"I pulled down my pants... lol and I was kissed on the thigh by my female friends! uhuHuHUHaha"Fujikura Uruka

[Live] KIRSCHEPOSTING

Atlas

I'm kind of amazed that some of you took this obvious joke seriously. The audio was muted due to copyright.
Please understand autistic people don't get jokes.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
anyone that looks at the Dylan Mulvaney music video (or anything about him, really) in a positive light, without any sort of natural/biological revulsion, should be immediately suspect

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
image.png
Metokur collab is a-go.

Last edited:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Metokur collab is a-go.

nice of Kirsche to finally get a collab with Make-a-wish in order to help a dying man finally get the white GFE experience after years of his asian hag

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
“Why does the sex cannibalism snuff site have a kiwifarms thread?”

the question answers itself!

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
since the tangent went to selling and eating other humans as meat, she asked if reticule wrote this article

...the article then goes into purple prose including the phrase "sweet baby", to the obvious reaction, can we also blame reticule for this

TwoBit

Early Adopter
I really enjoy her Brb music. It's like I'm waiting in an elevator, but I'm also in a tropical location like Hawaii and waiting in an elevator.

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
watching the latest Side Scrollers stream, and they keep talking about wanting Kirsche back on, and trying to get her on Razorfist's channel

could it be grifting? a genuine interest in the unending cultural war? a little bit of column a, a little bit of column b? who knows! but the literally who shield she has is slowly deteriorating

TwoBit

Early Adopter
watching the latest Side Scrollers stream, and they keep talking about wanting Kirsche back on, and trying to get her on Razorfist's channel

could it be grifting? a genuine interest in the unending cultural war? a little bit of column a, a little bit of column b? who knows! but the literally who shield she has is slowly deteriorating
Prepare for the twitlonger threads EXPOSING Kirsche's RACIST tirades and HOMOPHOBIC/TRANSPHOBIC views.

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
KIRSCHE I JUST HAD TO PUT MY DOG DOWN, LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

roktofferson

Everything is grifting and you HAVE to point. it. all. out.

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
Everything is grifting and you HAVE to point. it. all. out.

perhaps not everything is grifting, but it does one good to be skeptical in the wake of GamerGate 2 and everything proceeding at hyperspeed with our fellow extremist gamers (as ordained by the Department of Defense)

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
kirsche called a baoberry LIVE ON STREAM, how could azehara do this HEINOUS HARRASSMENT:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
started writing this during the chilla's art train game, finishing it up today:

if Kirsche ever has the need to indulge in Japanese Train Autism, here are some recommendations from my own library (and cursory items):

A-Train is the series that is basically going full-throttle with the autism, but the licensing on the Japanese end means that some content will not be available in Western copies of the game - for example, A-Train 9 v4.0 is more-or-less left to rot on steam:

while A-Train 9 v5.0 is available with community support if you are willing to jump through a few hoops and have a spare ~$178:

A-Train 9 V5.0 Final (Steam Discussion on A-Train 9 v4.0)

Another example is the western release of A-Train 8:

...and the Japanese release of A-Train 8, actually including the trains:

"Perhaps these are just decade-plus old games and licensing has improved since then?"

Unfortunately, no! One of the latest releases, A-Train: All Aboard! Tourism (with character art by the Etrian Odyssey artist), still suffers from licensing issues as the Japanese version will have more (licensed) trains than the western version of the game:

Another alternative is A-Train PC Classic:

For 100% SOVL, train otaku sisters are making their own simulator, slow going but english translation to come:

If you ever wished Train Simulator was 100% Japanese, and wanted to spend three figures and growing on licensed DLC, fuel your interests below:

An entirely free alternative would be OpenTTD and installing all of the Japanese Trains you want:

...Or if Kirsche puts emphasis on graphics over gameplay, Transport Fever 2 has enough Japanese Train mods to inflate the install size over 100GB:

anyway, to keep things on topic for today's stream, please do not put peppers up your bum, and if you have the inclination to do so, please seek mental help immediately

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Oh fuck, in addition to randomtranny now there is suddentrainie

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
Perhaps AI should replace artists after all, if artists are going to continue treating their job like a hobby and fail to meet professional standards (or even basic work standards)

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
I regret to inform bossman that his oshii is a robot.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Is this an example of an AI being smart enough to not pass the turing test?

Top Bottom