"You wanna get neutered too?"Pavolia Reine

Phase Connect JP Gen 1 'KALEiDO' Speculation/Liveposting

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Clara got one-manned live on her Minecraft-turned-Palworld stream.

ichi-man.png

Get it? Because "man" in Japanese is… Sorry. Never mind. おめでとう、クララちゃん!

God's Strongest Dragoon

Since not a lot of us speak moonrunes and some might be confused by what Murray was implying:
Clara hit 10k subs
"man" is a suffix for units of ten thousand.
ichi = 1, so ichiman =10k
ni = 2, so niman = 20k
san = 3, so sanman =30k
yon = 4, so yonman = 40k
go = 5, so goman =50k

Nenélove

Cured and Medicated
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Since not a lot of us speak moonrunes and some might be confused by what Murray was implying:
Clara hit 10k subs
ni = 2, so niman = 20k
san = 3, so sanman =30k
yon = 4, so yonman = 40k
go = 5, so goman =50k
Tactical numberfagging.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Clara got one-manned live on her Minecraft-turned-Palworld stream.

View attachment 63328

Get it? Because "man" in Japanese is… Sorry. Never mind. おめでとう、クララちゃん!
Clara hit 10k subs
ni = 2, so niman = 20k
san = 3, so sanman =30k
yon = 4, so yonman = 40k
go = 5, so goman =50k
Steve_Urkel.jpg

Jolted Cookies

Clara's PLAYBILL mule
Early Adopter
Along with her 10k Thank you post on YT, Clara's started a clips Playlist of herself. Of course the first thumbnail is tongues out. :fishmandispair:
She snagged Murray's clip for the list :shubaIapprob:

Gaotye (bilibili DD)

I feel like I may never be able to escape Rushia
1707500414380.png

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Snake woman out there to remind you all
the body of your dreams is up for grabs, if you really want it.

Kannagi Loki goes to the gym.png

hylic

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

She's hammered drunk talking about digimon and singing.

e: This is a disaster. Sakana fix this

1000.png

Last edited:

Jolted Cookies

Clara's PLAYBILL mule
Early Adopter
Clara mentioned she used to get panic attacks, but she seemed alright thru the first outlast stream. She also went no deaths the previous stream too.

Will shill her streams in general from here on out.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Pico streaming about earthquakes. To numberfag in terms of growth in the Japanese audience, she's surprisingly holding a solid mid 200s CCV for a type of stream that doesn't really appeal to EOPs and is during retarded graveyard hours in NA. Also seems like a 10:1 ratio of Nips to English comments in her chat too.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
I made a new Clara clip. I set up a new channel to host them on so that people interested in Clara clips don't have to trip over the stupid drama streams and vice versa. Please go drop it a sub if you're interested. I'm going to try to do a new clip every weekend, though it will take a back seat to my other content when I'm busy. If nothing else I'm finally starting to learn how to use Final Cut without wanting to drive a railroad spike through my neck.

In this clip, Clara shows off her gaming skills and her singing skills at the same time - to various levels of success.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Pico streaming about earthquakes. To numberfag in terms of growth in the Japanese audience, she's surprisingly holding a solid mid 200s CCV for a type of stream that doesn't really appeal to EOPs and is during retarded graveyard hours in NA. Also seems like a 10:1 ratio of Nips to English comments in her chat too.

If we are to numberfag, Yuu hit 600+ on a Ringfit Adventure stream at 22:00 - 00:00 JP time, almost entirely JP commentary.

RFA is probably above average for viewers because women moaning and sweating, but even so, that seems pretty nice.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
If we are to numberfag, Yuu hit 600+ on a Ringfit Adventure stream at 22:00 - 00:00 JP time, almost entirely JP commentary.

RFA is probably above average for viewers because women moaning and sweating, but even so, that seems pretty nice.
What, people don't watch Ringfit Adventure streams to be motivated to work out and improve their health and fitness?

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
What, people don't watch Ringfit Adventure streams to be motivated to work out and improve their health and fitness?
I was as shocked as you are. Apparently they don't even go to church to pray for their oshi's self improvement afterwards, either.

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
Posting here as well, kino Pico screams shall be upon us momentarily :pomuLove:

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
Snake woman out there to remind you all
the body of your dreams is up for grabs, if you really want it.

View attachment 63381

I'm sure everyone has seen this, but I want to state that her expression and the Ode to Joy crescendo made me smile. Fang woman happiness.

Japan, you will support these cute dorks. I am no longer asking.

🇯🇵:gun:

God's Strongest Dragoon

Catching up on the Airi and Clara collab. They really are the epitome of "we share the same singular brain cell". Clara at some points feels like a less innocent Airi and that's terrifying.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
BunhongTokki did a clip of Airi and Clara speaking kimchee at each other a few hours ago which is doing great for his channel - 4.3k views, whereas most of his clips don't go over 2k. Lots of comments too.

I'm sure whatever it is they're saying is really entertaining. It does show that Clara's knowledge of Korean does go somewhat beyond memorizing song lyrics, though - she's building sentences.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Been seeing a lot of clips from their collab posted around. Unfortunately, I went to bed in the middle of it, but I plan on catching the rest of the vod later today. The bit I did watch was a ton of fun. They are such a fun duo. Thankfully, I don't think we have to hope for more collabs in the future. Seems pretty inevitable.

Top Bottom