"I just remembered a time I got into a multi paragraph long argument with a 30 year old man in a YouTube comment section when I was 9 because I said humans came from dinosaurs and he told me I was everything wrong with society"Mozumi Pichi

Phase Connect Invaders Gen 2 & [Future] Gen 3 Containment

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Twin tails get'n A little close to LIA's ip :shiinastare:

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
Its wheelchair lore time

Arznbae

wtf is happening
she into needles it's over.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
>the fucking chat text turning back on the stream
:annoyedpippa:

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
she into needles it's over.
And not the good kind, syringes are gross and easily damage you, dry/solid needles are good! :educateyourself:

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
She's like a HoloEN normie who accidentally wandered into Phase Connect, works for me but she does stand out like a sore thumb. Maybe she'll go crazy trying to fix her new co workers and fall into madness, might be funny.

yeah me

dirty grey in chat
She sounds like she does drugs.

God's Wingiest Winger

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I want to play as her model in a RPG game. Like she would look great in something like Scarlett Nexus or a SMT game. Fantastic model, great design

God's Strongest Dragoon

She's like a HoloEN normie who accidentally wandered into Phase Connect, works for me but she does stand out like a sore thumb. Maybe she'll go crazy trying to fix her new co workers and fall into madness, might be funny.
She's like Lisa. The girls will have fun trying to corrupt her.

cucurut

I don't think I have ever experienced stronger filter from manner of speaking than with Ember. Not even with Wemi. Maybe it's just nerves.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
Every comedy troop needs a straight man to measure crazy against. Why do you think the Lisa Pippa streams are so good?

God's Wingiest Winger

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
WTF is with all these vtubers and Mega Man Battle Network. That shit wasnt even that common in stores back in the day

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
WTF is with all these vtubers and Mega Man Battle Network. That shit wasnt even that common in stores back in the day
"I can only hire you if you played Mega Man Battle Network". Sakana, probably.

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
"I can only hire you if you played Mega Man Battle Network". Sakana, probably.
I guess there had to an option other than League and Jong.
God help these girls if the there's ever a combination of the two.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Well, finally got around to watching all three post debut streams. Here's my opinions that nobody asked for:

Dizzy's was good. She's interesting in how she plays up her lore. I wasn't the biggest fan of her voice, and it's still not great to me, but as I figured, I'm getting used to it. If I can put up with Remi's or Luna's to be entertained by them, this is nothing. Dizzy's definitely isn't as out-there as Remi or Luna. Her speaking so highly of Pippa was pretty wholesome, and given how much she interacts with her on Twitter and was present in multiple streams, it seems the feeling is reciprocated. It's clear she's a very valuable person within Phase with how many of the girls have spoken so highly of her, so this was a great pickup as an Invader. Plus, as I said earlier, her taste in games is fun, so I'm definitely looking forward to her upcoming streams. Really curious to see how she is playing Darkest Dungeon. If it's anything like Lumi's streams, it should be fun to watch.

Ember was fine. I don't think a whole lot really stood out with her, but considering the other girls in Phase, that's not really a bad thing. I don't want to seem harsh or like I don't like her, but I'm finding it hard to really say anything about her right now. I'm sure she's fun and everything, so I'll definitely be checking out her streams.

Jelly is an interesting one. She's clearly musically talented and that'll more than likely be her strong suit in Phase and what gives her a more unique identity. I'm not really into the seiso idol/princess/high pitched voice angle she's going with, but as I said about Remi and Luna, I can deal with it if she's at least entertaining. Though, It's especially a bit of a shame considering when she did a rickroll karaoke, she partly sang in a much better, mature voice. Given her previous time as Moon Jelly, it isn't surprising, but her mature voice sounds a lot nicer. All that said, I still do plan to catch her streams vods to see how she does. I also want to note a few good things from her stream:

-While she said classical music does trigger her a bit due to her being forced to play instruments like the violin as a kid by her parents (shame to hear this, would have been cool to do a music collab with Uruka), she said her favorite composer is probably Vivaldi (great pick) and that her favorite Four Seasons section is Winter (best choice). I'm a big fan of both, as well.
-She confirmed she does listen to death metal sometimes when she's in the mood. Not my favorite metal genre, but one of my favorites, and good to hear she does have some good taste in metal.
:shubaIapprob:

All-in-all, I like all three so far, and the rest of the Phase girls seem to have high opinions of all of them, as well. While it would be nice to see some others join Invaders if they want to in the future, I'm happy with these three joining. Good job, Fishman.

God's Wingiest Winger

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I dunno, 15 minutes into this latest Dizzy stream and she is 100% giving me Yuko but older vibes

:fishmandispair:

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
I dunno, 15 minutes into this latest Dizzy stream and she is 100% giving me Yuko but older vibes
We're in week one and complaining that the shock collar isn't strong enough. I guess at least with the Shibari ropes there's not a lot of false advertising going on.

lvl8

There it is, Lia confirmed Slugma/Dizzy has been working as a manager since last year.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

:fishmandispair:
Which one of you is gonna step up and become her Kurt?

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
I just want to make it clear that I will automatically ban any users who join with names like 'Dizzyschizo' or variations thereof.

Top Bottom