"Thank you. I'm okay with it because I've seen Kobo with Sana before and I know that when I'm sad, it's okay to be honest and sad. I'll be friends with loneliness today. I will be fine in time. My poop is great today"Pako

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Here we are, with a whole new thread to shit up and fill with inane comments. Except starting from today, we'll be having roughly 10% fewer inane comments due to the new policy straight from the mouth of your dearest tyrannical absolute dictator, aka me.

You may discuss anything chuuba-related here, except comment on ongoing streams. You may summarize your thoughts on streams that have ended, or post links to said streams as they start or while they are ongoing, but you may not use this thread as a place to comment on current streams. All such commentary goes in the new General Liveposting Thread located here.

Exceptions to this rule are granted in cases where something major has occurred that could be deemed reasonable to bring to the attention of the general thread. I.E a surprise reveal, a major meltdown, or various other events with broader implications. In other words, make it meaningful.

The primary reason for this change is that quite often, a major chuuba will start streaming something, and the next 10-20 pages will be nothing but people saying things like 'omg I can't believe the move [talent] just pulled off'. I've been guilty of it too, but it's not very interesting or conducive to productive discussion. I want to encourage people to contribute in a meaningful manner as much as possible, and this is one way of doing so that the community seems to agree upon.

This thread will run for 1k pages, then I will revaluate how it worked out and whether or not to continue this trend.

Last edited:

wrp

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
I'll let you have it, but know that I was faster than you @Short, lol.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

Saturnus

haha it's unou

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Subaru love on the first page too
34728.jpg

The Rrat

Ratgirl-idol Connoisseur
Early Adopter

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
TOTAL YamanbaSANJI DEATH GLORY TO HOLOLIVE FUCK HOMOSTARS MAGNI WAS GAY ANYWAYS ITS A NEW START STOP BEING GAY

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter

RiverBear

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax
Hey mom i'm on TV page one!!!

racist

Ninomae Ina'nis' strongest soldier

niggaphil

so we can shitpost here to see who has the best waifu, and share some clip?

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Nice place ya got here. Reminds me of a General Thread I use to watch...

Milk Mage

is healthy boy sauce for you
I quit keeping up with the main thread like 2k pages ago. I miss anything while I was go-
2D2BB14C-D47E-486E-B4FF-057DE8A44BC1.jpg

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
...so that's how teleportation feels.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Fish bad

Resident Lateposter
Fuck you Proctor, I was trying to get the 100,000th post on the old thread. :gunpeko:

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
I'm just glad to say I've been here for nearly a year, and its good proper forum culture isn't dead. Warms up an old man's heart. :BijouBijou:

Top Bottom