"Don't do this to me. I know you guys are doing this to me, because you have hand fetish! You care about my hands and my sweat because you guys have... hands and sweat fetish!"Anya Melfissa

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

closedblas

Bronze

Hina's playing Elden ring with no summons

kingcaid

Khubie just got up and is streaming Lisa the Painful Today after she finishes her yapping.

Gaotye (bilibili DD)

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Bam playing Dishonored

Girl Lolime stuck in Darkest Dungeon

Rhubarb will be building a roller coasters in 50 minutes

lakyus

Very cute underwear
Early Adopter

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter

Bronze

Airi's watching Yee with panko

Muyu and Wemi will play Content warning with Kai and Poko. Muyu POV

Wemi

Poko

Kai

Last edited:

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Pmaru released the MV of her collab with UFO and all subtleties were thrown out the window

From being too similar to the original Luna CM to having fucking Luna's shadow in one segment made me smile throughout.

:whatastory:

Side by side

Pmaru sama showing why she is the GOAT of vtubing again

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Botan has no reason to go this hard on her thumbnails... 832671888420634665.png

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

💛 🩷 Time

Airi talks about how she learned English

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
I saw some random sayu fan vagueposting about Sayu, tweet got deleted but i managed to snag an Archive fortunately, so i had to look up her youtube memberships and my god this woman is insufferable.
This is all because of that fanart where she wasnt included.

This retard will never move on its laughable.

chihirogumi

I saw some random sayu fan vagueposting about Sayu, tweet got deleted but i managed to snag an Archive fortunately, so i had to look up her youtube memberships and my god this woman is insufferable.

I thought she let some middle manager handle her twitter. If she took it back, she needs to log off again. She's descending into lolcow territory with her menhera relapses. Stop caring what haters outside your fanbase thinks. You'll never please them and you don't want their company anyway.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

On one hand i can get it because Doki is probably even more of a pariah to Niji by now but on the other she just needs to let it all go and accept that her fuckup was much less PR friendly compared to Doki's

She has had almost two years to worm her way into a new friendgroup (and she probably already has), it sucks that she will never get a spot in the NijiRefugees list but she should just see it as an "it is what it is"

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
I thought she let some middle manager handle her twitter. If she took it back, she needs to log off again. She's descending into lolcow territory with her menhera relapses. Stop caring what haters outside your fanbase thinks. You'll never please them and you don't want their company anyway.
Its a yt membership post. I think her head mod is still handling her twitter, not really sure. But yeah, at one point you would believe she would learn to do anything else other than sadpost about things she has no power over. But she just has to add more everytime.

Nenélove

Cured and Medicated
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
On one hand i can get it because Doki is probably even more of a pariah to Niji by now but on the other she just needs to let it all go and accept that her fuckup was much less PR friendly compared to Doki's

She has had almost two years to worm her way into a new friendgroup (and she probably already has), it sucks that she will never get a spot in the NijiRefugees list but she should just see it as an "it is what it is"
I think she feeds on the drama and self-pity. Any attention is good attention and all that.

God's Wingiest Winger

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I think she feeds on the drama and self-pity. Any attention is good attention and all that.
The womaniest woman to ever be in vtubing

Top Bottom