"I want to fart. Thank you, farting is healthy"Kobo Kanaeru

Holofes 5 - Capture the Moment

Negzana

I'm still going through the rewatching but as of now Risu still stands #1 singer. I will have to see if that changes when I rewatch Suisei. She was fantastic.

The Rrat

Ratgirl-idol Connoisseur
Early Adopter
I just realized Bae is probably gonna fucking bawl her eyes out during the Suisei and AZKi MC when they do the Stage 3 watchalong.

Fuck. :BijouBijou:

Negzana

Really love Kronii's rendition of Fansa

Negzana

I love how the crowd went crazy when Haachama came on. Really was a pleasant surprise.

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
Fan videos coming in
hwikky

Random

Negzana

I finished the Honeyworks stage. Didn't actually finish it the first time I watched it live. The standout for me was Sora and (of course) Suisei.

Does anyone have the mp4s for Sora and Suisei's performance for honeyworks, also missing Luna from stage 2

• Thunkful
Reactions: frz

frz

I finished the Honeyworks stage. Didn't actually finish it the first time I watched it live. The standout for me was Sora and (of course) Suisei.

Does anyone have the mp4s for Sora and Suisei's performance for honeyworks, also missing Luna from stage 2
just nyaa the whole performance my friend.

Negzana

Finished Stage 3. Suisei and Final Frontier were the absolute standouts for me. I might rewatch stages 1 and 2 before the streams go down. Still, amazing Holofes. Hopefully the world isn't irradiated, out of money, or whatever next year and Holofes 6 is great.

just nyaa the whole performance my friend.
I like individual .mp4s so I don't have to go to a specific timestamp for a performance.

frz

Finished Stage 3. Suisei and Final Frontier were the absolute standouts for me. I might rewatch stages 1 and 2 before the streams go down. Still, amazing Holofes. Hopefully the world isn't irradiated, out of money, or whatever next year and Holofes 6 is great.

I like individual .mp4s so I don't have to go to a specific timestamp for a performance.
> not watching the MC segment smh my head :towapeeved:

Negzana

I realize I downloaded Lui x Luna twice and didn't get Lui's Fools Fools Fools performance. Anyone got an mp4 for it?

The catbox links on 4chan are down rip

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
More reactions

hwiki

babiniku or smoker?

Top Bottom