"I'm not a child I'm underage"Kobo Kanaeru

The Anime Thread

God's Strongest Dragoon

God damnit, why couldn't it have been Watsuki?
:depressedtako:

MrProcessor

Soldier of Godrick

They will be missed... I expect Dragon Quest to continue, however. It's extremely huge in Japan.

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter

Negzana

They will be missed... I expect Dragon Quest to continue, however. It's extremely huge in Japan.

Dragon Quest is essentially Horii, Toriyama, and Sugiyama. With 2/3 of the equation gone I don't think there will be any after XII. I hope not at least.

Kazuma

Early Adopter
Rest in Peace, Toriyama-sensei
:yagoocry:

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
Decided to change my pfp with a Fusion of my favorite DB Villain and my vtuber oshi

It has been a long time but i remember when they used to blast DB in TV here in Argentina and i always watched it because i enjoyed the story

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

Not only Mexico
I am pretty sure people know DB all over the world
RIP Toriyama

chihirogumi

chihirogumi

Sorry for the double post. Black people aren't tolerating any shade thrown Toriyama's way. Some fatass nigga tried to cancel Toriyama because of Mr. Popo and got completely roasted.

and here's the original tweet

Archive

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
I believe it

it still baffles me today that world peace in unachievable except in mexico. "give us dragonball or we will keep dealing drugs."

Stunned But Dumb

it still baffles me today that world peace in unachievable except in mexico. "give us dragonball or we will keep dealing drugs."
I dunno, people say we got pretty close with pokemon go in its prime

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
The Clear Solution to war is to somehow mash Dragonball Pokemon Go and Gangnam Style with Wyld Stallyns

Icy

I rarely watch anime these days tbh, mangas are much superior media in pretty much every way.

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
Fairly amusing Frieren/Fist of the North Star parody oneshot. "Hokuto no Ken & Sousou no Frieren - Gouken no Frieren"
frieren_parody_cover.PNG
frieren_parody_magic_to_kill_people.PNG

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS

I swear to god, if Harmony Gold comes in and fucks this up for the US...

edit: And they fucked it up. But at least the US will get most of it minus the original and Do You Remember Love.

Last edited:

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk

I swear to god, if Harmony Gold comes in and fucks this up for the US...

edit: And they fucked it up. But at least the US will get most of it minus the original and Do You Remember Love.

on one hand macross deserves better. on the other i like robotech far more then macross yes even the macross bits.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Youtube recommended me a clip of Frieren, I decided to watch it without rolling my eyes at 130 mph.

In it, a demonette girl is facing off against the elf mage, exchanging chuunibyo cringe dialogue. They measure their powerlevel using a literal scale. As the demonette approaches our sylvan protagonist, the scale begins to tip in favor of her, and upon realizing this, she reveals in fact that she is not hundreds of years old, but thousands. Then she orders the demonette to khs, which she does with a sword, and walks off camera.

This shit is what you fellas can't shut up about? This is the state of anime? I fucking despise myself for having watched that and it was only over 2 minutes.

Top Bottom