"This is even worse than anime because she's actually real and will never be yours"/vt/ Anon

Phase Connect JP Gen 1 'KALEiDO' Speculation/Liveposting

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Fishman has made JP Gen 2. Here's the latest info;

Debut Playlist:

Will they break into the JP market or languish at barely-above-indie viewcounts like Gen1? Only time will tell.

Bronze

Letsgoooo voices :pippasquish: Yuu sounds chuuni

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
Maybe I'm wrong, but is that a rushia-face? (the butterfly one)

Also, :holohag: :hololove:

Negzana

Fishman somehow managed to get Mikeneko into Phase Connect he's either the biggest savior fag in existence, wants a girl to make his current crop look sane in comparison, believes Tenma can shout her into fixation, or is just an absolute idiot.

God's Wingiest Winger

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Fishman somehow managed to get Mikeneko into Phase Connect he's either the biggest savior fag in existence, wants a girl to make his current crop look sane in comparison, believes Tenma can shout her into fixation, or is just an absolute idiot.
Or they want me to stop fucking with Dizzy and misinterpreted my Mikeneko posts

If so

:nenebased:

Euthyphro

It's a limited sample, but Clara's English diction is really good. I'm betting she'll be the "face" of PhaseJP and the main conduit between the ENs and JP

Cubanodun

Herald of the first of many

Nope, i have seen that design before but i forgor where, i thought the chinese one was Rourou Hatsuki but she is still active today

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
It's a limited sample, but Clara's English diction is really good. I'm betting she'll be the "face" of PhaseJP and the main conduit between the ENs and JP
It'd be the second time that fish chooses a girl with lightning bolts as oshi marks to be the face of a branch.

Limkin

Is that a very strong accent or a very bad mic with Kannagi? I could barely understand her words. Butterfly sounds menhera af, she will probably be popular. Others seem to be more making an impression than speaking regularly, so I will wait for normal streams

Euthyphro

It'd be the second time that fish chooses a girl with lightning bolts as oshi marks to be the face of a branch.
Yeah, but he picked the shitposting bunny this time so I guess he's learning

hylic

Negzana

I feel if Ashelia debuted as Lia as she is now she'd be the largest or at least past 200k like Pippa.

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
Title is wrong. It's JP Gen 1
NGL, the way they're designating gen numbers is weird. We get JP Gen 1 while Origins, gen 1, has JP only talents.

Cubanodun

Herald of the first of many
Is funny that not a single of them has the name of their riggers or artists just went they got announced, what are you hiding fishman

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
None of them are Beatani, garbage gen. Also Yuu needs and eyepatch.

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
Memory can't be Mikeneko because she's Beryl
It's not actually that far from Beryl's JP voice but it's not close enough to have hope.

Anyway, today I also learned that Applemilk1988 is making content again, and is a Twitch 2view and certified HAG, so I will add her to my speculation cards going forward.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Is that a very strong accent or a very bad mic with Kannagi? I could barely understand her words.
I don't need to understand a word of what she's saying to want to hear her say it.

hylic

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
Top Bottom