but will play a game in my Top 5 Racing Games of all time, Ridge Racer Type-4

Clauvio is playing Hebereke! It's the japanese name of the SUNSOFT* franchise, Ufouria

Shimada ASMR for you tomboy homos

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter

Nenélove

Cured and Medicated
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I think that's just a side effect of having Holo attend, everyone wants to be at the same convention as Holo.
I think agreeing to this would make me feel conceited, more so because Holo's "presence" is a bunch of meet-and-greets and really nothing else, they aren't selling merch, holding panels or even a whole fucking concert like dreamhack, just some copy-pasted events they do at every other fucking convention.

I would however like to be a fly on the shoulder of whichever poor Cover employee gets assigned to this just to see how many seedy """entrepreneurs""" and grifters approach them to ask meaningless shit or propose collaborations these people have no authority to agree to.

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

> "not a King main"
> customized her King to look like DoKing

Nigel Nigerman

is the virtual reincarnation of George Floyd.
Mio is alive! She thinks she'll be coming back in the next 2 weeks or so!

View attachment 69520

There was only silence after she announced her hospitalization more than a week ago and it was getting kinda worrying so goddamn am I relieved right now :sanasmile:

Miofa eating good tonight.

Meanwhile the chumcucks... :SelenHAHAhere::SelenHAHAhere::SelenHAHAhere:
I don't usually, I found them from a screenshot that made me sad in a kind of disgusted way, and then I looked into them, heard their unappealing voice, and was fascinated by their public menhera attacks they have constantly. I don't like trans people.
Screenshot in question below.
View attachment 69521
Screen_Shot_2020-07-24_at_11.33.38_AM.jpg

Also, saying I don't like trans people but is morbidly curious about them to the point of joining a vtuber forum just to shit on them is incredibly SUS AF.

@randomtranny analysis!

Ballpark_Look

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
I just pray that she doesn't bank too much on the new model to gain more viewers.

that was my main concern when she brought up why she wanted to get a new model about a month or so ago

and now the concern is doubled with these new developments

I certainly hope she has some bang-up content in the pipeline, or at least one or two backup plans in case this doesn't pan out (incredibly likely)

Salado

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter
Alright, Ame update time:
So she has at least the initial stages of the move completed, it seems like her family is moved in completely. Apparently there was a mixup with her stuff so people who were taking care of it didn't come on time and she had to wait a week to actually get everything out of the house, so that set her back a bit.

She has a simple temporary stream set up for now, using a computer with wi-fi. She had to kick her family out of the house in order to be able to stream since, apparently, they are very loud. (not in a negative way, just generally) When she has her stream room completed it's gonna be fully soundproofed, but that's gonna take a bit.

On the subject of her family: she has basically deconfirmed any live streams with them. Apparently she trusts none of them, not even Auntie Watson, to stay sane on stream, because all of them are genuine schizos. However, she said she might have them record karaoke so she can do that with them in post.

Other than that, she's doing fine. Eating a lot of potatoes in place of bread, potatoing and watching tiktoks in her spare time. Her next plans are to stream this weekend playing Ultrakill for the first time and the Oblivion Shivering Isles DLC.

I'm just glad to see her back, even if it's in a limited capacity for now. Ame love!
:hic:

Last edited:

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter

Nerissa's got a pretty packed schedule this week.

Salado

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Top Bottom