"Crazy? I was crazy once. they locked me in a room. a rubber room. a rubber room with Erina. and Erina makes me crazy"Makinists

Nijisanji L Collection

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
OKAAAAAY
So i skimmed through the actual concert and have things to say:
People are dunking on it waaaaay more then it deserve.
Actual performances are FUCKING GOOD! They can sing, they don't resort to any obvious autotune. Dances - whatever, i don't care about that part.
Musicians don't get enough screen time for my tastes, but whatever.
Camera work is quite solid.
Editing is more choppy than i'd like, but whatever.
Some models are lower resolution than others (have some shame, i see huge fucking pixels!) but this is still lesser issue.

All actual problems that make it look so horrible come from lighting!
They have complicated, and frankly excessive, lightshow, but then they grabbed some average-ish color and flooded models with it. And even this slopjob is NOT FUCKING SYNCED!!! They had whole year to sufficiently reproduce lightshow in whatever software they use for rendering, and they did NOTHING!
Not cleaning up motion data, which resulted in long neck and some minor jitter in group shots, looks like absolute nothingburger compared to lighting.

Everyone should apply

Looks like there will be many graduations indeed, but they don't fold the branch quite yet.

Nenélove

Cured and Medicated
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Ballpark_Look

Casting a wider net won't help. This just screams of desperation from niji

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

niggaphil

The Rrat

Ratgirl-idol Connoisseur
Early Adopter

NotDecatto

DYRBI
See you fellas when they reveal Richard Rampage, Vexilia Vexia, Luminous Albert and Rick Rickard
Toss in a Gunz Gunslinger with a Texan cowboy stereotype and it’ll be perfect.

Punished Lurker

OKAAAAAY
Actual performances are FUCKING GOOD! They can sing, they don't resort to any obvious autotune. Dances - whatever, i don't care about that part.
Some models are lower resolution than others (have some shame, i see huge fucking pixels!) but this is still lesser issue.

They have complicated, and frankly excessive, lightshow, but then they grabbed some average-ish color and flooded models with it. And even this slopjob is NOT FUCKING SYNCED!!! They had whole year to sufficiently reproduce lightshow in whatever software they use for rendering, and they did NOTHING!
Not cleaning up motion data, which resulted in long neck and some minor jitter in group shots, looks like absolute nothingburger compared to lighting.
I can't believe I'm writing this, but I actually agree with MerelyTourist on this one

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Toss in a Gunz Gunslinger with a Texan cowboy stereotype and it’ll be perfect.
Add legally distinct Popkun Poppa edgy hare guy.

Nenélove

Cured and Medicated
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
What the fuck is "Regular" Audition?

Is it different from previous audition?

So what is the next audition? "18+ coomer" audition?

:dokiSmug:
0% audition, get paid with exposure.

The Rrat

Ratgirl-idol Connoisseur
Early Adopter
I can't believe I'm writing this, but I actually agree with MerelyTourist on this one
Here's the thing, though. Is it as good as you would expect of something that was produced by someone who is supposed to be an industry leader? After being worked on for over a year? When there are a ton of smaller corpos doing it as free concerts to similar results? When you have individuals from their direct competitor releasing constant, completely free concerts?

It isn't about being better than people are saying, it is about living up to expectations of a company their size.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
OKAAAAAY

Looks like there will be many graduations indeed, but they don't fold the branch quite yet.
compelling argument
however
1713325934266.png

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Punished Lurker

Here's the thing, though. Is it as good as you would expect of something that was produced by someone who is supposed to be an industry leader? After being worked on for over a year? When there are a ton of smaller corpos doing it as free concerts to similar results? When you have individuals from their direct competitor releasing constant, completely free concerts?

It isn't about being better than people are saying, it is about living up to expectations of a company their size.
You are right about it not being good enough to live to the hype and expectations, but it's not a VRchat collab either. The models, movements, editing and songs are good enough but they are undercut by the shitty lighting and the scuffed model moment. If the concert didn't have the drama attached to it and if it didn't have a quarter of it's original footage cut people would have a higher opinion when talking about it
(Also I'm sure I've said before that AR live was recorded in october of last year, it was announced at the start of 2023 but the work behind it didn't hapen until that month)

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
I'm sure joining Niji will pull you down to being a halfview before you know it!

Considering the viewers that remain with Nijisanji, thank god they're not watching me. They can't cancel me then.

Nigel Nigerman

is the virtual reincarnation of George Floyd.

Everyone should apply

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!
:gloomiLaugh::koronehappyl::kaelalaugh::nehgah::smugmoona::smugrys::BijouBijou::deztheroom::whatastory::Vesper-UNHINGED::SelenHAHAhere::smugselen::rikutazumi::makotomisaki::akiramisaki::ironmousekek::dokibirdWhat::selenpointandlaugh::ameheh::robertudrink::NOWWELAUGH::marinesmug::crushautistic:

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
In other words, it’s incredibly hard to please investors, and you’re screwed regardless
Ever since courts has set a precedent of shareholders above CEO shit just hasnt been the same. We wouldnt be in this pozzed ass world cause Yamanbarock wouldnt have its herpes ridden fingers in every american piehole.
☭Total Investor Death!!!!!☭

wew

Male hag love!

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
I'm going to apply then scream slurs on my debut
Wish me luck boys :pomuSalute:
You go champ, commit high treason and petty arson!

Top Bottom