Community Happenings

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
@Crush Pointed it out, but I dunno if he knows this thread exists so guess I'll pop it in:
Mysta from NijiEN Luxiem is graduating

Waiting for an archive to finish and add. Edit: Archive
Took my dumbass a while. archive.whateverItried didn't work, forgot all the other options. If you have a better one to work with or back up please do. No wonder I was always bad at archiving. I couldn't even find the damn list of archive tools. (Being dumb is hard.)
Extra edit: might as well slap the official corpo tweet in here

Archive

@Richard 'Lowtax' Kyanka You usually add a banner for corpo graduations, so here's a ping.

Last edited:

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
Hololive English posted the trailer for their new generation:

Some sort of thing happening on July 25th, 8 PM PDT | 12 PM JST (+1 Day)
(My guess is Twitter debuts with the streaming debut on the weekend)

hylic

A sign of life from Haachama

After a six month long hiatus due to health issues, Haachama has posted a message stating that she had been hospitalized since February and is currently recuperating at home.

MTL post
"Hello, this is Akai Hato.

I apologize for not being able to communicate anything until now. In fact, since February of this year, my health hasn't been well, and right after the 4th fes live, I was immediately hospitalized. Thanks to the support of my family, I was finally able to be temporarily discharged the other day, and while I am still under observation, I am currently recuperating at home.

To all my fans, Hololive members, V colleagues, the staff at the company, and those I worked with, I'm truly sorry for causing you so much worry. Since I stepped away from activities, I've been dealing with medication side effects and mental exhaustion, doing my best just to hold myself together.

However, I was hesitant to share the word 'hospitalization' with you all while having zero positive elements, as I didn't want to cause unnecessary concern beyond the current situation. I also didn't want to show you my weak side in front of everyone.

After discussing with my family, I decided to focus on my health until I was discharged. That's why this announcement is delayed. Though I still need to stay resting and take it easy, I feel a little more at ease in my mind now. I've been in contact with my manager and my family, which allowed me to make this announcement today. I apologize for keeping you waiting.

Above all, I want to convey to you that it's not a life-threatening condition. It will take some time to fully recover, but while considering my health as a top priority, I hope to return to all of you slowly.

Please wait a little longer. I will definitely come back in good spirits.

July 24, 2023Akai Hato"

Last edited:

Kourai

Early Adopter
Archivist

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member

Kourai

Early Adopter
Archivist
A few days ago, Narukami Sabaki, a Japanese dramatuber often described as "JP Keemstar", declared that he will not be facing criminal charges after a years-long legal battle against Anycolor. This legal battle was over Narukami possibly defaming a NijiJP liver, Yuzuki Roa, during drama between Roa, another liver Kingyozaka Meiro, and Anycolor. The linked post has a summary of this drama. Roa has been on hiatus since the lawfare started, so her and Anycolor's next move is uncertain.

The Virtual Talent Academy announced the removal of around 13* of its students for rule violations including "information management". VTA will be reviewing its operational structure, and the remaining 10 students will not resume their activity until this is complete.

*The announcement does not name the students involved. They can be deduced by elimination from the list of current students, but it is also VTA's practice to remove students in good standing from the list, with no fanfare, prior to their Nijisanji debuts. This has cast some uncertainty on the fate of students whom fans had previously assumed to be in good standing, who were removed and/or had their VODs privated close to this announcement.

Last edited:

Faceless Waifu

Early Adopter
After an announcement back in 10th July about Holostars EN stopping all streaming activities of both Magni Dezmond and Vesper Noir, a news about them finally appeared on 24th August.... announcing that the two will be graduating on 31st August without any sort of graduation streams.

1692883421268.png

No explanations has been given regarding the reason of their graduation, so no one is sure what exactly happened. It can be internal, it can be that Takashi prick causing so much issue that the two ended up leaving, maybe they decided to just leave, no one is certain for now.

TheNorthAmerican

Ex wactor ( i think?? ) Hizuki Miu going on an indefinite hiatus starting on june 30th. Twitter, youtube and bilibili accounts will stay up but others socials will be deleted.

View attachment 28316

Archive

Announcement of Hizukimiu's Inactivity Dear Valued Fans, Thank you very much for your continued support of Hizukimiu. As we have just announced in the news letter, I, Hizukimiu, have decided to take an indefinite hiatus as of June 30, 2023. We apologize for this sudden announcement. I would like to express my sincere gratitude to all the fans, companies, creators, former members and staff who have supported me, and to all those who have been involved in my activities. Thank you for all the wonderful memories. We have about a month left, and I hope to spend wonderful time with all of you until the end. Thank you very much for your cooperation until the end. June 1, 2023 Hizukimiu [About the last delivery] We are planning to make it on June 25, 22:00(JST). Twitter will be updated until June 30. YoutubeBiliBili and Twitter: You will be able to see them even after the suspension. Other accounts will be deleted after July 1.

Edit : seems like this was one of the talents that got doxxed by wactor earlier this year according to the qrts of the post.

Oh nyo

That's her most popular video. A cover of a song that every Spanish speaking person born since 1994 knows by heart.

Last edited:

God's Strongest Dragoon

DEV_IS was just revealed as a new gen with full gen names, oshi marks, debut dates, character designs, twitter accounts, and youtube accounts
I've already taken the liberty to create a discussion thread for it so you can make an announcement to redirect discussions to it.

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
Haachama posted a video update on her YT channel.

(og post)
TL;DW: She's doing better, and is very thankful for all the kind messages from fans and for management's help. Also, she's asking for ppl to wait a bit longer until she recovers enough to come back to streaming.

Kourai

Early Adopter
Archivist
2023-10-10: Production Kawaii dropped a trailer for a new, non-numbered gen, Hanamizuki. (post) (archive)

An hour later, Production Kawaii announced that "In response to ongoing harassment, stalking, doxxing, and threats against her personal safety, we have decided that it would be best to temporarily put our talent Isla Coleman on hiatus from her VTuber activities. Her safety is our number one priority." This currently appears to be unrelated to the new gen debuts per se. (post) (archive)

Isla Coleman's hiatus may be connected to an announcement on 2023-09-29 citing technical difficulties with her Youtube account. (post with embedded image) (archive)

The hiatus announcement is also reminiscent of Production Kawaii's announcement on 2023-04-17 that there were doxing attempts on Isla, approximately 6 months ago. (archive) (Reddit archive)

Last edited:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Holoh3ro's are having their 3D debut this month with a 3D showcase for each girl and a 3D collab on the 28.

Tweet

20231011_090716.jpg
Archive

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

Faceless Waifu

Early Adopter

As per usual, Nijisanji ID continued to lose their remaining members, with three of their Indonesian vtuber talents graduating in the coming month (and next year). What's surprising is that Mika Melatika, who's considered as ex-ID's most popular talent in the recent time due to her popularity with the EN fans and her interactions with Niji EN talents is also graduating.

Not gonna translate the entire text since it's just your typical "these talent has done so much in their years as niji vtubers" and the usual "voice packs and other stuff will not be sold after they graduate" bit, but the graduation date should be:
- Xia Ekavira: 27 November 2023 (a month from now)
- Mika Melatika: 28 December 2023 (two months from now, also 3-4 days after Nijisanji Fes too)
- Riksa Dhihendra: 11 January 2024 (a year from now, or 3 months from now if you want to be pedantic)

As for now, only seven ID talents remains in Nijisanji ID.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
I am half-tempted to compile a quick-access searchpost for every nijiID who's resurfaced under a different name. I've seen plenty of "Not-" type posts that don't really help and I would like to contribute to the death of Forbidden Knowledge once and for all

Nijisanji ID who's left 2023.png

Faceless Waifu

Early Adopter
Better late than never, so here goes.

So, at 25th October, out of the blue the Nijisanji EN's official account dropped this vague tweet

Usually when the official account doing this kind of stuff, it means new wave is fast approaching, but because the change of "style" (almost all of the 'vague posts' that hinted new wave is usually done without image, unlike this) and that couple other stuff being revealed at the same time (in particular, Vox Akuma's "project" involving his lore that would probably be announced in 2 days along with rrat of Luca Kaneshio being 'oddly busier' than usual), no one really expecting it to be a new wave, rather believing that it would be something related to a talent's big project or even a wave-focused original song, something that has happened before during the release of Luxiem's 2nd original song.

Surprise-surprise, as it turns out it really is a new wave, as revealed in 26th October just a couple of hours ago.

The three new face of NijiEN's newest wave, Kunai Nakasato, Victoria Brightshield and Claude Clawmark.

Befitting the corporation's accelerative nature, the three talents of quirkily named Vtubers will be set to debut on 27th-28th October aka in just 1-2 days from now, with debut commentary from NijiEN's Maria Marionette and Luca Kaneshiro going live alongside their debuts.
1698299115862.png

hylic

100% not Hakka

Don't tell Yagoo
Local Korean Eel from pissdoll EN seems to have gotten her channel hacked by famed Raid: Shadow Legends champ, s1mple.

1699227338928.png
All but two of her most recent streams are now gone, one of which is a members' stream that is now public1699227466749.png

her thoughts on the situation:

1699227912452.png
Thanks Juna. Very cool :mikothumbsl:

Edit: in the time it took me to type this post, she seems to have regained control of the channel and her content has been restored. Talk about a nothingburger...

If nothing else, the jews are efficient

Update: since supposedly getting her account back, what I assume to be test streams or somehow fragments from 9 month old streams are being uploaded seemingly at random

1699229353077.png1699229431055.png1699229380879.png

I quite honestly have 0 clue how to archive and am too tired to figure it out, so I'll leave it to another tard

Last edited:

¥€$

Archive Hoarder
Top Bottom