"sniff Ooooh I'm so sorry about this... is it at least hot that I'm crying!? sniff Is the mental breakdown at least hot!? sob"Lilrya Prisvielle

Phase Connect Invaders Gen 2 & [Future] Gen 3 Containment

DelusionTree

Lean on me
Early Adopter
I just want to make it clear that I will automatically ban any users who join with names like 'Dizzyschizo' or variations thereof.
What about variations of Slugma?
Slugma balls

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

God's Wingiest Winger

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
MY DAD IS GONNA FUCKING DIE LETS GOOOOOOOOOOO

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
you must be joking, because how would you even manage that
Nolan... if you weren't aware, I'm banned from ALL of Phase Connect. I'm basically Henri 2.0.

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
Gentlemen is it really that hard to behave in other people's houses?

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

Topo Chico

Drink Topo Chico!
I behave perfectly fine in chats. I got killed for my posts here.
Maybe should have waited to chat on their channels when they got their own new mods and didn't have all the gay super mods that are very aware of you

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
Oh right, the profile picture and all that. Well rest in peace I guess.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Stop being stubborn and just make a new account already.

There's a non-zero chance if he makes a new account that he'll have the main character from Crimson Skies as his pfp and out himself instantly.
I have faith he wouldn't be Nolan-tier opsec-challenged if he'd get over his weirdly arbitrary principles.

That faith may be misplaced, but I like to give people the benefit of the doubt.

Last edited:

God's Strongest Dragoon

Stop being stubborn and just make a new account already.
There's a non-zero chance if he makes a new account that he'll have the main character from Crimson Skies as his pfp and out himself instantly.

smartestkidontheshortbus

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
I'm a fan of more than just Nathan Zachary, leader of the Fortune Hunters! I also like Tak from the Tak games.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
I will say, unless I'm missing something, it is very strange for the mods to ban superduper when he doesn't actually break their TOS in chats and AFAIK doesn't actually do anything to contact the talents or mods right? Typically, unless you have IP or Email information (which they don't....probably) you don't ban a user for something they did on another venue until they say themselves "I'm stinky the troll hah hah hah" on the venue you control. If anything you might ask the user to change their name if it was annoying or problematic.

Edit: Also since Rie directly acknowledged that he's not an anti on stream.... Idduno it's seems weird they wouldn't unban him or at last not be proactively banning him.

Last edited:

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
I will say, unless I'm missing something, it is very strange for the mods to ban superduper when he doesn't actually break their TOS in chats and AFAIK doesn't actually do anything to contact the talents or mods right? Typically, unless you have IP or Email information (which they don't....probably) you don't ban a user for something they did on another venue until they say themselves "I'm stinky the troll hah hah hah" on the venue you control. If anything you might ask the user to change their name if it was annoying or problematic.

Edit: Also since Rie directly acknowledged that he's not an anti on stream.... Idduno it's seems weird they wouldn't unban him or at last not be proactively banning him.

I can see it both ways. If you know someone is doing something very detestable somewhere else - like doxxing a talent - it's not totally unreasonable to fear they might do it in your space as well and nip it in the bud. super brought this on himself. If he wants this to stop happening he should probably start by changing his PFP.

smartestkidontheshortbus

The girls have a shared list of people they all ban for being shitty. Lumi has talked about it before; if you talk shit and use the same username they all independently of mods or management blacklist the person.

DelusionTree

Lean on me
Early Adopter
The girls have a shared list of people they all ban for being shitty. Lumi has talked about it before; if you talk shit and use the same username they all independently of mods or management blacklist the person.
Isn't Henri part of the reason they have that list now?

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Maybe should have waited to chat on their channels when they got their own new mods and didn't have all the gay super mods that are very aware of you
What's the point? As long as @superduper remains @superduper, he'll eventually get banned. It'd just be delaying the inevitable.
If you schizo out offsite to the point of facedox and then refuse to change your alias, it'd be kind of rude not to ban you, tbh.

Kuri Rinji

Red Nousagi
Top Bottom