"Just stop being European. That would solve most of your problems."Pipkin Pippa

Phase Connect JP Gen 1 'KALEiDO' Speculation/Liveposting

Bronze

Some extra time and maybe original song premiers after debuts would make it an hour. Tangents of gen 3 girls made some stuff in slides done faster, Hina had to skip singing due to time constraint and Muyu and Eimi passed 45 minutes, which was fine for eimi as she was last, but it means not having time inbetween can cause issues. Its better to split debuts into two days, take the time and use it for scuff, songs, tangents and if everything is fine a small zatsu.

Last edited:

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Looks like a straight five-hour block, Murray.

I just checked the playlist again and I'm seeing the first three streams being on the morning of the 27th, and the next two being on the morning of the 28th. Are you seeing something different?

Last edited:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
I just checkedthe playlist again and I'm seeing the first three streams being on the morning of the 27th, and the next two being on the morning of the 28th. Are you seeing something different?
No, you're right. My mistake. Got confused because the streams appeared to be an hour apart and didn't properly look at the dates.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

seenister

Any rrats about how Sakana is promoting the girls other than the confirmed ones like YouTube and Twitter ads? Also, how we feeling about the new JP girls?

Last edited:

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
I sure hope he found the japanese equivalent for Muumi for that task. Hell knows they are going to need it, if the stunted subscriber growth of hololive ReGloss is anything to go by.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Too Soon.
Vtuber designs are developed months in advance to allow for rigging to be completed as well as commissioning supplemental generation launch artwork like trailer videos, promotional art, loading screens, as well as art for the MVs. That Pomu decided to graduate a week before the JP launched is a very unfortunate coincidence, and obviously not one intended by Phase or the people creating Memory's character model.

Awoogers

Are they also getting a gen song just like euphoria

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Are they also getting a gen song just like euphoria
Yes. They posted a teaser before, it was pretty solid.

Speaking of MVs, we're getting a lore video from Loki in about ten hours. Guessing that we're getting an original song that's a lore video like several of the Euphoria girls did, but we'll find out how right I am in about ten hours.

Awoogers

Yes. They posted a teaser before, it was pretty solid.

Speaking of MVs, we're getting a lore video from Loki in about ten hours. Guessing that we're getting an original song that's a lore video like several of the Euphoria girls did, but we'll find out how right I am in about ten hours.

Oh damn their voices harmonize well with each other holy shit

Also I'm excited for lokis lore above everyone else so this should be fun

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Vtuber designs are developed months in advance to allow for rigging to be completed as well as commissioning supplemental generation launch artwork like trailer videos, promotional art, loading screens, as well as art for the MVs. That Pomu decided to graduate a week before the JP launched is a very unfortunate coincidence, and obviously not one intended by Phase or the people creating Memory's character model.
I am not blaming Memory or Phase.

I made a really vague two word post partially my own fault for being vague in the first place but still.

Euthyphro

In just 15 hours since the debut trailer dropped on YT, it's at 90k views. It's about to pass the Gen 3 debut trailers in terms of views.

Fishman must be spending serious money on ads. Out of curiosity, I used a VPN and turned adblock off, but I haven't gotten a trailer yet.

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
In just 15 hours since the debut trailer dropped on YT, it's at 90k views. It's about to pass the Gen 3 debut trailers in terms of views.

Fishman must be spending serious money on ads. Out of curiosity, I used a VPN and turned adblock off, but I haven't gotten a trailer yet.
If he's doing it right, it'll be targeted at Japanese speakers, so you'll be unlikely to see it.

Nenélove

Cured and Medicated
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I agree. I definitely think 30-45 minutes is the sweet spot. But at least they're split up over two days.

I'm thinking of doing watchalong streams if I can try to take some steps to avoid having any work in the mornings over the next weekend. Would that be something any of you would be interested in watching, or even joining in? I usually don't like watching debut watchalong streams myself but since the original streams will be in a language most of us can't understand in this case maybe some running commentary in EN would have an audience.
Count me out, I'll just come to laugh at the sperging on the morning after. :SelenHAHAhere:

seenister

If he's doing it right, it'll be targeted at Japanese speakers, so you'll be unlikely to see it.
I have my watch history turned off so the algorithm is nerfed on my end. Watching the trailer video recommends JP stuff on the right. So it's more likely targeted.

NotDecatto

DYRBI

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
that was so fucking cool

Awoogers

So she's fused with the god that's why her eyes are heterochromatic

God's Strongest Dragoon

So two women lesbian'd so hard they fused? Should keep that in mind if one of the girls in Phase goes missing and another develops heterochromia.

Top Bottom