"On April 11th 2023, Rin desecrated Wikipedia by writing her own article full of mistruths, misrepresentations and general lies. The page is still up."Rin Penrose

Sayu Sincronisity aka Zaion LanZa first post-termination stream containment zone

The Rrat

Ratgirl-idol Connoisseur
Early Adopter
I don't have anything more to add and this is slightly offtopic, but:

Maybe I am just jaded, but I don't have I don't give a shit how much you love and trust your SO. Get a prenup if you are in a position where you would be massively screwed by a divorce.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
On the one hand I don't get the "woe is me, my numbers are bad" stuff when her donothon has been going on for like three weeks now because people keep throwing money at her. On the other hand, I'm guilty of being one of the people who rarely paid attention to her once the drama wound down.
The numberfag talk was probably just her poorly explaining what's wrong since she was upset, I think it's setting in that there's a black mark on her making growing her channel/numbers etc. an uphill battle. Short-term success in a donothon doesn't take away the fact her reputation for the next few years at least will be "the chick who got fired from Nijisanji", which overshadows anything positive and productive she does in the meantime, and means people are less likely to check out her stuff without having preconceptions from that. It's an understandable frustration, since it's not like Niji's incompetent management was her fault in the first place.

She should really stop responding to /vt/ though.

UberSoldat

Having caught up, I now wonder if Sayu is going to quit vtubing at some point in the future simply because there are many things working against her, including her own emotions. That's the impression I got from watching the clip.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
And she's giving him alimony? Or did he get the kids? Either way it sounds like bizarre circumstances since the number of times divorce courts side with the man is basically zero.
With alimony, I'm given to understand that it's simply a matter of who earns more money. Statistically, that's more likely to be the man, but women earning more - especially in childless marriages - are hardly unknown.

With custody, that's an outright myth. While women have custody in 80% of cases, this is usually by agreement between both parties, no court involvement. If the matter does go to court on the other hand, men win sole or joint custody upwards of 70% of the time (Link serves as source aggregator, rather than as a primary source itself).

Sayu's situation, while not the most statistically probable, is entirely within the realm of the possible and not actually terribly unusual.

Piarro

Early Adopter

Archive

Now having to walk back part of what she said because of it being based on a completely unsubstantiated rumor. I wouldn't want to work for Anycolor but I wouldn't want to hire Sayu either.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Archive

Now having to walk back part of what she said because of it being based on a completely unsubstantiated rumor. I wouldn't want to work for Anycolor but I wouldn't want to hire Sayu either.

Poor sayu. Clearly the fault of the person who told her the rumor and not hers for believing anything :smugpipi: or it may even be Nijisanji's fault??

God's Wingiest Winger

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
1697397601512.png

>I don't support nor condone the mistake that Nousagi has done in the past. But we all make mistakes. And all I wanted to give him was one simple fun night after he's been alone for so long. Because I know how it feels. We all do.
What the fuck does that mean
Goddamn Sayu, this is the second most gay sentence I've ever read

The Rrat

Ratgirl-idol Connoisseur
Early Adopter

Archive

82r402 (1).jpg

Edit: Since apparently people need to be spoonfed: Sayu has a menhera moment on-stream and blame her getting fired in a massively shitty way as the reason her model and shit were delayed and, obviously, her rigger starts getting shit on. Of course, turns out she is just gullible and throwing shade on her former coworkers for no reason because she listened to bad info. Essentially makes herself guilty of the same shit she is blaming others for doing. Massive tard moment that anyone should have seen coming from a mile away.
:botanshrug:

Last edited:

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

Archive

4chan can be honest but they literally twist your vision of the industry as a whole
Everyone is le bad if they are not the top of their groups
Everything is a black company
And anything you do has some negative opinions
JUST STREAM YOU BITCH ITS NOT THAT HARD

Cptn Snshn

Proctors least favorite child.
Early Adopter

Murrayしないで

Just go live!

Ah wow, I can't believe it's been a whole year since everything...it feels like it happened ages ago, but it's hard to think that at the very least exactly one year ago, I was so incredibly happy and motivated like I'd never felt before. I hope I can feel that again someday.

But until then, I hope they have a great day, I hope they know that I think they've worked very hard, and that I hope they find true happiness. I wish we could've been friends, and wish friendship wasn't so complicated sometimes. But I can finally accept not being wanted even though I wanted to be, and will always be here to help if I can be wanted in some way. Best of luck~

This appears to be in reference to Zaion's debut date, though according to the Fandom wiki that would have been on December 10th of 2022, not the 9th.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!

Well, you know. Twitch doesn't do the silver play button thing but at least she didn't just earn it for someone else this time.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Top Bottom