"Aaaahh, fuuuuck... the pain of being European"Takanashi Kiara

The Unofficial Asylum Trading Card Game

ioㅤ

Minecraft NPC Homeless One Year Running :(
They were totally different card names. It was only two, but I don't remember which they were.
Ahh okay I know what happened with Watamate I was using his old name before changing it and must of forgotten to change it in the text box.
No clue how I messed up the giant rats text box i'll fix it before i post any updates.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
Some time Between the 2nd and 12th of May I will host a tournament using this set.

Are there any plans to stream or record this event?

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

ioㅤ

Minecraft NPC Homeless One Year Running :(
Last Card Update and Tournament details
I wont waste anytime and get right into it.
Hexa Inept Confidant.png
  • @midori I've already talked about this card in the last update post so instead I will thank and give credit to @somethingfarworseinthehorizon for providing the art for not only this card but all the card art she provided.​
Hexa-Slex-Mexa-Bexa.png
Tournament Details
Currently planned for the 11th of may with a start time of 12pm pacific time. @Godzilla1984 will 100% be streaming it and the prostate might also stream it.
The tournament is a 60 card with 15 sideboard best of three game format played on the cockatrice client. we currently have around 6 people that are confirmed for this date and spots may still be open so if you wish to join message me or godzilla1984.
I think I've mentioned it before but ill say it again the Tournament winner will get to commission an art piece from emm, terms and conditions will apply.

Top Bottom