"Don't use tik-tok it's stupid, it's a waste of... everything"Nanashi Mumei

Holofes 5 - Capture the Moment

Pioneer

Basically : "Suisei's first time singing with AZKi was during Suisei's first solo live. She was told that AZKi was getting near the end of her career, and thus, Suisei thought that it might be the first and last time she would ever get to perform with her on stage."
Slight correction, but during Suisei's first solo live, it was their first time singing The Last Frontier together. They already sang together before.

Some LiveTL from AZKi's ongoing stream about 5th FES
[EN] For the new pioneers... When I was writing The Last Frontier, 2021, Whoa, it's been 2 years already...
[EN] I met sui-chan at INNK music, but then after a while Suichan Transferred to Hololive, and I stayed back on INNK music focusing on Music, as a Vtuber-Vsinger-
[EN] We kinda started walking different paths back then, she had her goals and her dreams. So did I too.
[EN] Trying to figure out how to use music to live as a Vsinger-Vtuber-, so the routes separated
[EN] I had a bit of a regret... I wanted to make an Original song with Sui-chan... It was kinda sad that we never managed to.
[EN] for those that know, INNK and Azki's project was kinda ending at that point. That's why I was kinda figuring out what to do heading towards that end point.
[EN] That's why not being able to make an original song and sing with her was a bit of a regret
[EN] So I used that momentum to just go ahead and do it then
[EN] I thought it was best to do it now that I had come up with the idea
[EN] I worked super hard, wondering if Sui-chan would sing it all the time. But f I didn't do it now, we would never be able to afterall
[EN] You probably have that one friend that you were super close to back in middle school, but after going to HS you go off on each other's ways, but because you are separated it becomes harder to
[EN] keep in contact
[EN] I can say it now, because it's been 5 years now...
[EN] There was such a time... yeah
[EN] That's why it was kinda hard to contact her...
[EN] We were both doing our own things, and she definitely had her own hardships back then
[EN] We sang "The last frontier" and then the MC came up
[EN] then we started talking about the Lyrics...
[EN] I tried to ask her when was the last time we sang this song... And then she starts taking something out...
[EN] She started doing something that wasn't in the script, but the staff knew
[EN] I didn't expect to receive a letter from Suichan during the MC
[EN] I have the letter right here...
[EN] SHE GOT ME, I really couldn't stop her at that point
[EN] I was listening carefully while crying a lot
[EN] I can't remember what I said after that apart from shouting Capture the Moment!
[EN] I asked her about the time she sang Inochi on one of her lives. Where she cried during the song.
[EN] like "What were those tears about"
[EN] I was a mess, but Sui-chan was also crying okay?
[EN] right as soon as we got back to the backstage I just went "Sui-chan you idiot~~"
[EN] Fubu-chan and mikochi were waiting back there
[EN] Mikochi started crying too all of a sudden
[EN] As son as everything was over, we all became a mess
[EN] Because I didn't stop, I can be together with everyone... So I told everyone that

A really sweet part :sanasmile:
[EN] but because we never stopped, is why today exists... I realized
[EN] It's not just me that did it, but because I have you all Pioneers
[EN] Without you now wouldn't be possible
[EN] Now I'm surrounded by all my friends, and got the message that it was great I didn't stop
[EN] thank you hololive, It's so warm here
[EN] I am not alone anymore, and am with my friends now.
[EN] so much happened in these past 2 days...
[EN] Sui-chan's smiling.. but she was crying too you know
[EN] There's a lot of pioneers that have been cheering me from back during INNK, and also those that support me nowadays... It feels like a miracle
[EN] Right after the live ended, I got a LINE from Gozaru-san that said: "I Cried"

Suisei denies crying, it was just raining in the venue.

Bonus fanart

TinyKusa

Early Adopter
Apparently, the ex INNK producer changed his header

f1qkb1.png

Nenélove

Cured and Medicated
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Apparently, the ex INNK producer changed his header

f1qkb1.png
Someone found a message from Shinove (ex-manager of Holostars) at the con too. Seems Ex-employees still have a good relationship with the company.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Someone found a message from Shinove (ex-manager of Holostars) at the con too. Seems Ex-employees still have a good relationship with the company.
Actually kind of weird (not Shinove, the INNK guy), considering how INNK was an abject failure.

Hardly the only Holo project to fail, I know, but the others at least tried. I'm not convinced INNK did the same.
I don't think INNK was a FAILURE per se but more of a project which didn't go anywhere, the frog dude quit because he thought he and the project were holding Azki back.
Fair point. While still a failure, recognising it oneself and drawing the consequences is respectable enough and can forego hard feelings.

Last edited:

Nenélove

Cured and Medicated
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Actually kind of weird (not Shinove, the INNK guy), considering how INNK was an abject failure.

Hardly the only Holo project to fail, I know, but the others at least tried. I'm not convinced INNK did the same.
I don't think INNK was a FAILURE per se but more of a project which didn't go anywhere, the frog dude quit because he thought he and the project were holding Azki back.

momo

Negzana

im so sad that its over :(
I was anticipating it for so long and it was so good it's still kinda surreal that it is over.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
You guys are not doing a good job helping me disprove all holofans are needy ass puppies with severe unicorning and attention issues.

Faceless Waifu

Early Adopter
50.png
Migo from honeyworks stage, lending her ears out to hear the complains of the scant remaining nijifan regarding the :mikothumbsl: emotes

69 (nice).png
"Does this looks like the face of mercy to you?"

Negzana

I miss Kaela, she did a short recap stream but outside of a grindstone Collab the future is looking uncertain.

You guys are not doing a good job helping me disprove all holofans are needy ass puppies with severe unicorning and attention issues.
That's not true

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
I thought they were done making me feel things but Roboco posted a massive letter on her community page a few hours ago. She explains her song choice, how scared she was to actually sing it, how much she doubted her choice even at the last moment and what it meant to perform in front of everybody. Then she talked about how she's close to 1 million, how she's been taking better care of herself and how much her fans' support means to her. It's a long read but damn, was it worth it.

Full Post Here.
23653.png23654.png
23655.png
578495437.jpg

OtsuRobo for HoloHoney, EXPO and Fes︎𓂃⟡.·
It felt so long and heart-reacing while preparing for the live but when it started, time passed so fast that it felt like the blink of an eye... Why did it end so fast?
I'm still taking it all in.

It's rare of me to be full of emotion so
Before doing the review stream of the event, let me explain why I chose this song and more stories about the event.

When 5th Fes was announced, I was actually sick.
I felt so excited and hype! But at the same time,
What should I do? What should I perform? I was worried about if I could sing or even move during that time.

While I was choosing the song for 5th fes, I was feeling rather down so I was listening to a lot of songs themed around "Life and Death."
One of the songs I listened to repeatedly was 『Boku ga Shinou to Omotta no wa』'The Reason I Thought I Would Die' so I chose to perform it.
Since this song has such a title, it often gets a negative image but if you listened to it carefully, it will surely make you cry and move your heart.
The lyrics made me think: "Is this song talking about me?" …I love this song.
Although live performances are often associated with upbeat songs,
at that time, I couldn't stop myself from singing this one.
I wanted everyone to listen to it. "I'm so happy I met you" was what I wanted to tell you guys and I chose this song with those feelings in mind.

But you know, I really needed courage for this (lol)
I was so worried that I couldn't stop asking others "Is it ok to sing this?" I asked the Holo members so many times honestly, even up until the very last minute. Am I too heavy-hearted?
But they told me "That is so like you. You can do it". With those words in my heart, I went to the stage.

When the song started playing, you realize it's a ballad! This reaction is understandable.
But when the song starts, the first line of it is "I felt like I wanted to die" …I was sure you guys gonne be like "Eh Roboco-san?You're gonna die?Eh?" Not to mention, the title of this song is so heavy!!
But I did my best. I lost my words seeing you guys and I was quiet because I was taking in everything at the moment.

The camera work did an awesome job creating the atmosphere
And I really owe a ton of thanks to you all making that atmosphere.
Ah. But the PON you guys did making the wrong pen light color, I was screaming in my heart "YOU GUYS ARE PONS!!!" lol

This channel just hit 980k subs and I can feel we can reach 1 million subs this year, so I'm more determined than ever.
Everyone has their own style, their own limit, what they can "do" to support their oshi.
By buying merch, advertising, drawings, making fan art, cosplay, leaving a comment, posting screenshots and lots more.
The easiest way you can support me is by telling me in the comments "Cute!" "Love you!" and just like that, I'll feel happy and more confident in the belief of "My choice was right"

During the stream, you can leave a like and communicate with me by commenting in chat and enjoying with me.
On X or other sites, you can use the hashtags, share, and repost so you can spread me to the world.
In order for me to be confident, I need your help Robosa, please!
But you guys are already doing this without me saying anything and I'm so proud of you

"An individual's voice is weak so I don't have to speak out…" You might think that and yes, I can relate with that feeling.
But if you guys combine your voice and speak out, it will be huge and reach more people so they'll notice us.
I actually didn't have any big goals when entering this world.
But before I knew it, I had tons of friends and I just thought WOW.
Since I'm not the type to consult with others too much, I often pretended to be okay despite lacking confidence.
But lately, thanks to the job, I go to the gym and that helps me think more positively, even though I get sick easily.

I wanna do my best so I can make you guys think "My oshi is the best"
I need you guys, the Robosa, to support me from behind so I can push on ahead!
If we grow bigger, we can do a lot more and be able to try more things
I want to return the favor to you guys so you can think you are proud and glad you found me

I may be PON but when I have to be, I am high-spec. That is who I am.
…I am so happy that I found you.
I love this world.

P.S: When the archive is open to public, please come and find me at the Stage 3 archive where I show what I got!

Pon robot is so chill and easygoing yet such a giant sweetheart man. I'm glad she didn't give up on her song choice. As stacked as Stage 3 was, she was able to stand out and show how powerful her voice is and how much she loves her fans. It's blessed that she's been able to stick around for these 6 years. It's gonna be amazing when she finally gets that 1 million.
:pomuLove:

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Hi, you are on a vtuber gossip board :botanshrug:

Nenélove

Cured and Medicated
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I thought they were done making me feel things but Roboco posted a massive letter on her community page a few hours ago. She explains her song choice, how scared she was to actually sing it, how much she doubted her choice even at the last moment and what it meant to perform in front of everybody. Then she talked about how she's close to 1 million, how she's been taking better care of herself and how much her fans' support means to her. It's a long read but damn, was it worth it.

Full Post Here.
View attachment 66262View attachment 66264
View attachment 66265
578495437.jpg

Pon robot is so chill and easygoing yet such a giant sweetheart man. I'm glad she didn't give up on her song choice. As stacked as Stage 3 was, she was able to stand out and show how powerful her voice is and how much she loves her fans. It's blessed that she's been able to stick around for these 6 years. It's gonna be amazing when she finally gets that 1 million.
:pomuLove:
Roboco doesn't get nearly enough respect for being number 2 of the company. I feel like many people don't realize that she's been around nearly as long as Sora.

Chiato Macchiato

Macchiato "Definitely a PSYOP" Chiato
I wasn't an Idol fan, honestly I wasn't even a Hololive fan until I came to this place. And I got it now, man. I understood.
HOLOLOVE.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Management wouldn't let Moona give the middle finger during her performance of Who's Toxic...so much for talent freedom.

Tyrvalla

Early Adopter

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
Probably future fes can be stretched to Friday?
Of course
With Advent and Re:Gloss they wouldnt able to fit all of them in just two days

Nenélove

Cured and Medicated
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Lol Youtube just recommended me a video with the entirety of day 2. Nice going Neal.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
I wasn't an Idol fan, honestly I wasn't even a Hololive fan until I came to this place. And I got it now, man. I understood.
HOLOLOVE.
Congrats on winning the victory over yourself.

The Rrat

Ratgirl-idol Connoisseur
Early Adopter
Management wouldn't let Moona give the middle finger during her performance of Who's Toxic...so much for talent freedom.
They also censored Bae's double birds in Connect the World lol.

Top Bottom