"I'm a bottom feeder, you give me the bare minimum and I'll slurp it up"Amanogawa Shiina

Phase Connect JP Gen 1 'KALEiDO' Speculation/Liveposting

hylic

New Yuu clips by someone who isn't me

hylic

Pico is entering the draft phase of the streamer mahjong tournament called Shiniki Streamer League

The Shiniki Streamer League 「神域Streamerリーグ」 is an online mahjong team league hosted in Mahjong Soul. The tournament host is the vtuber, Tenkai Tsukasa. The league is a 30-game league lasting for 10-days. Each team is lead by a pro mahjong player as their coach / active team member; all five are members of a team in M.League. The rest of the team members are Japanese vtubers of various skill levels. The league is sponsored by Redbull.

She is currently playing a practice round with some heavy hitters. Ryushen, from Nijisanji, Tenka Tsukasa and Tamiyasu Tomoe. If she makes it past tryouts, it will be the most exposure Phase Connect has ever gotten in JP

Pico is a solid player and probably somewhere around mid expert rank in mahjong (my own opinion as a mid expert player). She claims she just started playing but it's clear to me she is by far the strongest jonger in Phase Connect.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
Pico is entering the draft phase of the streamer mahjong tournament called Shiniki Streamer League
Streamed jong again earlier as well.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter

Pencilfreak

Mmm… pencils and graphite. Mmm.. erasers.
why bother with /vt/, come on

In the early days, sang on her dad's channel.

Moved to Japan after high school on the 1y working holiday visa, to try to get into an idol group. Won Universal Music's audition program "Akiba Idol Hunting" in late 2013. Then got some more media attention after being interviewed by TV Tokyo's "Why did you come to Japan". Also got found by a documentary, Big in Japan. The timeline on the documentary is unclear, I'm not sure if it covered her pre-audition or not, or if it was just after she joined Hajirai Rescue.

As a result at age 19 joined Hajirai Rescue as Kelsey Parmagoni, which is likely her real name. Left Sept 2014, in her own words, because Hajirai Rescue were part-timers and she wanted to work full-time as an idol. Released a gravure DVD in Sept 2014 that had been filmed through Hajirai Rescue's agency, and did some solo performances.

Joined Jelno! in October, through their auditions. Note that her 1y visa ran out in October. Stopped performing with Jelno! very quietly at some point in Nov 2014, and returned to Canada in Dec. Remained affiliated with Jelno! for a while without participating in activities. Streamed seldom on NicoNico, for the last time in 2016, and posted covers on Soundcloud, the last time in 2016.

Did little online for a few years, still a huge weeb. Returned to Japan and started streaming (rarely) on Twitch in 2018. Performed with heidichan in an independent group called HighKick in June 2019, which went on hiatus in Oct 2019. More of a "let's perform together" thing.

Went full time streamer in Jan 2020, possibly due to the pandemic. Was intermittent by Sept 2020 and ceased streaming entirely in November. At some point in 2020/2021 learned vtuber rigging.

Joined Production Kawaii as Hana Flores, debuting April 29, 2021 and streaming on YouTube. Graduated Production Kawaii on August 15, 2021, channel was cleared of all vids.

Rebranded her partnered Kelsey Parmagoni Twitch channel to Morino Peari and debuted as an indie vtuber on Nov 6, 2021. Was a regular streamer as Peari for only two months, then went intermittent. It's unknown to me what she was doing for the year of inactivity between Peari and Beryl, perhaps her someone who followed her much closer knows. Announced indefinite "1 year+" hiatus as Peari Nov 6, 2022, but remained semi-active on Twitter.

Debuted as in Star Ring as Beryl Lerou on Dec 10, 2022. Streamed regularly on YouTube as Beryl until her graduation on June 26, 2023, channel was cleared of all vids. Did not return until now, except Peari Twitter activity.

According to the idol wiki she turned 30 in December 2023.

She already confirmed that in the collab. Approximate time stamp, translation appears in chat few min later. Probably before Gen5 was fully confirmed though so I doubt they'd be 6 with her, probably one of the others wouldn't have existed.
She’s all of those vtubers?! :kanani: Darn I regret not watching her previous PLs. :yagoocry::pippasadl:

hylic

Salado

DanishCookies

What got into Clara why is she suddenly so conscious about reading everything lol
Did someone bring up in her stream how she ignores pretty much everything except for superchats?
:SelenHAHAhere:

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
What got into Clara why is she suddenly so conscious about reading everything lol
Did someone bring up in her stream how she ignores pretty much everything except for superchats?
:SelenHAHAhere:
She's retarded, not spiteful. With the memory of a goldfish.

As for why she's reading everything, it's not a game stream I guess? Doesn't seem like she's reading more or less than any other; supers and donos generally get read in a timely manner for most of the girls anyway. I can't tell you if the quality of chat is better than Nolan's vapid spam, as I just ignore chat in general.

Ballpark_Look

Also seems like Clara on her membership opening stream was dealing with background scuff

hylic

hylic

God's Fattest Moojisan

Don't watch Vtubers, do hard drugs. Better for you
One of Clara's RM videos that hit the algorithm was on an account she still has access to.

She posted a comment on it.
Screenshot-2024-04-15-230432.png

Edit: The severe amount of misinformation being spread with utmost confidence in the below comment thread is hysterical. Only one person was correct.
Screenshot-2024-04-15-231637.png

Last edited:

Stunned But Dumb

One of Clara's RM videos that hit the algorithm was on an account she still has access to.
I just thinking it's really funny that every gen of Phase connect has at least one token white woman, even the JP branch

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
Edit: The severe amount of misinformation being spread with utmost confidence in the below comment thread is hysterical. Only one person was correct.
What are these people doing in a decade old comment section? Sheesh.

Well, hopefully she's happier about herself physically now than she found herself in the past seeing as she mentioned body dysmorphia of sorts (started so young...). I'm happy enough to hear her sing in the present, don't feel the need to dig through all her old videos to listen

God's Fattest Moojisan

Don't watch Vtubers, do hard drugs. Better for you
I just thinking it's really funny that every gen of Phase connect has at least one token white woman, even the JP branch
Panko is Italian aka Black and Lumi is Jewish (if Pipkuns schizo glee about her nose is anything to go by) so I'm gonna have to disagree with you on that one.

Last edited:

God's Strongest Dragoon

@hylic you should check out around ~3:10:00 in Pico's Bunny Garden stream, peak clip content right there.

hylic

I've been trying to up my quality but I have less time than I did before

Ballpark_Look

hylic

Top Bottom