"Do not believe the rrats, I am seiso"Trexie Saurus

Sayu Sincronisity aka Zaion LanZa first post-termination stream containment zone

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
I'm making this thread pre-emptively as I need to go to bed and this is still 80 minutes away because despite my repeated entreaties, God has yet to remove the thorn in my flesh and make California sink into the ocean.

Please only discuss the stream here. If it turns out to be uneventful or underwhelming I will simply roll it into the regular Zaion LanZa thread when I get up again tomorrow and read the fallout.

Edit: Stream summary here.

Last edited:

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
Welp, I guess it's time for predictions. My guess is it's mostly gonna be a small review of the doc with a bit more detail on the doxing stuff + a few japs at the "talents" she had the displeasure of working with. The rest will be dedicated to her future activities, and im guessing the stream will peak at 10k.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Prediction?
Proctor is sleeping, peace was never an option.

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
Hoping that she brings on a Niji roommate but I doubt the stream will be explosive. Here is hoping she goes Rushia though. Maybe she has a model!

7k viewers.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
If Sayu was smart enough to get a lawyer, she's smart enough to not talk about Niji on stream in case that jeopardizes any future legal issues. We might get her feelings, some gratitude to her viewers, all of that stuff, but anything Niji will probably be filed under "I'm not allowed to talk about that at this time for legal reasons."

niggaphil

I am betting nothingburger in her stream. I am expecting she will discuss her future career, and make some DEEZ NUT jokes without getting suspension

If Sayu was smart enough to get a lawyer, she's smart enough to not talk about Niji on stream in case that jeopardizes any future legal issues. We might get her feelings, some gratitude to her viewers, all of that stuff, but anything Niji will probably be filed under "I'm not allowed to talk about that at this time for legal reasons."
Worst case scenario is she has second document incoming, but I really doubt it (The nuke won't be as big as the first one). The previous document hurts the Niji image badly, making Hex and Kyo super butthurt and cannot shut the fuck up. I am expecting Niji management would take some stupid/retarded actions this week.

Last edited:

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Omegaltare level :cursedbae::She announces a reincarnation but not as Sayu in another agency leading her to be the new Vshojo JP member
1683515857318.png1683515819683.png

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

God's Strongest Mozumite

Gaod help me.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

niggaphil

By the way, will @Godzilla1984 archive this stream? I am working at the moment and couldn't do it.

The Rrat

Ratgirl-idol Connoisseur
Early Adopter
I hope it is extremely boring and she doesn't talk about Nijisanji at all. Not because I don't hope for more information about this whole thing, but just because I think it would be funny if she blueballed everyone.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Temper your expectations going into this folks, she's probably not going to drop dirt on other talents or call for Total Niji Death.

Although I would love to be proven wrong.

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
I honestly expect just a recap/repeat of what's in the doc, and not much else.

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
how long until we see nolan in that chat
... About how long ago was the stream created again? Probably that minus a few minutes.

I can't say I expect a whole lot of drama here either though. She already was smart enough to not push anything out quickly even while she was claiming to be depressed as fuck and suicidal. From the wording she got some help on what and how to avoid saying too much. I expect it to be maybe some snarky jokes making fun of it all but for the most part I assume it's just kind of to gauge what she's working with and to talk a bit about her considerations for future plans.

Most other graduations and shit we've caught on to haven't typically gone too far either, except that one time some retard thought hard doxing his talents was a smart move before their company blew up. (Wactor right? I sorta lose track of the smaller names even with its legendary shit show) So if nothing else Anycolor still didn't manage that level of fuck up. Yet.

Sayu seems to have a pretty decent idea of how to go about this and honestly I don't think she really has to say much anyway. The document seemed to be pretty well set up to get the greviences out and give her side.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
I am betting nothingburger in her stream. I am expecting she will discuss her future career, and make some DEEZ NUT jokes without getting suspension
Basically this.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
I honestly expect just a recap/repeat of what's in the doc, and not much else.
At the very most I'm expecting her to throw shade or actually talk about some completely anonymous, shitty coworkers at a previous job she had. :^)

niggaphil

Looks like nothing burger confirmed, not surprising at all. She might drop some hints based on the question, but thats all

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Not expecting much. Even though I know nothing about her outside of this whole shit show, hopefully this stream will be be something more chill for her and she'll start getting back to streaming in a more comfortable environment for her.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
Its starting, and it looks like im probably gonna be wrong about one of my predictions.

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
Top Bottom