"Yeah but I'm poooor"Kaneko Lumi

Sayu Sincronisity aka Zaion LanZa first post-termination stream containment zone

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

God's Strongest Dragoon

Just when I thought Zaion (who is totally not Sayu) was finished torching Nijisanji, she decides to follow up with a second salvo.
It is an American tradition to follow up a meme against the Japanese.

returntomonke

Unapoligetic sheep enjoyer

bothyourhouses

I do believe she is on the moms family registry which I presume she has a copy of.
If she's in the family registry then she's ipso facto a Japanese citizen. But yeah if she was adopted legally in a way that Japan recognises then that erases the parental relationship (to the extent that she wouldn't even be recognised as being the child of a Japanese national any more AIUI).

uquusquad

creator, innovator, artist, idea
Early Adopter

UberSoldat

Sorting stuff out personally by the looks of it.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
Sorting stuff out personally by the looks of it.

Dam, this kind of sounds like the parasocial spital shinna when on after all the bullshit that happened to her.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
I missed the context but Sayu just praised Pomu so
that's one check off the list
She just ended stream so I went back real quick and got the context
Timestamped 56:11 an akasuper chatter names ghost of Pomu prompted pomu praise from Sayu "very sweet hard worker"

Last edited:

UberSoldat

Sayu's live btw

Right now she throwing subathon ideas around

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Might be worth rebranding this from a containment for a single stream to a general Sayu liveposting thread at this point lmao

UberSoldat

Might be worth rebranding this from a containment for a single stream to a general Sayu liveposting thread at this point lmao
Actually, I think we should just move to the general thread, now that everything has simmered down.

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

A bit of a thread necro.

Sayu's channel stats so far

Happened to notice her streaming while I popped onto Twitch. It would appear she's actually in a better place post-firing than she was before. Helps that it would appear her (likely agreed to) non-compete is over. Though she might want to pick a better time frame to stream if she's West Coast. It's 3 am over there?

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
For documentation purposes
Sayu venting about niji
- Finana and Kotoka the big backstabbers
- whether or not she dropped the doc, the place was going to blow up anyways due to how shit the place is

Fucking hell that ruined my morning

To summarize
She feels extremely betrayed by Kotoka and Finana (she apparently met both in person and felt they became great friends) she also said that she gave her genmates a lot of tips about streaming from her experience as an indie so the betrayal stings worse

The last message she sent to the talents was that the notion that "they are nothing without Niji that a lot of them believe" is bullshit

She feels like she let her irl friends and family that were happy for her getting into Niji down

She was so happy when Nina left because she deserves better (Sayu called Nina and Nina told her that she feels like nothing without Niji)

She has a lot of stuff she couldn't say or didn't want to say in the doc, but she confirmed the 2% merch meme saying she loves it and the yacht meme

She likes 4chan because they are brutally honest positive or negative

She was terrified but, assured that she would not be treated like Yugo by Niji: "you are two different people" chat said "two different people same treatment" to which she agreed "Things turned out even worse for Zaion than Yugo"
So I think that settles that Yugo got fucked over too I wasn't sure about it til now

she's frustrated that people have cut ahead of her in her model production and is really hurt by the modeler allowing it

Sayu is happy Kson knows the yacht joke and bonded with her over their shared experiences Kson: "only you I and Nazuna know how this pain feels we have to stick together"

She expressed depression over most of the new viewership that followed her from Zaion falling off and blames herself or people that just like drama
Scuffed recording cause twitch hates my screencapture and will only do portrait but you get the chat reaction and nothing much is going on screen anyway so whatevs

Last edited:

sneed

World-famous performance artist Notorious S.E.A.
1697397601512.png

>I don't support nor condone the mistake that Nousagi has done in the past. But we all make mistakes. And all I wanted to give him was one simple fun night after he's been alone for so long. Because I know how it feels. We all do.
What the fuck does that mean

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
1697397601512.png

>I don't support nor condone the mistake that Nousagi has done in the past. But we all make mistakes. And all I wanted to give him was one simple fun night after he's been alone for so long. Because I know how it feels. We all do.
Literally just gaming on stream with him and Parrot 4chan. Don't be weird.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
I had no idea Sayu had divorced. Tough shit.

Cptn Snshn

Proctors least favorite child.
Early Adopter
Brutal sweaty sex.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
I had no idea Sayu had divorced. Tough shit.

And she's giving him alimony? Or did he get the kids? Either way it sounds like bizarre circumstances since the number of times divorce courts side with the man is basically zero.

On the one hand I don't get the "woe is me, my numbers are bad" stuff when her donothon has been going on for like three weeks now because people keep throwing money at her. On the other hand, I'm guilty of being one of the people who rarely paid attention to her once the drama wound down.

God's Strongest Dragoon

And she's giving him alimony? Or did he get the kids? Either way it sounds like bizarre circumstances since the number of times divorce courts side with the man is basically zero.

On the one hand I don't get the "woe is me, my numbers are bad" stuff when her donothon has been going on for like three weeks now because people keep throwing money at her. On the other hand, I'm guilty of being one of the people who rarely paid attention to her once the drama wound down.
It could be a situation where she was working a tech company while her husband was purely a house husband. It is California after all.

sneed

World-famous performance artist Notorious S.E.A.
Literally just gaming on stream with him and Parrot 4chan. Don't be weird.
I'm mainly being facetious but holy shit is that wording horrifyingly bad.
It's rather unfortunate (not actually unfortunate) that anytime someone panders to /vt/ with the "hehe 4chan is based because they tell the truth" spiel, they immediately get buck broken. Brown numberfags aren't fans.

(the post in question, in case that wasn't linked yet)
uacsqs.png

Top Bottom