"Mumei... your eyes remind me of pumpkin-spice latte, and your hair reminds me of turkey gravy..."Ceres Fauna

[Live] KIRSCHEPOSTING

theseeker

Camelot is currently in the chat of Gundam's collab with Kirsche attempting to vie for attention.
:pathetic:
Did you screenshot what he was saying?

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
HELP I CAN'T FIX HER
Did you screenshot what he was saying?
1712248228372.png
I think this was the first thing he said, then people in chat started @'ing and calling attention to him and he started saying hi to them. I didn't pay attention after that.

Piava

Redemption Arc
View attachment 67488
I think this was the first thing he said, then people in chat started @'ing and calling attention to him and he started saying hi to them. I didn't pay attention after that.
He sent multiple messages in chat, just replying to whatever topic they were currently talking about in the stream. But I'm pretty sure his intention was to get someone in the stream to mention that he's in the chat, to get a reaction from Kirsche.
Edit: Basically attention seeking like it's always the case with this fag.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
He sent multiple messages in chat, just replying to whatever topic they were currently talking about in the stream. But I'm pretty sure his intention was to get someone in the stream to mention that he's in the chat, to get a reaction from Kirsche.
Edit: Basically attention seeking like it's always the case with this fag.
There was only one small problem with that plan: Camelot thinks that everyone is as retarded as he is.

Piava

Redemption Arc
There was only one small problem with that plan: Camelot thinks that everyone is as retarded as he is.
I find this whole thing with him so funny that after all this time, Pippa and Kirsche indirectly told him to stay the fuck away from them he's still trying so hard to get attention from them, only to get ignored and fail miserably with his pathetic attention seeking.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Someone get Proctor locked up in his cell, stat.

TwoBit

Early Adopter
Just tuned into Kirsche and she's talking about how Nano said a slur on her stream? Does anybody know what happened there?

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Just tuned into Kirsche and she's talking about how Nano said a slur on her stream? Does anybody know what happened there?
I guess she said it in the collab they just had. I didn't watch it though. The real interesting thing was this:
brave-y-Jdg9kzwuf.png

Reminder that this woman shit talked Shondo for being a loli and calling out the non-binary twitterfags.

Colgrave

Kirsche Simp
I guess she said it in the collab they just had. I didn't watch it though. The real interesting thing was this:
brave-y-Jdg9kzwuf.png

Reminder that this woman shit talked Shondo for being a loli and calling out the non-binary twitterfags.

Sorry to be that guy, but is there proof? I didn't orbit Shon or Camil b4 this happened.

SomeRando

Sorry to be that guy, but is there proof? I didn't orbit Shon or Camil b4 this happened.

Here's one clip I found on youtube about it, some others probably have the archives somewhere. I can say I never expected to see this chick in Kirsche's chat of all places.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

Here's one clip I found on youtube about it, some others probably have the archives somewhere. I can say I never expected to see this chick in Kirsche's chat of all places.

She is just grifting. Pippa and Kirsches' type of content has been trending upward for a while now and has reached a point of dominance that now vtubers who are not in that space now have to play nice.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Sounds like Kirsche should talk to @Cubanodun about the rise of Chavez in Venezuela.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
another Kirsche mention on side scrollers' stream (just right now), they're talking about BRIDGE and how YouTube (allegedly) is censoring superchats that talk about it

looking forward to the continued descent into hell world on this, Tangent Friday

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
another Kirsche mention on side scrollers' stream (just right now), they're talking about BRIDGE and how YouTube (allegedly) is censoring superchats that talk about it

looking forward to the continued descent into hell world on this, Tangent Friday
I hope you like AIDS talk

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
I hope you like AIDS talk

...at least it should filter out some of the tourists? Or get them used to where the tangents go if they stick around when Kirsche isn't talking about BRIDGE.

I want to know if Raid: Shadow Legends lets her go full speed ass-to-mouth during that sponsor segment, that's going to be the REAL endurance test to cull the weak

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Todays the day, she's got antis reporting people in her twitch chat. Nym has been exiled to YouTube.
Edit: Nym makes one joke about slaves and caught a 14 day suspension

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Todays the day, she's got antis reporting people in her twitch chat. Nym has been exiled to YouTube.
Edit: Nym makes one joke about slaves and caught a 14 day suspension
Thank you, slaves.

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
free my man nym, he didn't do anything wrong #NymLivesMatter

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
Sounding.

Side Scrollers had Arch (Warhammer) on the other day, and he went into a description of sounding while chat bemoaned the curse of Kirsche

...perhaps Nym should have his prison sentence extended

Top Bottom