"This is me when I considered joining the navy, because I like Azur Lane"Pipkin Pippa

[Live] KIRSCHEPOSTING

Tamavitch

Pig in human clothing
Perhaps AI should replace artists after all, if artists are going to continue treating their job like a hobby and fail to meet professional standards (or even basic work standards)
They think it's a magical power for which muggles should throw them cash. Combine this with muggles usually thinking "drawing is a fun thing I did as kid instead of schoolwork" and wanting to pay you accordingly, and you get the current year shit sandwich where the reality needs to be in the middle. Clients expect art to work the same way as, for instance, roofing your house would work, but they want to pay you like they're doing you a favor and you are lucky they're throwing you a few bucks while you basically play with crayons. Clients view art like they view playing cards or watching tv. And artists act like it's a hobby, yet also like they're granting you a divine blessing.
Nobody wants to PAY like you're doing a job like a carpenter, nor do artists want to work like a carpenter (and work whether they feel like it that day or not). Source: am art school scholarship student.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
There are plenty of contractors who operate along the schedules we've seen from online artists.

Tamavitch

Pig in human clothing
There are plenty of contractors who operate along the schedules we've seen from online artists.
Sure, and legal professionals, etc., there are worthless unprofessional dipshits in all fields but they get called dogshit, because they are. Artists are nearly unique in how much they feel like it's a hobby when they want to play Nintendo and not work, but also deserve money now now now. I think a big part of it is that so much of it is independent/freelance. Freelancers are either the hardest workers alive or else the worst, laziest, unprofessional adult babies alive. No in between.
Artists who really make a career out of it, as in they pay a mortgage, utilities, and car insurance and don't live with mommy and daddy are the rarest of professionals. And they have to work like a steelworker or a road crew or a fucking farmer. Including working when tummy hort, when it's raining and they have the sad, when reddit was mean to them, etc.. Or they starve.
This ties into vtubing as well. I bang this drum a lot but you can really tell the vtweeters and lazy asses from the pros. I won't name names but there are a lot more tummy hort lazy bums who have never had a real job than there are Kiaras or Airis who have to hustle or die. If I had my own agency I probably simply wouldn't hire anybody who had never had an actual job before that involved adhering to your boss' schedule and showing up every day. Or at least a streaming history that impressed me.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
now that Kirsche has finished Deadly Premonition, I'm trying to collect all of the vods together for people to (re-)watch because it is quality stream content (tangents included). though it may take some time, I'll keep this draft saved on-and-off until it's (mostly) complete.

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Part 5

Part 6

Part 7

Part 8

Part 9

Part 10

Part 11

Part 12

Part 13

Part 14:

Part 15 (Finale):

after hours upon hours upon hours of re-watching since the finale, I think I've finally got them all together. maybe. this playthrough was spread over a period of several months, so it is entirely possible a stream has been missed, but I will assume this has the vast majority of the deadly premonition content. now you, too, can experience the mental retention of Kirsche on a stable(?) timeline as she enjoys video game, complete with pre-game tangents (and sometimes post-game tangents).

...and if she ever decides to play Deadly Premonition 2, I will take it upon myself to do the same cataloguing, if only to experience the joy draining from her in real time, much like Alan Wake II.

I'll also be able to supply her with the discourse around the release of DP2 when those who claim Literal Genocide, yet again, claimed Literal Genocide when York deadnamed a character as part of the investigation. I will further provide the discourse afterward when the scene was subsequently patched to save the millions of lives that would have otherwise been taken.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
For a second there I thought that was gator
Edit:
Average Zentraya enjoyer
signal-2024-03-30-15-51-32-424.jpg

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Azehara posted some AI-generated fanart of Kirsche over on twitter.

Eat em and breed em

I need help
Kirsche's new model is cute in all fairness, even for an april fools joke

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
Her streams are going to sound at LEAST 6.66% more cursed as this model says Kirsche things.

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.

Eat em and breed em

I need help
Her streams are going to sound at LEAST 6.66% more cursed as this model says Kirsche things.
Just like what she said about inserting her into our urethras.

Saturnus

haha it's unou

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
HELP I CAN'T FIX HER
Before she revealed the head, he was in denial.
1712000519574.png1712000542148.png1712000623401.png

After:
1712000660492.png1712000679122.png1712000709736.png

Piava

Redemption Arc

God's Wingiest Winger

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
How are people willingly in this Discord? After seeing this shit, I don't even want to imagine what else is going on in there.
It's funny to see Hexa offer young women to Hakka, that's the main motivation

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
How are people willingly in this Discord? After seeing this shit, I don't even want to imagine what else is going on in there.
i can sperg about gacha and give a certain someone brain aneurysm so its worth it

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
HELP I CAN'T FIX HER
Camelot is currently in the chat of Gundam's collab with Kirsche attempting to vie for attention.
:pathetic:

Stunned But Dumb

Camelot is currently in the chat of Gundam's collab with Kirsche attempting to vie for attention.
:pathetic:
I was going to say something, but it sounded on the fringe of fedposting, so instead I'll post a completely unrelated video

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
"Would [Kirsche] date a black guy? That's the real question."
"I plead the fifth," she says after the most pregnant pause ever.

Before any dramaqueer tries to use this as evidence of anything reminder that it is not racist to want your kids to look like you, and that black people are far more judgemental about mixed race couples than good ol' whitey.

Last edited:

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
HELP I CAN'T FIX HER
Top Bottom