"Stay away from my rice you knaves!"Noir Vesper

The Unofficial Asylum Trading Card Game

MrProcessor

Soldier of Godrick

MrProcessor

Soldier of Godrick
Long live our glorious pink haired mascot

I think the corpos having cards could be a fun idea but could also lead to tribalfaggotry so maybe just some well known individual talent cards?
>Play the peko card to commit war crimes
pekoradoesntcareanymore1.png

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
I've changed my mind, may I be a card that resets all planes/fields into a quiet void, any lingering effects are nullified only when in play.

Harrow Prime

Not Like Before.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
Rejuvenated from playing in a Prerelease I bring to you all a new batch of design mistakes cards.
I fixed the names of Red woman bad and Rrat enforcer, red woman bad is now orange woman bad as it should have always been and Rrat enforcer lost the Typo o in enforcer.
View attachment 55672
Given the events that occurred recently I have changed the design of this saga to reflect a more up to date version of events.
Finishing off two cycles we have the x woman x cycle with the new additions of
View attachment 55673View attachment 55674

White woman jump scare is the only instant of cycle as it needed to be a true jump scare. the brown woman card is based on the effect of many magic cards that have "thirst" in the name.

The land cycle is also finished off by these three new additions
View attachment 55675View attachment 55676View attachment 55677
Zocalo is apparently a Mexican meeting spot but if I'm incorrect and one of you want to correct me I Don't care.

Ive also decided that for a common dual land of the set will be x fanclub with x being some assiocted vtuber. If you have suggestions for each colour pair let me know. I currently have one for Green Black as Pippa fanclub.

View attachment 55690

Onto new designs that are not apart of a cycle.
View attachment 55678View attachment 55679View attachment 55680View attachment 55681
Common creatures needed to make limited work are included above.

Uncommon legendary inmates.

View attachment 55682View attachment 55683
Devotion counts the number of black pips in the casting cost of permanents you control.

Fat and everyone's favorite fat seer
View attachment 55684View attachment 55685
I will begin by discussing the Takodachi card. I'm actually really happy with how the design turned out it should play out that after the permanent is marked as being fat they can either attack into a potentially unfavorable board or wait around to be literally one guyed by Tako as if Tako is kill the creature with a fat counter he will likely need to swing alone to ensure a kill. Tako is also the first of potentially many racists. I wanted to also make him an autist but I ran out of room.

Fat counters in general wont do anything on there own and are instead granted benefits or negatives based on the cards that interact with them such as the architects will.

A bunch of rare inmates.
View attachment 55686View attachment 55687View attachment 55688
Weather or not I will include any Koreans is yet to be seen. also just a general note should I ping people when i make cards for them or is that a bad idea.
I personally wouldn't mind if you tagged me for this, it's pretty cool to see. If you need some Korean vtubers or whatever I can assist with that.

ioㅤ

Minecraft NPC Homeless One Year Running :(
Hello again been a little while.
Harrow Prime Medicated.png
Just fixed the transform trigger so that harrow can actually attack when he transforms instead of being tapped.
@Harrow Prime if you have any suggestions for designs or particular ideas regarding Koreans please let me know. for now there is a new method Ive made for making "Koreans" that i really enjoy the design space of that can be seen in a few of the new cards.
New Uncommon Legends
Aglity_.pngJoliet Jake Blues.pngKazumaReportKazuma Belated Inmate.pngLazy Bug.png
@agility_ this is a hatebear that aggressively slows down creatures and keeps the board clearer of effects.
@"Joliet" Jake Blues is the most punchy of all the lurkers as far as I'm aware and his card fits well into the cycling deck space i want red blue lurkers to fit into
@Kazuma not a 100% lurker but i always get a small chuckle out of seeing a two week old post getting a reaction from him and so his card is designed to reflect that.
@Lazybug One of the two Bug based inmates in this bunch of cards

New Rare Legends
AwoogersSea Prince.pngFaceless Waifu.pngMoth Enjoyer.pngShort .pngThe Rrat.png
@Awoogers from my limited knowledge of Rin i know she like money and IKEA sharks so your card does both. I'm also likely going to have black white interact with treasures as a theme
@Faceless Waifu the current design is a little wordy but i think it captures a role you fulfill on this forum.
@Moth Enjoyer V2 The second of the bug boys acts as a mana free method of getting bugs while also serving as insurance versus board wipes.Moth are you sea I couldn't quite remember which if any of the buggy boys are sea.
@Short This card was initially even closer to Glen Elendra than this final design. very good tempo play while also acting as a solid control time buyer.
@The Rrat wasn't sure if i should make you Mardu or Bant but decided on Bant as the I made Rrats blue green. I'm also not sure if this is the correct formatting for multiple proliferates as wizards have never given use variable proliferates as far as i can tell.

New Token and Cards using new token

BlueSharkTV Kroean Enjoyer.png
Meds.pngMedication Cache .png
@BlueSharkTV I wanted this card to be simillar to harrows to symbolized the rivalry? you two have.
The Meds! token functions as a way to give benifits to inmates that fixate on a particular chuuba or entity while not bloating the set with loads of narrow cards needed to make other cards work. The tokens themselves have a variable vanishing that dicates how long the medication can continue to function.

Other Assorted Designs
Autism Storm.pngVshojo Retirement plan.pngCollectve Investigation.pngSithis BBC Descends..png
Autism storm acts as a hard to predict board wipe
Collective investigation acts as a common card draw spell.
a decay counter means that the creature cannot block and is sacrifced after attacking.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
BlueSharkTV gets hard countered by a hypothetical Ayame card, I assume.

I do appreciate any bug based cards automatically being human degenerates.

Last edited:

ioㅤ

With this post there are now over a hundred card designs in the set.
Harrow Deprived.png
The Rrat.pngThrang Rebroomed at Last.png
I'm not going to ping people for updates.
  • Harrow has had art added a slight change to the transforming triggers and a name change.
  • The Rrat has been moved up to mythic up from rare and will be a part of highly notable forum members in a shard/wedge color grouping.
  • Thrang has been color shifted from blue to black and lost vigilance. thrang is going to be apart of a cycle of monocolor mythics covering forum staff and staff adjacent members.
New Commons

Delusional Suitor.pngTimeloop Dissenter.pngAsylum Automated Drone.pngFungal Dish Colony.pngHidden Hag Appreciator.pngLurking Observer.pngRoaming Sea Doxfag.pngRrat Instigator.png
  • Delusional suitor fits many of the members here but is particularly designed after the influx of Shiori fans.
  • Timeloop Dissenter acts as a common form of graveyard hate which notably works against all of the time looping retrace cards.
  • Asylum Automated Drone serves as a common form of mana fixing for limited play
  • the cycle of expensive creatures with land cycling seving to aid in the consistency of decks in the early game while serving as sub par top end.

New Uncommons
Asylum Sleeper Agent.pngThe Fall of Cyberidol.pngThe Fall of AkioAIR.pngPoyoyo  Jill Oni Acolyte .pngPorean.pngIonProxy.png
  • The fall of cards are to represent the various events that transpired. Idea behind the Cyberidol one is start of the drama with Q, then the investigation into the agency followed by the improper selling and exit made by Q.
  • The AkioAir card i am a little less impressed by but i think it does its job.
  • @Poyoyo & Jill As a full blown Ayame card is unlikely to fit in with the general idea of the set her biggest fan on the forum will have to suffice. as there isn't a major plan to have a large number of Koreans in the set the first line is mostly flavor text. in most cases the card serves as a tapper that is forced to function on both sides of the field.
  • @Porean a creature lord that doubles as a way to double certain abilities of creatures you control. the card should have reminder text about how it dose not work with mana ablitites but given that its unlikely that there will be a mana ability that makes 3 or more mana its unlikely to be relevant.
  • @IonProxy this effect is not really in greens color pie it would fit more in line with blue or black but it should be fine as is.

New Rares
Gruesome Procedure.pngLurker Mc Spic.pngLa de Central Norte.pngPilly.pngDazzle .pngJohn Vtuber Fickle of Heart.png
  • @Lurker McSpic Originally the cycling was only one red mana but the card is already kinda like a mini expressive iteration a would likely be way too good if at only one mana.
  • @La+ de Central Norte Demons don't really come in white but it seams to fit here. makes wining a race on the ground nearly impossible against it and heavly boosts both lifegain and token strats.
  • Pilly is the dog mascot thing that we never use. the current designs fits as an aggressive lord that you need to protect in order to keep its benefits. it also allows it to act in a similar way to meds by becoming a required creature type for any other creatures requires such as Korean for the yellow fever boys.
  • @Dazzle It is a scaled down one sided repercussion on an agressive body with a ftk like effect.
  • @John Vtuber👁️ ever faithful is he and so to represent his undying faith to whoever he has pledged himself to this week i made his card have soulbond to represent the unyielding bonds he forms. This should work within the rules but the un pairing method dose not exist on any other cards so I am not sure.

New mythics
Reinigen.png
Fucking YTs.pngMiori Celesta.png
Superduper.png
Im just going to preface the mythic section with an overview of how i want the mythics to be filled out. in modern magic sets each set has 20 mythics. in this set 5 of those mythics are for plansewalkers that will be representations of chuubas and will all be monocolured so far the black and white solts are taken. 5 will go to forum staff/staff ajacent members and will also be a mono colored cycle. the remaining ten will go to miscellaneous members and things that are core to the TVA tm experience such as the nolan crush trial card.
  • @reinigen the red member of the staff cycle. card acts as a punisher that can make for some rather tough choices. discover is just cascade with the diffence being that you can chose to not cast the card and instead put it in your hand. if there is a seconday creature type that you think would fit let me know.​
  • @Fucking YTs the Blue member of staff cycle. Acts as a contiual card and mana advatage machine once you have enough artifacts on field. it might need a buff to include being able to cast non artifacts spells but for now the design is fine.​
  • Mirori is the pick for the white plansewalker for this set. the card acts as an agressive only mother of runes that helps get smaller creatures through combat. the -x might be a bit overtuned but we will see.​
  • @superduper so i did initally state that there would only be plansewalkers but i felt an eception should be made for the vtuber that so fragrently posts here on the forum. both sides of the card are looking for death to further the value generation this card provides.​

set file can be found here:

Koronesuki

X-Potato
I haven't played Magic since Ice Age, so maybe I'm missing something, but how do you tell what colors the transformed Rie is? Presumably she retains the same colors as Superduper (black/blue/green), but there doesn't seem to be any indication on her card.

ioㅤ

I haven't played Magic since Ice Age, so maybe I'm missing something, but how do you tell what colors the transformed Rie is? Presumably she retains the same colors as Superduper (black/blue/green), but there doesn't seem to be any indication on her card.
Normally there is a small color indicator wheel that denotes the color. For some reason mse dose not have it on by default for double faced plansewalkers. I've fixed it here

Superduper.png

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
I think most hag appreciators prefer mountains to plains.

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
I know I'm late to the party, and also I know jackshit about MTG, but if anyone should have a card, it should be SandyCat, our resident troon detector.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
I really appreciate the "fall of Cyberidol" card art. Very fitting.
I'm expectant of what Fall of Tsunderia is gonna look like.

Koronesuki

X-Potato
I think most hag appreciators prefer mountains to plains.
The duality of man.

Nenélove

Dying from mexican sickness
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
  • Harrow has had art added a slight change to the transforming triggers and a name change.
  • The Rrat has been moved up to mythic up from rare and will be a part of highly notable forum members in a shard/wedge color grouping.
  • Thrang has been color shifted from blue to black and lost vigilance. thrang is going to be apart of a cycle of monocolor mythics covering forum staff and staff adjacent members.
  • Delusional suitor fits many of the members here but is particularly designed after the influx of Shiori fans.
  • Timeloop Dissenter acts as a common form of graveyard hate which notably works against all of the time looping retrace cards.
  • Asylum Automated Drone serves as a common form of mana fixing for limited play
  • the cycle of expensive creatures with land cycling seving to aid in the consistency of decks in the early game while serving as sub par top end.

• The fall of cards are to represent the various events that transpired. Idea behind the Cyberidol one is start of the drama with Q, then the investigation into the agency followed by the improper selling and exit made by Q.
  • @Poyoyo & Jill As a full blown Ayame card is unlikely to fit in with the general idea of the set her biggest fan on the forum will have to suffice. as there isn't a major plan to have a large number of Koreans in the set the first line is mostly flavor text. in most cases the card serves as a tapper that is forced to function on both sides of the field.
  • @Porean a creature lord that doubles as a way to double certain abilities of creatures you control. the card should have reminder text about how it dose not work with mana ablitites but given that its unlikely that there will be a mana ability that makes 3 or more mana its unlikely to be relevant.
  • @IonProxy this effect is not really in greens color pie it would fit more in line with blue or black but it should be fine as is.

• @Lurker McSpic Originally the cycling was only one red mana but the card is already kinda like a mini expressive iteration a would likely be way too good if at only one mana.
  • @La+ de Central Norte Demons don't really come in white but it seams to fit here. makes wining a race on the ground nearly impossible against it and heavly boosts both lifegain and token strats.
  • Pilly is the dog mascot thing that we never use. the current designs fits as an aggressive lord that you need to protect in order to keep its benefits. it also allows it to act in a similar way to meds by becoming a required creature type for any other creatures requires such as Korean for the yellow fever boys.
  • @Dazzle It is a scaled down one sided repercussion on an agressive body with a ftk like effect.
  • @John Vtuber👁️ ever faithful is he and so to represent his undying faith to whoever he has pledged himself to this week i made his card have soulbond to represent the unyielding bonds he forms. This should work within the rules but the un pairing method dose not exist on any other cards so I am not sure.

Im just going to preface the mythic section with an overview of how i want the mythics to be filled out. in modern magic sets each set has 20 mythics. in this set 5 of those mythics are for plansewalkers that will be representations of chuubas and will all be monocolured so far the black and white solts are taken. 5 will go to forum staff/staff ajacent members and will also be a mono colored cycle. the remaining ten will go to miscellaneous members and things that are core to the TVA tm experience such as the nolan crush trial card.
  • @reinigen the red member of the staff cycle. card acts as a punisher that can make for some rather tough choices. discover is just cascade with the diffence being that you can chose to not cast the card and instead put it in your hand. if there is a seconday creature type that you think would fit let me know.​
  • @Fucking YTs the Blue member of staff cycle. Acts as a contiual card and mana advatage machine once you have enough artifacts on field. it might need a buff to include being able to cast non artifacts spells but for now the design is fine.​
  • Mirori is the pick for the white plansewalker for this set. the card acts as an agressive only mother of runes that helps get smaller creatures through combat. the -x might be a bit overtuned but we will see.​
  • @superduper so i did initally state that there would only be plansewalkers but i felt an eception should be made for the vtuber that so fragrently posts here on the forum. both sides of the card are looking for death to further the value generation this card provides.​

Damn I ignored this thread for a while, you really bested me at my own stupid idea huh? It's better this way tbh since I know jack shit about MTG, but hey, if you want to redesign the 3 cards I made or want me to make some flavourtext for your designs then just say so.

TinyKusa

Early Adopter
just skimming through this thread, but this really is terminal autism
Well done faggots

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

This has gone WAY too far! I love it!

ioㅤ

Purity Pursuer .pngAsylum Sleeper Agent.pngHag Appreciator.png
  • Changed name and creature type as its name was given to the red card of the cycle
  • Fixed Creature type so that it has a creature type
  • I think most hag appreciators prefer mountains to plains.
    Fixed was given reach as opposed to haste
New Commons
Common Black Trap.pngCommon Blue trap.pngCommon Green trap.pngCommon White trap.pngThirst trap.pngMold Contamination.png
  • Common Traps. traps are a card type and design from zendikar that have slightly to highly overcosted effects that become very cheap when the opponent does the condition on them. I don't have names for all 10 of the trap designs found here so if you have suggestions for events that would fit for names or other events that could be represented as traps let me know.​
  • Mold Contamination. Common mana ramping and color fixing for limited with a set mechanic in the form of mold tokens. Card might be weak atm so it may get buffed to make 2 tokens.​
New Uncommons
Roaming River Bear.pngRuze Ruse.pngUncommon Black Trap.pngUncommon Red Trap.pngUntimely Festering.pngPrepared Callout.png
  • @RiverBear. As far as i'm aware river bear is the only member of the forum whose name is already a magic card but the river bear card is both under powered and doesn't play well as it is a over costed 4 mana 3/3 with a color hosing ability in island-walk. the current design for Roaming River bear is based on the bait effects i showed off very early on and grows stronger from falling for the bait.
  • Ruze Ruse. the white uncommon trap of the cycle based on the discovery of the new homostars member Ruze. Still work-shopping the name.
  • Uncommon Black Trap. -13/-13 is the funny number for black -x/-x spells that effectively kill anything. if there is any better funny numbers that essentially kill anything that pertains to the forum that number and reference will be used instead.
  • Uncommon Red Trap, This counts the one card drawn for turn and helps to supplement fast low to the curve aggro decks.
  • Untimely Festering. tech card against mold activation.
  • Prepared Callout. This one may need to be nerfed based on a design in the rare slot.
New Rares
Aquatic Invertebrate.pngCalcium Animal.pngSpreading Shiori Plague.pngTopo Chico.pngTrap Supremacy.pngUSS IOWA.pngSandyCat Troon Detector.pngThe Termination of Riro Ron.png
  • @Aquatic Novellite. The -2/0 effect should apply to the toughness if you let the effect resolve first so this creature can kill 3/x s if you can cycle a card.​
  • @CalciumAnimal. based on Birds of Paradise and other types of mana dorks. acts as a late game mana sink to try and force through damage.​
  • Spreading Shiroi Plague. no guesses for this card is referencing. its kinda similar to a slow humility except creatures can make actual progress with this out and etbs still occur.​
  • @Topo Chico. mold based Aggressive suicide black 1 drop. the enters tapped clause is to both signify that its more for aggressive decks and also prevent instant speed blockers.​
  • @Trap Supremacy. Large reason for all of the trap designs. two things to note because of how the ability triggers any cost reduction on traps will cause it to trigger haven't found a good way to prevent this but i think its ultimately fine. the cards exiled face down can still be cast even if trap supremacy leaves the battlefield and you can exile non trap cards they just can't be cast.​
  • @USS IOWA. vehicles are artifacts that become creatures for a turn when their crew costs are paid. in this cast the crew cost is tapped creatures with power that adds up to at least 3.​
  • @SandyCat Card for our tranny Dowsing rod. card looksfor modified creatures which is as close as i can get without being wildly specific for targets that are trans​
  • The Termination of Riro Ron// Endless Jewish Gold. based on the recent events. Chapter 1 is the illegitimate receiving money/gifts. chapter 2 is doing a bunch of drugs and chapter three is the in house relationship.​
New Mythics
Famous Artist Pipkun.pngJohnny Jambalaya.pngScoots.pngMolding Mox.png
  • @famous artist pipkun Acts as a card advantage machine that does a magic painter type ablity of draining based on some sort of condition in this case playing things from exile.
  • @Johnny Jambalaya. the Green member of the mythic cycle this card encourages go wide strategies and if you every hot delirium growns at an exponentiall rate and should win the game in very few turns.
  • @Scoots. the White member of the mythic cycle Acts as a low to the ground source of agression and card advatage.
  • Molding Mox. Mox design for the set. Not a particularly inspired design but I felt that it would fit in the set
So the some of the biggest issues I'm running into at the moment is a lack of understanding towards the pippa thread regulars and users. They are a massive portion of this forum but i know jack shit about the majority of them and it makes it real hard to design cards around them so if anyone has ideas surrounding them that would be swell.

Some members that i want to portray also have a broad presence here on the forum and it makes it hard to get a cleat design idea for them.

Some events such as the tsunderlla i don't remember that much about and trying to look through the farms for the information is slow as shit making it hard to make a card that i would be satisfied with.

lastly art and naming is far and away the part of this that i have the hardest time with. I'm not great at ai generating and it takes me way to much time to get a result I'm happy with,The naming of the cards ii also feel like has gone down in some of my recent post.
if @Nenélove or anyone else wants to post suggestions for art/name/card designs I encourage you to have a go. You don't need to have any idea how the card game works i can useally translate it into a working design so long as a theme or idea present.

Last edited:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
If nothing else, Spreading Shiori Plague has potential as a storyline.

Fortunately it's a purely fictional scenario not referencing any ongoing events.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
feels like i'm not notable enough to be a card. Also not sure what the card is referencing seems decent if a bit generic (like me frfr).

ioㅤ

So my largest gap in updates so far and in terms of new cards one of the smallest updates. So what did i do that took me so long for this new installment. Before i answer that i will showcase a card that was reworked.
The-Trial-Of-Nolan-Crush.png

The backside of this card has fully been reworked from the strange monument idea to the much more clear and provocative penis explosion chamber. You might also notice that is has art now, as does Almost Every single card.
So without further ado I present the art update

I would like to give thanks to @Faceless Waifu and @Moth Enjoyer V2/@Lazybug for their contributions and to @somethingfarworseinthehorizon and @famous artist pipkun whose art I shamelessly pilfered.
Full disclosure im not saying the art is good or even 100% fitting and some of the cards were updated slightly but i can't remember which ones were so keep that in mind.
commons.jpg
uncommons.jpg
rarea.jpg
mythics.jpg
Blue-Shark-TV-Kroean-Enjoyer.png
Harrow-Deprived.png
Superduper.png
The-Termination-of-Riro-Ron.png
Lazy-Bug.png
Moth-Enjoyer.png
As it turns out zenforo has a limit on the amount of images that can be linked in a single post so the new cards will be in a second post.

Top Bottom