"Happy face. Happy dog. No angry."Inugami Korone

The Unofficial Asylum Trading Card Game

Nigel Nigerman

is the virtual reincarnation of George Floyd.
My plans are to make a servant of mold for each color (thhrang, pipkun, short etc.) and then a normal user for each color plus maybe proctor and some artifact/spell/land cards to go with these.
Start small and autism it as you go along.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
My plans are to make a servant of mold for each color (thhrang, pipkun, short etc.) and then a normal user for each color plus maybe proctor and some artifact/spell/land cards to go with these.
Proctor = 5-color that creates a 1/1 R/B bird token with flying at the cost of spilling spaghetti and ruining chances with oshii?

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Proctor = 5-color that creates a 1/1 R/B bird token with flying at the cost of spilling spaghetti and ruining chances with oshii?
Don't forget about his oedipus complex

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Don't forget about his oedipus complex
If a Mother enters play under your control, remove target Oshii from the game until EOT?

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
What's this Magic bullshit? All these weebs need at least three zeroes behind every number value like a proper Japanese CCG.

ioㅤ

Minecraft NPC Homeless One Year Running :(
I'm actually a massive magic nerd and thought i would throw my hat into the ring.
Mold.png
Mold tokens much like food tokens are a predefined token that can be called to be created. because the token is predefined you don't have to add the effect of the token on the things that make it. Mold tokens should mostly be made in black and is a minor bend in other colors.
Cardname.png
flagship legend based on the mold. could be a fit for Pippa or any other mold enthusiast.
Culinary Catastrophes.png
combines both food and mold support and is pretty funny overall
Sentenced to Pippa Purgatory.pngAccount Banned.png
Some potential for common removal spells
Cheap Bait.png
Could be one way to showcase bait posts. Also toying around with a heroic alternative.
The Proctor Slumbers.png
Potential board wipe design.
Empty Inbox Demented Archiver.png
Design for everyone's favorite archiver.
Janny Broom.pngDriveby.png
I also made the set symbol based on the asylum favicon if you guys want to use it. I've attached both the set symbol and the set files for all the card designs here.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk

The Rrat

Ratgirl-idol Connoisseur
Early Adopter
  • Change the border color to gold for multicolor cards.
  • I agree with @CalciumAnimal , have it be a static effect (don't say when it enters the battlefield, just say opponents play with their hands revealed).
  • Otherwise, you can have a card be revealed at random from an opponent's hand, as normally when that is part of a card, your opponent would present their hand with the card backs towards you and you would point at whatever ones you wanted chosen at random. Cards that are "revealed" are not permanently revealed unless stated otherwise, like with the wording in the point above.
  • The 3 mana ability should be formatted like this: "3, return a non-mold inmate you control from the battlefield to your hand: put a mold inmate from your hand onto the battlefield." If you want to have it so it can only be used if you have one in hand, you can add "reveal a mold inmate from your hand" as part of the activation cost to use the ability (anything before the colon of an ability is part of its activation cost)
Otherwise, perfectly playable. Potentially abuseable, depending on how powerful mold cards are if there are any super expensive to cast ones.

Nenélove

Cured and Medicated
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I'm actually a massive magic nerd and thought i would throw my hat into the ring.
View attachment 54435
Mold tokens much like food tokens are a predefined token that can be called to be created. because the token is predefined you don't have to add the effect of the token on the things that make it. Mold tokens should mostly be made in black and is a minor bend in other colors.
View attachment 54429
flagship legend based on the mold. could be a fit for Pippa or any other mold enthusiast.
View attachment 54431
combines both food and mold support and is pretty funny overall
View attachment 54436View attachment 54428
Some potential for common removal spells
View attachment 54430
Could be one way to showcase bait posts. Also toying around with a heroic alternative.
View attachment 54437
Potential board wipe design.
View attachment 54433
Design for everyone's favorite archiver.
View attachment 54434View attachment 54432
I also made the set symbol based on the asylum favicon if you guys want to use it. I've attached both the set symbol and the set files for all the card designs here.
This is why you're my favorite forum member. How did you replace the set icon?
  • Change the border color to gold for multicolor cards.
  • I agree with @CalciumAnimal , have it be a static effect (don't say when it enters the battlefield, just say opponents play with their hands revealed).
  • Otherwise, you can have a card be revealed at random from an opponent's hand, as normally when that is part of a card, your opponent would present their hand with the card backs towards you and you would point at whatever ones you wanted chosen at random. Cards that are "revealed" are not permanently revealed unless stated otherwise, like with the wording in the point above.
  • The 3 mana ability should be formatted like this: "3, return a non-mold inmate you control from the battlefield to your hand: put a mold inmate from your hand onto the battlefield." If you want to have it so it can only be used if you have one in hand, you can add "reveal a mold inmate from your hand" as part of the activation cost to use the ability (anything before the colon of an ability is part of its activation cost)
Otherwise, perfectly playable. Potentially abuseable, depending on how powerful mold cards are if there are any super expensive to cast ones.
I want all of the mold servants to affect other mold servants, reticule empowers them, thhrang brings more in and I have a couple other ideas...

ioㅤ

This is why you're my favorite forum member. How did you replace the set icon?

I want all of the mold servants to affect other mold servants, reticule empowers them, thhrang brings more in and I have a couple other ideas...
In mse in the set details tab you can change the set icon. For the commons on the card style tab you will want to tick the invert the common symbol because it looks like ass if you don't

Nenélove

Cured and Medicated
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
In mse in the set details tab you can change the set icon. For the commons on the card style tab you will want to tick the invert the common symbol because it looks like ass if you don't
Can you also change the mana symbols?

ioㅤ

ioㅤ

Thrangussy Bringer of mold.pngFormating test.png
@Nenélove I fucked up the drop shadow on the top mana costs but i got it working.
in order to use them you need to paste the Tva mana folder into the magic-mainframe-extras.mse-include folder which is in the data folder.
then in the set tab you need to go to the custom symbols section and paste in Tva_mana/TVA.png the symbols only work on card styles with mainframe somewhere in the title.
To use the symbols the shortcut is Capital V followed by / and then a capital of one of WUBRG depending on the symbol used.
https://files.catbox.moe/9c8a9i.zip this has both the files need for the symbols and my set doc which already has the formatting steps done.

ioㅤ

Removal:
Bonk.pngPink Woman Fat .pngAutistic Spat.png
Rounding out some of the removal for the other colors. I'm thinking that yab might become a grouping term similar to morbid but I'm not sure on the trigger should be at this time. Pink woman fat is supposed to get tiring with it constantly coming back.
Bay lurker and his signature card:
Cool Story Bro.pngBay Lurker.png
:mikothumbsl:
Might need to make the life loss on cool story bro 2 instead of one.
Utility artifacts and enchantments:
Archivers stash.pngBiobreak Forum theme.pngJannie Timeout Stick.png
Getting the bio break picture made my laptop fans spin up.bio brakes card is supposed to be uncommon. I also like that using the broom from the last batch of cards can allow you to keep on using the Jannie stick.
Rrat
Minor Rrat.png
I like the idea of rrats proliferating bad knowledge and juju.
Notable inmates
Murray Private Detective.pngEl Nenelove.png
For those that don;t play magic investigating makes clue tokens which can be sacrificed by paying two mana to draw a card. murray's second ability is a mini version of a card called fact or fiction.Nenelove is naya because its the same colors as the mexican flag
my takes on a proctor and reticule card.
Proctor.pngReticule Meatkin Forger.png
it's really hard to make cards for these two because you still have to keep it not too wordy and there is alot that i want to portray.
For proctor the drawback is meant to simulate his Oedipus complex needed an older more wise permanent to get into combat. The bird stuff is self explanatory.
the Reticule second ability is supposed to represent the creation of a meat puppet thing.

ioㅤ

Well a fair bit has happened since my last post here.
These won't be in the final set as they are literally just skins of existing magic cards.
Prision Sentence.pngRest in Peace.pngWall of Runes.png

now onto things I've actually added to the set files.
Bonk.pngPink Woman Fat .png
Only two updated designs. Yab going forward will be triggered based on an opponent losing life. Pink woman fat's kinda bulky trigger has been replaced with retrace and is now apart of cycle.
Blue Woman Gone.pngPink Woman Fat .pngRed Woman Bad.png
The start of the the Color Woman x cycle. I'm still looking for one for black and white, they should be sorcery's that are not that unbearable if played every single turn
Unlike how annoying they are when brought up every three days on the forum.
Janny Lounge.pngLurker Hideout.png
Sea Slums.pngThe Groomcord.pngUnicorn Ranch.pngRrat Breeding Den.pngThe Pippa Thread.png
Incomplete cycle of rare dual lands. also serves to give an idea for I'm going for for each color pair. I'm not too sure about the black white and red green lands at the moment for theming so any suggestions would be appreciated.
Evolving Rrat.pngRrat Enoforcer.pngDisinformation Campaign.png
Some further Rrat cards sticking with the theme from the last batch
Thrang Rebroomed at Last.png
I like the idea of the more disruptive parts of the forums representative cards using counters to do things so the jannys can sweep em up and our newest janny can help with just that. Persist is a mechanic where if a creature with persist dies and it didn't have a -1/-1 counter on it, it comes back with a -1/-1 counter hence the need for a non-legendary clause to be present on the last ability.
The Trial Of Nolan Crush.pngThe Banning Of Takodatchi.png
I completely forgot that sagas where a thing i could use and so here are the first of probably many sagas. sagas play well with both the Rrats and the jannys so is an easy include.I'm not too happy with the backside of The Trial Of Nolan Crush but it can be a placeholder for the moment.
As a last kinda point I'm really bad with both sourcing and ai genning appropriate art for the cards i create so if you ever want to shot me a pm with some art that you genned or sourced you would like to be used for one of the cards I've showcased please do.
Edit: some formatting fixes.

Last edited:

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
These are really well done. Suggest the Sithis BBC for a Saga and Maybe Violet Nugg and his attempt at socking his way back in.

Also the Abandoned Saga in reference to Jamby making several alts before proctor told him no.

As for other topics that I think need cards general Inmate representation could be a faction on it's own Baitposters Normal Posters true "inmates" (notable people that are not legendary) also the Mascot who has a few arts to pick from also Pilldog.

ioㅤ

Rejuvenated from playing in a Prerelease I bring to you all a new batch of design mistakes cards.
I fixed the names of Red woman bad and Rrat enforcer, red woman bad is now orange woman bad as it should have always been and Rrat enforcer lost the Typo o in enforcer.
The Banning Of Takodatchi.png
Given the events that occurred recently I have changed the design of this saga to reflect a more up to date version of events.
Finishing off two cycles we have the x woman x cycle with the new additions of
Brown Woman Good.pngWhite Woman Jumpscare.png

White woman jump scare is the only instant of cycle as it needed to be a true jump scare. the brown woman card is based on the effect of many magic cards that have "thirst" in the name.

The land cycle is also finished off by these three new additions
Mexican Zócalo.pngHolobrony Stable.pngNummberFag Holding Cell.png
Zocalo is apparently a Mexican meeting spot but if I'm incorrect and one of you want to correct me I Don't care.

Ive also decided that for a common dual land of the set will be x fanclub with x being some assiocted vtuber. If you have suggestions for each colour pair let me know. I currently have one for Green Black as Pippa fanclub.

Pippia Fanclub.png

Onto new designs that are not apart of a cycle.
Agressive Lurker.pngAutistic Mind Rotter.pngBreeding Rrat.pngInivisble lurker.png
Common creatures needed to make limited work are included above.

Uncommon legendary inmates.

emmemmemmInformative Today at 931 PMEmmemmemm.pngGods Strongest Sanalite.png
Devotion counts the number of black pips in the casting cost of permanents you control.

Fat and everyone's favorite fat seer
Takodachi True Weight Seer.pngThe Architects will.png
I will begin by discussing the Takodachi card. I'm actually really happy with how the design turned out it should play out that after the permanent is marked as being fat they can either attack into a potentially unfavorable board or wait around to be literally one guyed by Tako as if Tako is kill the creature with a fat counter he will likely need to swing alone to ensure a kill. Tako is also the first of potentially many racists. I wanted to also make him an autist but I ran out of room.

Fat counters in general wont do anything on there own and are instead granted benefits or negatives based on the cards that interact with them such as the architects will.

A bunch of rare inmates.
Gods Strongest Mozumite.pngXenlar Disciple of the Scale.pngHarrow Prime Medicated.png
Weather or not I will include any Koreans is yet to be seen. also just a general note should I ping people when i make cards for them or is that a bad idea.

Ninja Sock Account.png
Card for one of Jambalaya's many sock accounts that were never fully utilized.
Was he the only person to actually leave for good over the whole takodatchi debacle, I think his deleted his account on the forums.
Lastly I was considering what the plan would be around the inclusion of plansewalkers in the set and on if any vtubers not directly posting on this forum should have cards. i think haveing the 5 plansewalkers be vtubers that represent the overall opppions and likes of the forum members here is the best wasy to include them as it still sets a clear divide between inmates and vtubers. with that in mind i would like to do a vtuber for each clolour and would like to enlist the help of any other autists here as to which vtubers they think are most suitable for each color.
Currently my list would include:
Black: Pippa (i've already made a card for this one as i'm fairly sure it would be selected)
Blue: I'm having a hard time coming up with one for blue but Clio Aite the history girl seams like an okay fit.
White: I like the idea of Henya/Pikamee here especiallly given here typically univerisal level of approvial seen on the forum and her overall bubbly outlook.
Green: Maybe Kirsche or Shiori would fit for this role. Both come accross as harbouring largerly medicated fanbases and given the number of fans of both here on the forum at least one of them should be included.
Red:I kinda want the major food groups of vtubers to be covered by the 5 so im thinking maybe someone from nijisanji but i don't know too much about them and I relly only see selen, pomu and the rose girl as being generally liked from the company so maybe one of them.
Pippa Mold Queen.png
And Finally the pippa plansewalker i was talking about. im not sure if the static ablity works the way i want. the only previous iteration for this type of ablity just checked for any counters being removed so im not sure if the game can handle knowing the source.
once agian i will include my set files here for your usage https://files.catbox.moe/03r1tb.mse-set

Ensok

Early Adopter
Rejuvenated from playing in a Prerelease I bring to you all a new batch of design mistakes cards.
I fixed the names of Red woman bad and Rrat enforcer, red woman bad is now orange woman bad as it should have always been and Rrat enforcer lost the Typo o in enforcer.
View attachment 55672
Given the events that occurred recently I have changed the design of this saga to reflect a more up to date version of events.
Finishing off two cycles we have the x woman x cycle with the new additions of
View attachment 55673View attachment 55674

White woman jump scare is the only instant of cycle as it needed to be a true jump scare. the brown woman card is based on the effect of many magic cards that have "thirst" in the name.

The land cycle is also finished off by these three new additions
View attachment 55675View attachment 55676View attachment 55677
Zocalo is apparently a Mexican meeting spot but if I'm incorrect and one of you want to correct me I Don't care.

Ive also decided that for a common dual land of the set will be x fanclub with x being some assiocted vtuber. If you have suggestions for each colour pair let me know. I currently have one for Green Black as Pippa fanclub.

View attachment 55690

Onto new designs that are not apart of a cycle.
View attachment 55678View attachment 55679View attachment 55680View attachment 55681
Common creatures needed to make limited work are included above.

Uncommon legendary inmates.

View attachment 55682View attachment 55683
Devotion counts the number of black pips in the casting cost of permanents you control.

Fat and everyone's favorite fat seer
View attachment 55684View attachment 55685
I will begin by discussing the Takodachi card. I'm actually really happy with how the design turned out it should play out that after the permanent is marked as being fat they can either attack into a potentially unfavorable board or wait around to be literally one guyed by Tako as if Tako is kill the creature with a fat counter he will likely need to swing alone to ensure a kill. Tako is also the first of potentially many racists. I wanted to also make him an autist but I ran out of room.

Fat counters in general wont do anything on there own and are instead granted benefits or negatives based on the cards that interact with them such as the architects will.

A bunch of rare inmates.
View attachment 55686View attachment 55687View attachment 55688
Weather or not I will include any Koreans is yet to be seen. also just a general note should I ping people when i make cards for them or is that a bad idea.

View attachment 55689
Card for one of Jambalaya's many sock accounts that were never fully utilized.
Was he the only person to actually leave for good over the whole takodatchi debacle, I think his deleted his account on the forums.
Lastly I was considering what the plan would be around the inclusion of plansewalkers in the set and on if any vtubers not directly posting on this forum should have cards. i think haveing the 5 plansewalkers be vtubers that represent the overall opppions and likes of the forum members here is the best wasy to include them as it still sets a clear divide between inmates and vtubers. with that in mind i would like to do a vtuber for each clolour and would like to enlist the help of any other autists here as to which vtubers they think are most suitable for each color.
Currently my list would include:
Black: Pippa (i've already made a card for this one as i'm fairly sure it would be selected)
Blue: I'm having a hard time coming up with one for blue but Clio Aite the history girl seams like an okay fit.
White: I like the idea of Henya/Pikamee here especiallly given here typically univerisal level of approvial seen on the forum and her overall bubbly outlook.
Green: Maybe Kirsche or Shiori would fit for this role. Both come accross as harbouring largerly medicated fanbases and given the number of fans of both here on the forum at least one of them should be included.
Red:I kinda want the major food groups of vtubers to be covered by the 5 so im thinking maybe someone from nijisanji but i don't know too much about them and I relly only see selen, pomu and the rose girl as being generally liked from the company so maybe one of them.
View attachment 55692
And Finally the pippa plansewalker i was talking about. im not sure if the static ablity works the way i want. the only previous iteration for this type of ablity just checked for any counters being removed so im not sure if the game can handle knowing the source.
once agian i will include my set files here for your usage https://files.catbox.moe/03r1tb.mse-set
The Sanalite card is pretty funny.

Arznbae

wtf is happening

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
As for other topics that I think need cards general Inmate representation could be a faction on it's own Baitposters Normal Posters true "inmates" (notable people that are not legendary) also the Mascot who has a few arts to pick from also Pilldog.
Long live our glorious pink haired mascot

I think the corpos having cards could be a fun idea but could also lead to tribalfaggotry so maybe just some well known individual talent cards?
>Play the peko card to commit war crimes

Top Bottom