"Ooh that cheese looks so good! I wanna smack it, -pappappPAP!!!"Onolumi

Event Subforum Beta-Test [READ THIS FIRST]

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
So I was planning on testing this sometime, but with a major Nijisanji graduation currently underway I feel like there's no time like the present.

I'm going to leave this node up for a month and then review it to see what impact it has on the community. It is for discussing major events within the vtuber community. What is a major event? Graduations and gen debuts are the primary candidates, though massive drama, hiatuses and other similar occurrences can merit their own thread as well.

Threads here should primarily be focused on documentation and archiving information. General discourse is allowed, but please keep it focused. If you have nothing to say that directly contributes to the information being collated, please just use the regular thread. This includes baseless speculation like 'well I think he was actually gay and in love with a vtuber in another company and that's why he uploaded a livestream of himself driving into a wall'.

After an event is 'over', aka there is no more relevant or useful information to be discussed or added to the thread, it will be archived, but could potentially be re-opened if new data is uncovered.

You can use this thread to ask questions about what might count as thread-worthy content or not. I'm somewhat rushing this as I want to get a test going while there's something hot in the community to actually discuss, so there's plenty of room for interpretation.

Threads can be made without my direct approval needed. Please do not abuse this privilege or it will be taken away. As on the homeland, I expect a level of quality from OPs. Talk about the event, give context. Above all else ARCHIVE CONTEXTUAL CLIPS, TWEETS AND OTHER MATERIALS. We currently have many gigabytes of cloud storage free, so uploads directly to the site are encouraged.

Top Bottom