"i want to have 4 PCs so that i can play games with my feet"Kaela Kovalskia

Community Happenings

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist
Eilene, one of the first Vtubers and the creator of the Natsumi Moe persona (who separated from Eilene's group and much later reincarnated as Shiori Novella), has posted a suicide note on Twitter (post with archives).

Proctor Edit: For clarity, by 'creator', this means Eilene created Natsumi Moe, not that she WAS Natsumi.

She posted a Youtube video and is also still tweeting, including tweets she has deleted which were only captured by Discord bot (post), pictures of meds (post with archives) and a claim that she messaged Korekore the JP dramatuber (post with archives).

Edit 2024-02-10: FalseEyeD the EN dramatuber interviewed the man Eilene accused of scamming her in her suicide note (video).

Last edited:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
kyOresu, formerly Riro Ron of Idol Corp., has released a cover version of Internet Overdose, with new lyrics that appear to directly comment on the accusations made against her. She also intends to redebut as a vtuber soon. Thread here.

hylic

Kourai

Early Adopter
Archivist

Kourai

Early Adopter
Archivist
This has been discussed in many places by now, but for posterity:

Akira Toriyama passed away on 1 March 2024 at the age of 68 due to acute subdural hematoma. This was made public today.

Archive

Kourai

Early Adopter
Archivist
Kiki Lockheart of EIEN Project's first generation will graduate at the end of her contract period on 30 March 2024. This is the company's second separation, after the contentious termination of another first generation member, Riifu Evergreen, slightly less than a year ago. Seven talents are still active out of nine. (post) (archive of official announcement)

Kourai

Early Adopter
Archivist
AkioAIR, a Taiwanese small corpo with EN streamers which became infamous in 2023 for hiring a minor and consequently imploding under talent walkouts and exposure of their mismanagement, has officially announced their closure.
Thread
AkioAIR Annoucement of Closure

A

God's Strongest Dragoon

Phase Wars 2 has just started. Should probably put the thread as a headline to divert liveposting about it towards it since it will be across 3 days.

Kourai

Early Adopter
Archivist
Last edited:

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
First death threat that I know of -

GMdql-Nfak-AA8-L6w.png
Who? Re:Act Hanabasami Kyo for her 4th live show
Why? No fucking idea - @kushami tasukaru might know

Also Myholo is dead

archiving sites are not cooperating RN...

Last edited:
Top Bottom