"That’s god damn right chat! (slams water bottle) I just stare [snakes] right into the eyes and I'm like way more mentally ill than you are and they just stop, just like, 'holy shit' they start flicking their little tongues out and retract their fangs and are like 'O my God-I can carry bags for this bitch' (giggle) And they do! And they do "Juniper Actias

The Music Thread

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
New GFL event in China means new bangers.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

uquusquad

creator, innovator, artist, idea
Early Adopter
Masayoshi Soken has been making tons of bangers for FFXIV, he is legit the only reason I got interested in the game.

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
Was binging the First Take channel and came across AINA the End, so chuuni, and then watched the new Gundam series and was pleasantly surprised that she sung the ending song in season 2. The beginning really gives the cliffhanging sad episode endings an extra punch.

Looking forward to a MV for the song. Also, hoping that a vtuber breaks through and sings for a popular Anime.

Bozu

Those who sow in tears shall reap in joy.
Early Adopter
Masayoshi Soken has been making tons of bangers for FFXIV, he is legit the only reason I got interested in the game.

In terms of music, EW and SB are the best

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter

I've been listening to Young Scrolls for a few days. He's kind of like MC Jarbo or Lil Richie, but for Elder Scrolls stuff.

Harrow Prime

Not Like Before.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
So while I was tearing that mountain down Tyler The Creator came on and ever since I've taken a liking to his stuff.
This is probably my favorite song from him at the moment:

This one is also pretty good:

But yeah, I really enjoy his stuff now. Nice random find.

uquusquad

creator, innovator, artist, idea
Early Adopter
How about something classy (read german) for a change?

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
So while I was tearing that mountain down Tyler The Creator came on and ever since I've taken a liking to his stuff.
This is probably my favorite song from him at the moment:
This one is also pretty good:
But yeah, I really enjoy his stuff now. Nice random find.
Hmmm, it's interesting to listen to, but I'm not a rap guy. The music does change up nicely throughout the songs, sounds well put together.

If you're looking for something to grind to, I spent a couple hundred hours playing Dustforce with its soundtrack (I never did beat all the difficult stages/ double S them, but I did get the achievement, got some decent times, a few sub-200's in rankings):

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
Double posting:dandanl:
Going to throw out some Bloodstained/Castlevania music
Bloodstained really smacked me right in the nostalgia with its music (thank you Yamane, and the other composers also), and the games were actually good fun

I was late to the PS2 games (had Gamecube/GBA/DS growing up), but their OST's are :shiinawangy:

This cover to Successor of Fate is great (I do love the GBA version in its crunchiness still). The whole game felt like a confusing fever dream imho, but I still liked it, it was an experience

Lament of Innocence cover for good measure

Sinking Old Sanctuary as arranged in Legacy of Darkness is nice

LAST ONE, otherwise I'll keep adding to the list like the autistic fanboy I am (play Order of Ecclesia if you haven't)
Will there ever be a vtuber I can watch struggle through one of these games, I wonder (thanks, Konami). :pippasadl: I know Mori played Bloodstained RotN back in 2021, but still.... At least spooder played some classic ones. Oh, and Pomu with SotN, but I missed that live

Piarro

Early Adopter

Can't go wrong with Byrne and Eno.

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
I have never watched this anime nor do I remember how I found this, but i like it:

Huh.. Noir is a blast from the past, the first of Bee Train's girls with guns trilogy and easily the best one. All the budget was spent on 3 or 4 songs and nothing on animation, nothing but slow pans across static scenery and the girl's eyes.

Might as well post the two battle sings from the series. Noir has a few banger songs but overuses them on every single fight.

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
I wonder if Capcom will ever release the Star Force games again, I only played the first one, but the music is really nice

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Uncle Marv

Are they real or they only pretend?
:autismvortex: Vaporwave edits vs original songs :nenedance:
Vaporwave:

Original:

Vaporwave:

Original:

Vaporwave: (I highly recommend this entire album)

Original:

Last edited:

Harrow Prime

Not Like Before.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
MUSIC
Cyberpunk Edgerunners ED is beautiful.

Gnarls Barkley also tends to pop into my head at random intervals in my life, and it's not surprising why. I love their stuff, especially the St. Elsewhere album.

We shall see what other songs come back to me again in time. It's always nice to hear my past, it's good fuel.

Topo Chico

Drink Topo Chico!
The Dirt Nil is gud

the album of 2022: Skinty Fia by Fontaines D.C

Harrow Prime

Not Like Before.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
Jesse get Dream Theater on because I saw someone mention them today and I wanted to listen to them again.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Realticule

Prime Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Top Bottom