"Commenting on Holostars EN stream exposed my history with women"Pako

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Xuhle

Her most powerful white knight @Bay Lurker will be here to miko react everyone who disagrees.
The reason why I'm more or less of the same feeling with Sayu now is because she's had like, a year to move on from her shitty situation at Niji and she hasn't. Sayu even has budding friend groups like

She can just move on but she doesn't. Woman Moment or otherwise it's just kinda sad to see. I'd rather Sayu go the Doki route of more or less completely burying the hatchet with Niji than to dwell on "What could've happened" forever.
I think sayu biggest problem is that she wants a sense of belonging. From how she's talked on streams when she has her woman moments she's said that she just doesn't feel welcomed in being a vtuber now, or even streaming in general, just because she got the smear campaign of firing from niji that always follows her now. Not to mention being seen by a large part of the the sphere as controversial, being a pariah can weight a lot on some.

Nenélove

Dying from mexican sickness
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
just because she got the smear campaign of firing from niji that always follows her now.
Why did she start involving herself in the doki drama if she didn't want to be targeted by the NDF then? I do not buy this "innocent bystander" bullshit, she has dipped her whole arm in the drama long after people stopped giving a shit about her, she was very likely the one who leaked the contract and was undeniably in contact with dramatubers fanning the flames of outrage. None of this sounds like "staying out of it" or "moving on" to me.

Xuhle

Why did she start involving herself in the doki drama if she didn't want to be targeted by the NDF then? I do not buy this "innocent bystander" bullshit, she has dipped her whole arm in the drama long after people stopped giving a shit about her, she was very likely the one who leaked the contract and was definitely in contact with dramatubers fanning the flames of outrage.
NDF was likely going to go after her regardless if she didn't make a post under doki. Like take the recent one sayu hasn't made any direct comment on the art yet people are still having a conniption about her regardless. Don't know who mention her as an innocent bystander cause like it's been shown she involved herself in some of it, but even when not directly involved she gets in shit as well.

As for the contract maybe, will she ever claim to have done so more then the gag contract. She probably won't say though I doubt she's behind fanning the flames of outrage.

Nenélove

Dying from mexican sickness
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
NDF was likely going to go after her regardless if she didn't make a post under doki. Like take the recent one sayu hasn't made any direct comment on the art yet people are still having a conniption about her regardless. Don't know who mention her as an innocent bystander cause like it's been shown she involved herself in some of it, but even when not directly involved she gets in shit as well.

As for the contract maybe, will she ever claim to have done so more then the gag contract. She probably won't say though I doubt she's behind fanning the flames of outrage.
Honestly...? I don't give a shit, let her do what she wants. I don't even know why I'm arguing about this nonsense. Not my corpo, not my oshi, not my problem.
Carry on gentlemen!

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
The Sayu posting will continue until her menhera subsides (never)

Maybe a husband does make women worse

Xuhle

I don't know Rushia was about the same after she got married, even cheated on him the day after they were married. :menhera:

In other news Mythos started a podcast.

Last edited:

NotDecatto

DYRBI

Brainworms will continue until she joins Phase (hopefully in that order). She probably wants a family (respected genmates, supportive management and senpais, kind kouhais etc) none of which Niji delivered.

Limkin

Sayu should do gfe rp. I mean, she must be pretty good at it if she got married before

Xuhle

Sayu should do gfe rp. I mean, she must be pretty good at it if she got married before
Reminder she's also divorced and has to pay the guy.

Limkin

Reminder she's also divorced and has to pay the guy.
It just means she sucks at being a wife. So she simply needs to stick to a step before that

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
She probably wants a family (respected genmates, supportive management and senpais, kind kouhais etc) none of which Niji delivered.
Not probably, she clearly said that (multiple times iirc)

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Trixie live. Playing Fear & Hunger 2: Termina

Top Bottom