"dear kaigainiki This streaming is membership only 🥲 sorry gays!!!!!!"Momosuzu Nene

Phase Connect JP Gen 1 'KALEiDO' Speculation/Liveposting

NotDecatto

DYRBI
Memory currently live with a handcam stream. CCV is looking good with 500-600 viewers!

Also she’s looking for collab partners.
1708232161866.png

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Clara's monetization stream stars very soon. She's currently sitting at 12.6k subscribers. I think I'll listen while starting my taxes and buy myself a sub if things aren't going to be as disastrous as they probably will be.

NotDecatto

DYRBI
Good news! Pico has an upcoming collab with Shinosaki Honoa, a JP chuuba who does quite a bit of ASMR content.

Also in 12 hours from now she'll be having a anime karaoke stream.

Memory has waiting rooms up for 4 upcoming streams ranging from ASMR to educational and lastly a Honeyworks karaoke stream.

Memory is also progressing on her English. She's doing great.

Last edited:

NotDecatto

DYRBI

Bronze

Yuu will collab with Rie. And yes its overwatch. Man she loves overwatch.

NotDecatto

DYRBI

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

God's Strongest Dragoon

Jolted Cookies

Clara's PLAYBILL mule
Early Adopter

After one month, Clara now has more subs then Hana/Peari/Beryl combined. Admittedly I've only jumped on this train at the 3rd stop, but it feels good that she's surpassed her previous limits.

The rest of Kaleido seem to be doing well after a month too. (a true numberfag can correct me if not) They're all on their way to 10k; I'd say that's not too bad for a new branch in a saturated market.

Last edited:

God's Strongest Dragoon

After one month, Clara now had more subs then Hana/Peari/Beryl combined. Admittedly I've only jumped on this train at the 3rd stop, but it feels good that she's surpassed her previous limits.

The rest of Kaleido seem to be doing well after a month too. (a true numberfag can correct me if not) They're all on their way to 10k; I'd say that's not too bad for a new branch in a saturated market.

I haven't been following too closely but a lot of them seem to be getting CCV during pure Nipon hours that were similar to the CCV that phase was getting (excluding juggernauts like Pippa and Tenma) about a little more than a year ago. That's a huge step up from what the JP Origin trio were dealing with where they had plenty of days dipping back into 2view territory. It's nice to see that the JP Origin trio have also caught some of the updraft wind from the Kaleido girls debuting.

Overall I'd say that's really good for a Canadian company trying to break into the JP market. They've appeared to establish some footing in the JP market, which was always the biggest concern. Now they get to slowly grow like the EN Phase girls did but they also get the benefit of getting raided by the EN Phase girls if their streams line up.

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
I haven't been following too closely but a lot of them seem to be getting CCV during pure Nipon hours that were similar to the CCV that phase was getting (excluding juggernauts like Pippa and Tenma) about a little more than a year ago. That's a huge step up from what the JP Origin trio were dealing with where they had plenty of days dipping back into 2view territory. It's nice to see that the JP Origin trio have also caught some of the updraft wind from the Kaleido girls debuting.

Overall I'd say that's really good for a Canadian company trying to break into the JP market. They've appeared to establish some footing in the JP market, which was always the biggest concern. Now they get to slowly grow like the EN Phase girls did but they also get the benefit of getting raided by the EN Phase girls if their streams line up.
I agree that their CCV is pretty good. The chat is mostly in Japanese when I watch them, hopefully it's people new to Phase Connect. Also, a new live TL drops by streams so that's cool.

I wonder what groups outside of Phase they will be able to collab and grow with. For example, Phase Connect used to collab with Tsunderia and Prism Project and I think that helped everyone. Currently, lots of the indies that are vsingers are growing rapidly and there are a few collab groups. Basically, I am excited because Phase JP is looking successful.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
I wonder what groups outside of Phase they will be able to collab and grow with. For example, Phase Connect used to collab with Tsunderia and Prism Project and I think that helped everyone. Currently, lots of the indies that are vsingers are growing rapidly and there are a few collab groups. Basically, I am excited because Phase JP is looking successful.
Judging by that precedent, JP corpos should stay the hell away from Phase if they desire to remain JP corpos.

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
I know so little about the JP small corpo and indie scene. I presume there must be people in the 50-500 view range to network with, but the easiest way would be previous contacts, if any.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
I know so little about the JP small corpo and indie scene. I presume there must be people in the 50-500 view range to network with, but the easiest way would be previous contacts, if any.
Nasa used to work for Anycolor.

... are you sure about that strategy?

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
Well Nasa, Iori and Michiru have had outside collabs. I haven't seen them collab with most people multiple times though. I think 50-500 CCV is like 90% of the industry so that's not a helpful metric.

If past contacts is on the table I hope Clara collabs with Tomoe Umari. She can do a stream teaching her Japanese audience about America with that dork.

hylic

Lokis birthday stream dropped quite a bit of phase JP lore, such as meeting with Nasa pre-debut
I'll write it up when I get around to rewatching it

Pico said this today (in the context of a game dev simulator)

>Pico: I think hiring someone you know is better. There's really two patterns for hiring acquaintances though. If recommendation coming from higher up like the CEO, there's a probability that the hire will not be able to do their job because skill doesn't matter. If the recommendation is coming from someone on the same level, it will probably be someone they feel they can work with.

>*picks the hire acquaintance option in game*

>Oh, it's Shoko-san's acquaintance... what if she's like "Hey Shoko-san, you know any good companies?" "What happened to your last place?" "They made me quit" ehehehe. It's quite dangerous. I heard you can't trust recommendations from women. Well, whatever.

Also

hylic

Bronze

She's still going. Its been 11 hours and she's still playing Jump king. How much patience does this girl have

Bronze

Someone asked Pico about what is Phase and how she found out about it. During her answer she posted this in chat. It seems in 2021, someone interviewed Fishman for a sponsored article. I have 0 JP, so can't give further info about what she said.

E: I'll also add the question, since OCR + DeepL is sometimes inaccurate.
Screenshot-2024-03-10-150239.png

Last edited:

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
Someone asked Pico about what is Phase and how she found out about it. During her answer she posted this in chat. It seems in 2021, someone interviewed Fishman for a sponsored article. I have 0 JP, so can't give further info about what she said.

E: I'll also add the question, since OCR + DeepL is sometimes inaccurate.
Screenshot-2024-03-10-150239.png
Really impressive to have gotten that many words out of a StarCraft turret that lives in a box fort in a warehouse.

Top Bottom