"What is TTYL? What is it? OK I'm gonna make my own... wait... 'Tender Tentacle Yummy Lissotto' ah wait, lissotto is with an 'r'"Meloco Kyoran

Nijisanji L Collection

Nenélove

Dying from mexican sickness
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
May I ask, what even is the point of him being in Vshojo? What does he offer them at this point? Also nice to know he still gets one-guyed even post-Niji.
Vshojo's gains when taking people in aren't as tangible as with other corpos
  1. PR boost from picking up an Ex-Niji, Vshojo's whole thing is opposing the "evil" japanese corpos, so this absolutely tracks with that image
  2. They get a bunch of Mysterio's big ass audience to move over to them without putting in any of the work needed to grow that audience or their brand
  3. Merch sales
In all honesty they probably don't give a shit if Kuro goes menhera all over twitter, they are super hands off and everyone knows that, they already got the PR boost so who cares.

Stunned But Dumb

They'd be lucky if the new debuts don't join and scrape the discord and post it on vt week one

Limkin

They'd be lucky if the new debuts don't join and scrape the discord and post it on vt week one
:depressedtako: You didn't have to say this part outloud, now they will wipe it before the new people join

tgmslc

:depressedtako: You didn't have to say this part outloud, now they will wipe it before the new people join
If it happens then we can start rrating about which Niji livers are TVA lurkers/posters
:mitothink:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
>implying they'll be let in the discord
Posting the slack would get them sued by Anycolor

TinyKusa

Early Adopter

Everyone should apply

Interesting move
But I guess all Dramafags will be disappointed, because an audition call probably means that the branch will live on for a while longer and won't be folded into the main branch anytime soon.
If I remember correctly, they cancelled auditions for NijiID before it was folded away

In fact - yes, their previous audition was them huffed up on their ass farts and demanding that people only try to join if they are talented at singing, dancing, producing music and are willing to go hard in playing a character during streams. Just about every question in that audition was asking for your credentials in this areas, making it plainly obvious if you can't provide examples they will throw your audition into the trash bin. They are also time gated, so once the timer is off you can't apply anymore.
I will make a wild guess and say they had zero applications meeting their demands, because anyone at that level would rather wait for a couple more years and spam Holo inbox, while grinding as an indie to get even more recognition in the scene and higher chances next time they send their resume
This is a grim admission that anyone with talent will not apply to their company anymore, and last audition was before any scandals making current situation even worse. They already scraped the bottom of the barrel with last couple of waves, this is breaking through the floor and trying to pump out dirt water from the ground acting like it's wine. But hey, at least the new livers will be undoxxable, because they will be literal noones with a couple subscribers on their PL if even that

this is the last audition they put up, asking specifically for "actors"

this was the one before that, Nijisanji EN audition from 24.08.23 to 19.09.23

This last one was put up about a month before TTT debuted, so I assume that we have yet to see any debuts that were picked up during those two last auditions calls.
This new audition doesn't have a deadline, so the new thing is that they now have permanently open auditions, like Hololive.

Rrat:
They now opened up this new and permanent auditions because someone from the new wave that was picked up in Summer 23 jumped off.

So I was just kinda curious, so I did this little chart to see how long its been since the last NijiEN Debuts

Debut DateDays apart

LazuLight; 16 May 2021

OBSYDIA; 17 July 2021

62 days
OBSYDIA; 17 July 2021Ethyria; 8 October 202183 days
Luxiem; 20 December 2021Noctyx; 27 February 202269 days (nice)
Noctyx; 27 February 2022ILUNA; 25 July 2022148 days
ILUNA; 25 July 2022XSOLEIL; 10 December 2022 138 days
XSOLEIL; 10 December 2022Krisis; 24 June 2023195 days
Krisis; 24 June 2023TTT; 27 October 2023125 days
TTT; 27 October 2023TODAY173 days
edit: just saw that I fucked up on the table on one point but I am too lazy to correct that, the days part is still correct

Now I also grouped some of these Gens together because I am pretty sure that they made several gens out of a single Audition call.
I am not sure if Ethyria was the same first audition as the first 2 Waves or a separate thing.

Same with Krisis and TTT, but I am assuming that they were cast together.

But anyways, since it's been 173 days since the last debut, it does look like its high time for a new Wave. The next Milestone day to keep in mind would be 10th May, since it would then become the longest gap between Waves in NijiEN history.

Considering how many people apply to legit no-name scam tier micro corpos, I really doubt that Niji is having trouble finding people. Until when is Q4 still running? Would they drop a new Wave this soon after posting an audition call? Because Debuts are big events as well, and we know that they need all the big events they can get to polish the (presumably) bad numbers coming up.

Limkin

I am not sure if Ethyria was the same first audition as the first 2 Waves or a separate thing.
They made models first, then opened a separate audition with the models preview in it after Lazulight+Obsydia audition. And unless they were forced to say that we know it's members applied only after the said audition and weren't leftovers from the first
They now opened up this new and permanent auditions because someone from the new wave that was picked up in Summer 23 jumped off.
Didn't stop them from releasing a wave with one less member last time when the guy not only jumped off, but also leaked all designs after doing so. So unless an entire wave walked out or a larger half they would just go for it

Malchior

This last one was put up about a month before TTT debuted, so I assume that we have yet to see any debuts that were picked up during those two last auditions calls.
This new audition doesn't have a deadline, so the new thing is that they now have permanently open auditions, like Hololive.
Honestly if I were one of those that got picked up and were in Limbo while the shitshow happened I just would try go get away asap.... imagine you getting exited but already know that you will need to face a lot of trouble on your yet to start job... so I don't expect much if anything...

Xuhle

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Vshojo's gains when taking people in aren't as tangible as with other corpos
  1. PR boost from picking up an Ex-Niji, Vshojo's whole thing is opposing the "evil" japanese corpos, so this absolutely tracks with that image
  2. They get a bunch of Mysterio's big ass audience to move over to them without putting in any of the work needed to grow that audience or their brand
  3. Merch sales
In all honesty they probably don't give a shit if Kuro goes menhera all over twitter, they are super hands off and everyone knows that, they already got the PR boost so who cares.

If they can get by with Froot grifting trans people and having her retard mom playing One Woman Defense Force for her idiot child, they can deal with this tubby moron having weekly cry sessions because one person said something mean on twitter.

God's Strongest Dragoon

That Guy Over There

It's time to Moom
Until when is Q4 still running?

End of this month. It should be reported on/around June 14th.
the japanese fiscal year starts april 1st and goes until march 31st, q4 has ended already.
I was proven wrong, as seen below.

Edit:
No, we've been over this, fiscal years are set by the company. Anycolor's fiscal year starts on May 1st and ends on April 30th.
did not know they could do that, good to know.

Last edited:

God's Strongest Dragoon

the japanese fiscal year starts april 1st and goes until march 31st, q4 has ended already.
No, we've been over this, fiscal years are set by the company. Anycolor's fiscal year starts on May 1st and ends on April 30th.

This is from their Q3 report this year.
scheduled.png

This is from their Q4 report for last year.
fiscalyearniji.png

Q1 = May, June, July
Q2 = August, September, October
Q3 = November, December, January
Q4 = February, March, April

So I saw that NijiEN was getting invited to Anime Impulse in Seattle this year. I recalled that StarsEN got invited.

So far, only Vantacrow Bringer's tickets have sold out for NijiEN
nijitickets.png
Meanwhile all of StarsEN have sold out
starstickets.png
Also the Anime Impulse twitter account tweets when the tickets sell out for a talent, so let's chart that.
As of 12:20pm PST 4/17/2024
TalentAnnouncement TweetSellout TweetTime to Sellout
Yu Q. Wilson12:00pm PST 4/15/2024NoneN/A
Vantacrow Bringer3:00pm PST 4/15/20243:04pm PST 4/15/20244 mins
Vezalius Bandage6:00pm PST 4/15/2024NoneN/A
Alban Knox12:00pm PST 4/16/2024NoneN/A
Sonny Brisko3:00pm PST 4/16/2024NoneN/A
Fulgur Ovid12:00pm PST 4/17/2024NoneN/A
Uki Violeta3:00pm PST 4/17/2024NoneN/A
Vox Akuma12:00pm PST 4/18/2024NoneN/A
Luca Kaneshiro3:00pm PST 4/18/2024NoneN/A
Ike Eveland12:00pm PST 4/19/2024NoneN/A
Shu Yamino3:00pm PST 4/19/2024NoneN/A
TalentAnnouncement TweetSellout TweetTime to Sellout
Regis Altare12:00pm PST 4/8/202412:15pm PST 4/8/202415mins
Axel Syrios4:00pm PST 4/8/20245:03pm PST 4/8/202463mins
Machina X Flayon12:00pm PST 4/9/202412:20pm PST 4/9/202420mins
Gavis Bettel4:00pm PST 4/9/20244:02pm PST 4/9/20242mins
Banzion Hakka12:00pm PST 4/10/202412:03pm PST 4/10/20243mins
Josuiji Shinri4:00pm PST 4/10/20244:05pm PST 4/10/20245mins
There's still Uki and Luxiem tickets to be announced, I'll update this chart when it happens. However from what I'm seeing, StarsEN tickets cost $85 and are selling out really quickly while NijiEN tickets are $50 and only Vantacrow Bringer's tickets sold out. Despite being one of the popular members of StarsEN, I assume the reason for Axel's tickets taking way longer to sell out is because he's super popular among non-American viewers, especially in Japan.

Last edited:

x Hades Stamps

Probably
Posting the slack would get them sued by Anycolor
Yeah, but plenty of people are stupid enough not to care.
Definitely. Auditions for VTuber agencies take longer than a month.
Looks like it.
But anyways, since it's been 173 days since the last debut, it does look like its high time for a new Wave. The next Milestone day to keep in mind would be 10th May, since it would then become the longest gap between Waves in NijiEN history.
Yeah, it’s already the second-longest gap.
That sounds like a mess. But it does seem to be standard practice in most (if not all) of the world.

God's Strongest Dragoon

That sounds like a mess. But it does seem to be standard practice in most (if not all) of the world.
It's not really a mess, it's done to more accurately reflect their business's expected peaks and valleys. Certain points of the year are expected to be "peak" season for the company while other times of the year might be an expected lull in their business. It's why you never measure quarterly results against sequential quarters, you measure them against their previous years.

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
I am going to Join Nijisanji to save Rosemi
Its the only way :laplusgun:

x Hades Stamps

Nenélove

Dying from mexican sickness
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

God's Strongest Dragoon

Nenélove