"You give sex to me, and then I gift sex to you, like actual sex NO NO not actual sex! Nonono NO! Sex money! Sex money! Not sex, n... no NO NO!"Komachi Panko

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

braindoko

Nexas update: people really love the sheep. She's streaming to 50 ccv (unofficially, through volunteer restreamers) which is crazy when there's sometimes 1 or 2 people on the app itself

to be fair her design is a buff and /wool/ welcomed her with open arms
1715128512435873.png

Last edited:

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Interesting plug in for the vtubers here and vtweeters like @Azehara

God's Fattest Moojisan

Don't watch Vtubers, do hard drugs. Better for you

Gravedigger

Most of the time, my own...
Early Adopter
Nexas update: people really love the sheep. She's streaming to 50 ccv (unofficially, through volunteer restreamers) which is crazy when there's sometimes 1 or 2 people on the app itself

Interesting right now. The Company was apparently smart enough to create accounts on all major platforms, they were apparently not smart enough to spell her name correctly every time, and she had to change a few accounts to the correct spelling. Sounds like an amazing company.

What was Nexas again? Battle royal to win the favoritism and streaming on not only an obscure app, but you can't even freely download it? Amazing strategy.

Stunned But Dumb

Michi talks to Heavenly about interesting American slang

Matara plays Halo

Lumi plays Rimworld

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
I saw some random sayu fan vagueposting about Sayu, tweet got deleted but i managed to snag an Archive fortunately, so i had to look up her youtube memberships and my god this woman is insufferable.
This is all because of that fanart where she wasnt included.

This retard will never move on its laughable.

Being forgotten by Nijisisters should be considered a good thing Californian Miguel

Cubanodun

Herald of the first of many

1715128512435873.png

I cant still remove from my head that she sounds like Reimu from Niji

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
Ina members stream.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wgU2kUIt5vM

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon

My wallet survives...for now. But at what cost? No Lia
:fishmandispair:

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Filian continuing her infiltration of Phase Connect by collabing with Tenma

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Airi(german) and Mozu speaking about convention

One of the British guy occupying Ireland chatting

Juniper Heartstrings playing Bookworm

Bibi playing Fallout

Cease all your faggotry and check out kanata 3D live
Some power house in there, kanata is going full tryhard mode with this line up
I didn't remember flare being this good

And she released MV for her original song

Last edited:

Lord Umbra

God's Wingiest Winger

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
The universe is conspiring to turn her into a hermit

The upside though!

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Loki's celebrating 20k subs

God her model is pure perfection and those glasses are the cherry on top.

Man.

I think she feeds on the drama and self-pity. Any attention is good attention and all that.
Disagree to a certain point. Yes it seems that lately Roza has been trying to stir up shit with anyone and everyone. She seems to be very antagonistic with an "im going to take on the world attitude" will only backfire against her. I sometimes forget that she is 23 and having someone who you were close to kill themselves will really fuck her up. Especially after she basically said a yaer ago that she feels somewhat responsible for it. That shit has been eating her up for about a year and honestly I think its the main reason why she has been way more unhappy and aggressive.

1715128512435873.png

I really love her design and shes a very comfy hag. Apparently their exclusivity thing was for 1 month. There is a document that mentioned that it would be encouraged for them to stream on Anilive and I guess they would be getting some sort of monetary compensation for it but I feel like most of them will just multistream. Once they break out and move to Youtube or Twitch (god I hope its not Twitch) they will start to grow.

Interesting plug in for the vtubers here and vtweeters like @Azehara

Not sure how this will work but I feel like rigging for this shit will go for 2k for a base price.

The Rrat

Ratgirl-idol Connoisseur
Early Adopter
I saw some random sayu fan vagueposting about Sayu, tweet got deleted but i managed to snag an Archive fortunately, so i had to look up her youtube memberships and my god this woman is insufferable.
This is all because of that fanart where she wasnt included.

This retard will never move on its laughable.

foto_no_exif (51) (1).jpg

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Mio is alive! She thinks she'll be coming back in the next 2 weeks or so!

1000139129.jpg

There was only silence after she announced her hospitalization more than a week ago and it was getting kinda worrying so goddamn am I relieved right now :sanasmile:

Nenélove

Cured and Medicated
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
God her model is pure perfection and those glasses are the cherry on top.

Man.

Disagree to a certain point. Yes it seems that lately Roza has been trying to stir up shit with anyone and everyone. She seems to be very antagonistic with an "im going to take on the world attitude" will only backfire against her. I sometimes forget that she is 23 and having someone who you were close to kill themselves will really fuck her up. Especially after she basically said a yaer ago that she feels somewhat responsible for it. That shit has been eating her up for about a year and honestly I think its the main reason why she has been way more unhappy and aggressive.

I really love her design and shes a very comfy hag. Apparently their exclusivity thing was for 1 month. There is a document that mentioned that it would be encouraged for them to stream on Anilive and I guess they would be getting some sort of monetary compensation for it but I feel like most of them will just multistream. Once they break out and move to Youtube or Twitch (god I hope its not Twitch) they will start to grow.

Not sure how this will work but I feel like rigging for this shit will go for 2k for a base price.
Roza? I was talking about Sayu my guy.

averagenutcase

Joined the Virtual Asylum so I could share this kind of disgusting, kind of sad case of this graduating menhera troon.
They sound like a drag queen Mickey Mouse. It's fascinating.

Top Bottom