"i predict that i will be eepy"S.S. Isa

Mecha and Other Model kits

Recnamoruen

Xuhle

I would think that these would fit because the waist claw is adjustable. ShFigurarts

Same with the action bases. The ones I have at home can be adjusted to be real tiny.
Might if the current ones I have aren't working well. So far they work for me and other gunpla.

braindoko

took them a while but Bandai finally showed AC6 kits
1710971889338.jpg

1710971980376.jpg

Tamavitch

Pig in human clothing
Here one of the two atk girls I have built. It's supposed to be the Titan, but she has massive weight issues and the stand they came with it is friction which doesn't even hold her that well.
Fat shaming plastic model kits...SAD.

bnuyy2.jpg

Xuhle

Tamavitch

Pig in human clothing

i dont know with a backpack like that and with only a friction stand think there is some weight issues? Also those do become swords as well.

Ummm we don't call it a "backpack" now, we call it a dumpy. But if the GSC stand works then great. If not, an Action Base will in fact work. They come with a billion varieties of connectors, including the standard 3mm pegs that ATK Girls use, a 5mm, etc.. You can caliper that shit to get a match or just poke at it until it fits. Of course you can also sand down a peg or thicken one up with sprue goo. Only turbopleb snapshitter redditors with no modeling skills are beholden to off-the-rack solutions. As long as her gear stays up on her back, you can hold the whole thing up with an AB. They hold my Sinanju MG in a flying kick pose with its bazooka sticking out and that's been in place for a year now. I recommend taking off her big blade things and posing her how you want her, mounting her solidly to whatever stand, then fitting the blades on after.
I will say I love the ATK kits and they are a 10/10 value for the money but they do have a little more fiddliness and some issues next to a Japanese kit. Stiff joints, loose joints. But nothing that's not perfectible with a little work. I had problems with the spider chick's (human) legs wanting to fall right off their pegs for instance. Easy to fix but it did require fixing.
The two beetle girls and the White Tiger are the only ones I don't have, I think, although I have yet to build up the scorpion chick.

Xuhle

Ummm we don't call it a "backpack" now, we call it a dumpy. But if the GSC stand works then great. If not, an Action Base will in fact work. They come with a billion varieties of connectors, including the standard 3mm pegs that ATK Girls use, a 5mm, etc.. You can caliper that shit to get a match or just poke at it until it fits. Of course you can also sand down a peg or thicken one up with sprue goo. Only turbopleb snapshitter redditors with no modeling skills are beholden to off-the-rack solutions. As long as her gear stays up on her back, you can hold the whole thing up with an AB. They hold my Sinanju MG in a flying kick pose with its bazooka sticking out and that's been in place for a year now. I recommend taking off her big blade things and posing her how you want her, mounting her solidly to whatever stand, then fitting the blades on after.
I will say I love the ATK kits and they are a 10/10 value for the money but they do have a little more fiddliness and some issues next to a Japanese kit. Stiff joints, loose joints. But nothing that's not perfectible with a little work. I had problems with the spider chick's (human) legs wanting to fall right off their pegs for instance. Easy to fix but it did require fixing.
The two beetle girls and the White Tiger are the only ones I don't have, I think, although I have yet to build up the scorpion chick.
Byakko is the only other one i have built but 3/4 complete as one of the joint pieces disppeared to the void of my desks floor. And i agree that the atk girl kits are really good still need to get genbu and the azure dragon. As for titan yeah that was what the first image was, but like i said before tried bandais stuff with them before there port holes dont match up with what they have nor does there waist catcher work ether as its too big for there smaller waists.

personally not a fan of the Heracross though.

Tamavitch

Pig in human clothing
Byakko is the only other one i have built but 3/4 complete as one of the joint pieces disppeared to the void of my desks floor. And i agree that the atk girl kits are really good still need to get genbu and the azure dragon. As for titan yeah that was what the first image was, but like i said before tried bandais stuff with them before there port holes dont match up with what they have nor does there waist catcher work ether as its too big for there smaller waists.

personally not a fan of the Heracross though.
10487917a6.jpg
The smaller of these pegs fits. Or you can sand down the larger one. This is AB 4 and 5. If I were you I'd just cement the arm that came with the kit into a good position and use its peg, though, so it matches her.

Xuhle

View attachment 66494
The smaller of these pegs fits. Or you can sand down the larger one. This is AB 4 and 5. If I were you I'd just cement the arm that came with the kit into a good position and use its peg, though, so it matches her.
yeah i got AB 4 is the one i have and was using for a while just havent liked some of there position that it needed to be at for some of the poses i wanted. Dont really have any good sanding or cement, outside of superglue otherwise i would. Best sanding i have right now is the glass file and poslisher.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

Xuhle

Turn A Luna seems like a fitting name for that.

Xuhle

Top Bottom