"Are there Ditto gangbang fanfictions?"Fujikura Uruka

Vidya Games Thread

Saturnus

haha it's unou
I felt like we already have An Anime Thread so why not contribute more by adding the other main dish to vtubing:

Video Games

The main content of the vast majority of vtubers tends to be video games . Even if you're not strictly an anime fan I assume you are at least somewhat of a fan of video games.
Watching vtubers hasn't completely robbed me of my gaming time. in fact it has definitely contributed to me playing more of them as I am now aware of more video game series due to their streams acting as free advertisement.

Feel free to talk, recommend/review, or just shitpost about video games here.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Warthunder is a shit game for twats. I hate this game. It's full of bullshit, the developers are absolutely retarded and cannot balance for love nor money. It's about as historically accurate as Extra History and if you don't buy stuff you will get stomped on by morons who bought a random jet with all-aspect missiles or a tank with 200mm of reactive armor all round and a gun that shoots magical homing nuclear missiles.

I also cannot stop playing it. Send help.

Nenélove

Dying from mexican sickness
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Recommend me any good indie games, i have probably played them but i want to see if there are any hidden gems my extensive searches have missed.
:irysthumbsupl:

Reactions: Icy

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Recommend me any good indie games, i have probably played them but i want to see if there are any hidden gems my extensive searches have missed.

If you like RPG's, anything by Spiderweb Software.

There's also Cataclysm: Dark Days Ahead, for free roguelikes. Probably the absolute finest example of the genre. Unfortunately the community is giga-pozzed.

Dwarf Fortress is another free low-hanging fruit.

Would help to know if you have any specific genres you like.

thequ1eteye

Early Adopter
Going kind of old with this one but two rpg maker games I recently played was the breath of death 7 and Cthulhu saves the world collection, 3 - 4 hours per game , and makes fun of the settings, and rpgs in general, pretty good parodies.

Though they are quite old so you have probably played them already

Harrow Prime

Not Like Before.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
Deadbolt is pretty good. Even though the genre isn't my cup of tea I still had a great time playing through. Relatively short, but also pretty damn difficult, at least for me.
Also the soundtrack is top tier.

The Rrat

Ratgirl-idol Connoisseur
Early Adopter
Brotato is good and cheap if you don't mind a Vampire Survivor clone (one that tries something very different from the rest, at least).

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
Crosscode is a very solid action RPG, I would give it a look, has a demo if you want to try it out

Tyrvalla

Early Adopter
Warthunder is a shit game for twats. I hate this game. It's full of bullshit, the developers are absolutely retarded and cannot balance for love nor money. It's about as historically accurate as Extra History and if you don't buy stuff you will get stomped on by morons who bought a random jet with all-aspect missiles or a tank with 200mm of reactive armor all round and a gun that shoots magical homing nuclear missiles.

I also cannot stop playing it. Send help.
Fucking hell man, trying to clear the daily in order to get Strumtiger, makes me hate myself. At this point I'm just fostering a Stockholm Syndrome with this game, been playing it since the ground forces released and never reaching the modern MBTs.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Fucking hell man, trying to clear the daily in order to get Strumtiger, makes me hate myself. At this point I'm just fostering a Stockholm Syndrome with this game, been playing it since the ground forces released and never reaching the modern MBTs.

If you have any Event vehicles at low tier (ideally 1.0/1.7 max) then put one in your lineup and then play it first in a match. Every other tank you use will add to the score, and noobs will fling themselves at your guns in a retarded conga-line. I've gotten 5k points a match. Makes the grind for that very easy, actually.

Tyrvalla

Early Adopter
If you have any Event vehicles at low tier (ideally 1.0/1.7 max) then put one in your lineup and then play it first in a match. Every other tank you use will add to the score, and noobs will fling themselves at your guns in a retarded conga-line. I've gotten 5k points a match. Makes the grind for that very easy, actually.
Shamefully, I don't have any event vehicle. Except for that god awful Katyusha truck.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

xcom like in shadowrun universe, recommending this part because its the best one

i think its pretty neat, sunk few hours on this one. If you want to be on cop side of things.

Bamboo torture - the game. Really like it tho. if you are into old indie try first one

beautiful shit, pretty pictures, sad story, and fluid movement. you probably played this one. my normie friends played this one. its that good

classic

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Shamefully, I don't have any event vehicle. Except for that god awful Katyusha truck.

The vehicle itself doesn't matter a great deal, so long as it's in your lineup and you use it once. I think even just spawning and J'ing out instantly will work. Then just switch to actually good vehicles. Any score you accrue on them will count for the task.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

EX-zodiac is an early access snes Starfox-like. Kaela played it a while back and now I'm really interested in seeing how the thing will turn out.

Nenélove

Dying from mexican sickness
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Y'all have some pretty based taste in vidya i must say, I'm gonna shill some indies of my own:

Harrow Prime

Not Like Before.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
I just played a bit of Halo 5, and on my quest to finish every game in the series this is the first and only instance of where I don't think I can finish one.
I need to go back to Reach after I'm done.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
I just played a bit of Halo 5, and on my quest to finish every game in the series this is the first and only instance of where I don't think I can finish one.
I need to go back to Reach after I'm done.
I watched the trailer for 4, saw the alien drone open up to reveal a flaming human skull inside, and decided "okay, I'm done with this franchise."

Harrow Prime

Not Like Before.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
I watched the trailer for 4, saw the alien drone open up to reveal a flaming human skull inside, and decided "okay, I'm done with this franchise."
4 isn't offensively bad. I finished it last night and it gets a thumbs up from me for being just okay since it has some fun moments at least.

And yeah the Prometheans are bad, gameplay wise especially. The Knights can one shot you with a number of things even on lower difficulties and can also be revived by Watchers, and those also suck ass. They all get toned down in 5 or are outright removed. Not that it makes 5 any better, because instead you just get wave after wave of them and since the game suffers from the Destiny problem of you being too overpowered it's so damn boring.

I definitely understand why people would stop playing after Halo 4, the series took a huge dip in quality after 343 took over. Seeing the credits message after finishing 4 is funny (or depressing) to see now.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
I've never touched a Halo game in my life, but why do you fight space monkeys in Halo infinite?

Harrow Prime

Not Like Before.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
I've never touched a Halo game in my life, but why do you fight space monkeys in Halo infinite?
I haven't played much of 343 Halo outside of 4 and Infinite and since The Banished (the space monkeys) were introduced in Halo Wars 2, I don't really know what their whole thing is. They just want to fuck shit up I guess because their home world was destroyed by an AI. Can't really blame 'em for that I guess.

Top Bottom