"Why would you be offended that cannibals refuse to eat black people? Wouldn't that be a good kind of racism? hoHOhoHO! - Do we need more racial diversity in the cannibalism victim community?! hoHOhoHO!!"Kirschey

The Music Thread

Nenélove

Cured and Medicated
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

blackblur187

ultimate edgelord

Helmet-kun

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(

Here, have a cute bossa nova duet. Jobim is one of the best musicians Brazil ever had, and a really good place to start if you ever want to give the genre a try.

blackblur187

ultimate edgelord

Xuhle

Pretty much like power metal and symphonic metal. Though metal and rock I enjoy as well.

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
Any time I hear someone shit on country music I know it's because when they think country music, they think of Nashville pop-country pandering-to-southern-whites garbage. Because real country hits different, and god bless Fallout for giving people a taste of it.

Sharing this song because it has some of the most metal lyrics in country. If you think I'm being hyperbolic, give it a listen.

Posted Johnny Cash's version because the man was a fucking legend.

Willemshaven

Outlasted the Chinese Community Sinicization Group

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
Not sure what YouTube's algorithm is smoking recommending me this but I'll take it.

Xuhle

Most of power metal is very cheesy and a bit fantastiacle. But im very partical to that espically when the music is good like a lot of GloryHammer and Angus McSix. Which the Lead singer is the former lead for Glory Hammer. All of Angus McSix is actaully former band member to various band.

Also yes they preform live exactly like how you see in the MV as well.

Last edited:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Not sure what YouTube's algorithm is smoking recommending me this but I'll take it.

Now this is Yami kawaii

Majestic

And a fucking hyperpop/metalcore mix as well fucking glorious

Last edited:

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
Most of power meat is very cheesy and a bit fantastiacle. But im very partical to that espically when the music is good like a lot of GloryHammer and Angus McSix. Which the Lead singer is the former lead for Glory Hammer. All of Angus McSix is actaully former band member to various band.

Also yes they preform live exactly like how you see in the MV as well.

Fucking love this stuff man, fantastic taste. You've probably already heard it but for those that haven't, Valhalleluja is such a good track. Instant mood boost whenever it comes on.

Xuhle

Fucking love this stuff man, fantastic taste. You've probably already heard it but for those that haven't, Valhalleluja is such a good track. Instant mood boost whenever it comes on.

I have listened to some of Nanowar before they make some nice music for power metal though i dont follow them a ton as they also make a lot of parody music for power metal as well. Which doesnt jive well for me with some of there other music. Yet i say that and then i like the power lifting, power ranger like band, Grailknights.

God's Wingiest Winger

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
NICOTINE VALIUM VICADIN MARIJUANA ECSTACY AND ALCOHOL

C-C-C-C-COCAINE!

Helmet-kun

I don't even know what genre this is

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

We doing a Napalm Records Best Of? Because I do love me some cheesy metal. @Xuhle

Xuhle

We doing a Napalm Records Best Of? Because I do love me some cheesy metal. @Xuhle
Napalm Records and Nuclear Blast Record just grabs a lot of power metal. Granted not all of Power Metal is fantasy.

Edit: Cant believe i havent linked this one as this what original got me started down metal and eventually power metal

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
Don't remember when I first heard this song, but I liked how goofy it was, thank you Spotify discover weekly from however long ago.

Always nice to listen to some Rhapsody of Fire

A couple songs I first heard in Lisa and Pippa's music collab stream last year

I'll spoiler the next ones to not make a massive wall
Heard a long time ago, don't remember where

Found this from osu years ago

Folk punk is a fun subgenre

Love the energy here

Latest release from HANABIE.

And lastly some Guilty Gear music

By the way, @Awoogers. If you ever come across anything similar to the song Monstarr by Ennaria that I posted the other day, ping me here. It's been stuck in my head all week, need some more stuff like it.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Don't remember when I first heard this song, but I liked how goofy it was, thank you Spotify discover weekly from however long ago.

Always nice to listen to some Rhapsody of Fire

A couple songs I first heard in Lisa and Pippa's music collab stream last year

I'll spoiler the next ones to not make a massive wall
Heard a long time ago, don't remember where

Found this from osu years ago

Folk punk is a fun subgenre

Love the energy here

Latest release from HANABIE.

And lastly some Guilty Gear music

By the way, @Awoogers. If you ever come across anything similar to the song Monstarr by Ennaria that I posted the other day, ping me here. It's been stuck in my head all week, need some more stuff like it.

she has another song which is more or less the same with monstarr since it mixes at least 3 genres that i know of(hyperpop,glitchcore,metalcore) and its catchy as well

also have this

Last edited:

Nenélove

Cured and Medicated
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Helmet-kun

I'm sure some of the people who have posted chiptune music in here have already heard this, but I can't not post Fearofdark in a music thread. A song from one of the best "true" chiptune albums ever made, and a personal favorite of mine.

Top Bottom