"I.... I AM NOTTO GOODO AT ENGRISH BAT... I CAN HEAH YOU! WHAT YOU SAY!! lol"Oozora Subaru

Nijisanji L Collection

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
So in the last two months we've seen a huge number of graduations from Nijisanji. It's left me with a conundrum, as I'm not sure whether to treat them as individual event threads or let talk dominate the regular thread.

As compensation I've made this collective megathread to watch/comment on these events, which also serves as a potential containment zone for more graduations that some leakers have indicated may be happening.

Have at it.

Edit: I have 'reserved' two posts below this one in case anyone would like to do a write-up on events as they stand, credible theories on why this is happening, and the connections between them all. Reasonably factual information/plausible speculation only, no deranged rrats.

Edit 2024-05-01: As of this date, Nijisanji has averaged one L per month for the past year and a half (post). Summaries of incidents and links are below.
>February 8, 2023 - Nijisanji announces Zaion LanZa's suspension.
>March 10, 2023 - Zaion's contract is terminated. Nijisanji includes a laundry list of infractions that Zaion allegedly committed including everything from revealing confidential information to joking about sexual assualt.
>May 6, 2023 - Sayu Sincronisity (formerly Zaion) releases a Google Doc in response to the allegations and details her experience in Nijisanji. She paints a picture of a work environment rife with favoritism and double standards.
>July 8, 2023 - Nina Kosaka graduates.
>August 27, 2023 - Mysta Rais graduates.
>December 25 2023 - Selen Tatsuki uploads a cover of LilyPichu's 'Last Cup of Coffee'. Nijisanji management privates the video later that same day for unknown reasons. Selen encourages her fans to reupload the video.
>December 27, 2023 - Selen posts on Xitter that she has been admitted a hospital due to an accident. People begin to speculate that she attempted suicide.
>January 20, 2024 - Pomu Rainpuff graduates.
>February 5, 2024 - Nijisanji terminates Selen's contract. Selen/Dokibird responds by revealing that she tried to leave the company on neutral terms and she did attempt suicide back in December.
>February 6, 2024 - Anycolor puts out a statement ensuring their investors that the financial impact of Selen's termination will be negligible.
>February 7, 2024 - Dokibird redebuts. She reveals that she spent around $200,000 out of pocket to finance her projects while at Nijisanji.
>February 12, 2024 - Elira Pendora, Ike Eveland and Vox Akuma do a stream together where they essentially throw Selen under the bus. The response to the stream was overwhelmingly negative. Nijisanji later posts an apology video featuring CEO Riku Tazumi.
>February 17, 2024 - Kyo Kaneko graduates.
>March 29 - Luca Kaneshiro's former friend and associate Raziel Warmonic releases a novel-long Google Doc accusing him of all sorts of things, including being mentally and emotionally abusive. Nothing really comes from this because most people realize that bitches be crazy.
>April 13, 2024 - The long awaited Nijisanji EN AR Live concert finally takes place and it is shit. The event is marred by horrible lighting, amateur production and parts of the stream had to be muted on bilibili due to copyright issues with certain songs.
>April 28, 2024 - Michi Mochievee (formerly Mika Meletika) talks about how her previous employer (Nijisanji) screwed up her taxes and possibly committed tax fraud.

Last edited by a moderator:

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
It's kind of predictable because you can look at contract dates. That's why I don't trust just any "leaker here" who are just putting forward candidates near their contract renewal periods, since that's an easy way to fake a leak. That said there's definitely one real leaker, that was linked in the general thread.

This one I trust, so the bit about obligations is likely true. Best to look for people who seem to be exhausting their sponsorships and projects.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Setting up a bot that just reposts an embed of Another One Bites the Dust by Queen in this thread every two weeks, because it will be fitting to the current conversation more often than it isn't.

hlwldlnf

aiight lurked long enough as a guest and with the lack of niji viewers on here and a frequent lurker on the doxxsis site for the shits and giggles im giving my niji viewer lens here

back during the niji koshien 2023 draft on July 1st, viewers noticed the lack of nina, mysta, and fulgur on the roster to be chosen to be on said team. the lack of nina made sense because she already announced her graduation, which left the viewers speculating why mysta and fulgur were not on the roster. now with this grad announcement, it makes sense that mysta possibly didn't want to partake in koshien because he was graduating literally 2 weeks later.

the reasoning for the lack of fulgur right now is chalked up to his health hiatus back in May where the dude literally was MIA and wasn't able to do much. according to the fans of twitter, all participating members of koshien give consent as to whether or not they would like to partake in the event so they all assumed the time of consent was during his health hiatus.

now about the shu leak that's floating around out there: honestly on the fence about that leak. before the mysta grad announcement, there was the anime impulse announcement of their concert in LA where the only luxiem members participating were ike and luca, which caused speculation (at least in the doxxsis site) that the leaker's words were true because shu is considered part of the "singer" group of luxiem. almost all the singers of each respective wave (minus ver) were participating in this concert and considering the concert is taking place on September 3rd, the rrat of shu graduating in August was stronger. some were dismissive of the claim because shu still had the sega sponsor (which was some cat boy version of luxiem) that was coming out in August, but now that we know mysta is graduating even after this sega sponsorship, i think that shu graduating isn't out of the realm of possibility, just that the said leaker was possibly hopping on the train of the leaker hype or some shit so it gives less credibility to the leak.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
You can have any kara you want, so long as it's black.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
When Selen goes Niji loses all relevance as far as I'm concerned, shame because her model is really great and compliments her personality well, but I'm sure she'll do well wherever she lands.

The Scream Guy

Genuinely Mentally Handicapped
When Selen goes, so does their best liver, Selen

stassy

When Selen goes Niji loses all relevance as far as I'm concerned, shame because her model is really great and compliments her personality well, but I'm sure she'll do well wherever she lands.
So let's say Selen as a brand was invited by game officials and tournament organizers, will they still invite her next year as just dokibird? Do we have a similar case with a jp fps player vtuber?

The Rrat

Ratgirl-idol Connoisseur
Early Adopter
So let's say Selen as a brand was invited by game officials and tournament organizers, will they still invite her next year as just dokibird? Do we have a similar case with a jp fps player vtuber?
More importantly: would Nijisanji actively fuck over past livers by soft-blacklisting them by saying something like "our livers can't be in this event if so-and-so is in it"? They apparently do this with Kson, according to her.

soap suds

More importantly: would Nijisanji actively fuck over past livers by soft-blacklisting them by saying something like "our livers can't be in this event if so-and-so is in it"? They apparently do this with Kson, according to her.
If there was precedent for something like that then I would be inclined to believe Kson, but there have actually been events that show that it's false. Nun Bora graduated and reincarnated as Nekota Tsuna under VSPO, and she still pops up in tournaments with other Niji livers. I'm pretty sure she even showed up in a tournament that Selen was a part of. I don't think they talked, but they have attended the same events. This isn't to say that Nijisanji hasn't prevented livers from being in events if someone they blacklisted was there, but I can't recall any instances of that besides Kson complaining about it.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
If there was precedent for something like that then I would be inclined to believe Kson, but there have actually been events that show that it's false. Nun Bora graduated and reincarnated as Nekota Tsuna under VSPO, and she still pops up in tournaments with other Niji livers. I'm pretty sure she even showed up in a tournament that Selen was a part of. I don't think they talked, but they have attended the same events. This isn't to say that Nijisanji hasn't prevented livers from being in events if someone they blacklisted was there, but I can't recall any instances of that besides Kson complaining about it.
The thing with Kson is that she is also West Taiwan's Public Enemy #1. Since it's a big market for Negrosanji, that's probably the primary cause.

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter
Is their a post providing info or some insight in why niji talents all all leaving in droves or not lasting for two years? I know niji debuts a lot so of course they have more graduation compared to other agencies, but some of the people graduating are having good careers in it. Is it cause they wanna go independent for more freedom and can retain the views? Management being bad for certain talents?

Selen leaving seems like a surprising one for me. I thought she be one that stay there the longest. I think she get more support from Management too for being one of the more viewed talents.

Been out of loop on niji stuff in recent months so I honestly don't know the context of why people think selen will grad this year.

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
I think Kson its just still salty about nobody in the JP scene knowing her(so this has nothing to do with Nijisanji) because in Hololive she never collabed that much

This StarsEN got a lot of traction thanks to that and he is a 3view
20230724_104318.jpg
Lapu chan gets more friends every day

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
Is their a post providing info or some insight in why niji talents all all leaving in droves or not lasting for two years? I know niji debuts a lot so of course they have more graduation compared to other agencies, but some of the people graduating are having good careers in it. Is it cause they wanna go independent for more freedom and can retain the views? Management being bad for certain talents?

Selen leaving seems like a surprising one for me. I thought she be one that stay there the longest. I think she get more support from Management too for being one of the more viewed talents.

Been out of loop on niji stuff in recent months so I honestly don't know the context of why people think selen will grad this year.

The overall sentiment seems to be bad. It's a few steps up from Niji-ID, but if I told you six months ago that I thought most of Niji ex-ID would be gone in a year would that have been unreasonable? Not really. Millie and Enna being super honest on stream that morale is low and Niji has been taking Ls. Mysta obviously not giving a fuck, shit talking the company, etc well before his grad was announced. The "covid" tweets where Luxiem basically call Niji liars for using the covid excuse to cancel the EN concert.

That said there's an insider who has been leaking things on /vt/. They accurately called the Nina graduation and date, then accurately called Mysta and the date while saying many more were waiting to see how things went. The problem is they're not using a tripcode, so there are dozens of fake leaks about too. One that people thought was the same person involved Shu, who coincidentally has been checked out in a way similar to Mysta. Selen is also talked about a lot because she's been more distant from other livers, I would recommend watching her conversation with Nina on Nina's graduation stream.

Someone else also leaked the new wave designs, and two recruits in that new wave got fired before debut and one wasn't replaced. Later it developed that a vtuber called Arvun had told too many friends he had gotten in and they had spread info around, causing his firing, with some rumors that he hadn't been happy with the contract or management anyway and had possibly done some revenge leaking.

The Zaion/Sayu situation was also mishandled badly with the company coming off as extremely petty, revealing things like stealth suspensions disguised as breaks.

tl;dr Genuine leaks and genuine low morale making it a den of rumors.

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist
Someone else also leaked the new wave designs, and two recruits in that new wave got fired before debut and one wasn't replaced. Later it developed that a vtuber called Arvun had told too many friends he had gotten in and they had spread info around, causing his firing, with some rumors that he hadn't been happy with the contract or management anyway and had possibly done some revenge leaking.
I'll point out that Aruvn retweeted the Krisis debut announcement and follows their accounts. So if something did happen between him and Niji, he didn't take it personally (which doesn't really mesh with the idea that he was discontented enough to leak info), or he's putting non-zero effort into misdirection. Agree with your post otherwise.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter

There's a lot of potential reasons, probably skewing towards particular things (like poor management, as an example). I would point to how Zaion got treated as (probably) being the fulcrum or catalyst for the proverbial dam breaking. Between ID's woes (merged and left to rot) and EN's shitfests (concert cancellation, etc.) the management seems to be the common theme.
sbm made a good summary post, though there are a few hilarious Ls you might want to know about (spoilered below).

The overall sentiment seems to be bad. It's a few steps up from Niji-ID, but if I told you six months ago that I thought most of Niji ex-ID would be gone in a year would that have been unreasonable? Not really. Millie and Enna being super honest on stream that morale is low and Niji has been taking Ls. Mysta obviously not giving a fuck, shit talking the company, etc well before his grad was announced. The "covid" tweets where Luxiem basically call Niji liars for using the covid excuse to cancel the EN concert.

That said there's an insider who has been leaking things on /vt/. They accurately called the Nina graduation and date, then accurately called Mysta and the date while saying many more were waiting to see how things went. The problem is they're not using a tripcode, so there are dozens of fake leaks about too. One that people thought was the same person involved Shu, who coincidentally has been checked out in a way similar to Mysta. Selen is also talked about a lot because she's been more distant from other livers, I would recommend watching her conversation with Nina on Nina's graduation stream.

The Zaion/Sayu situation was also mishandled badly with the company coming off as extremely petty, revealing things like stealth suspensions disguised as breaks.

tl;dr Genuine leaks and genuine low morale making it a den of rumors.

20230630_210938.jpg
Yamanbasanji_priorities.jpg
The Cover investors meeting a few months back had some retard question why Cover wasn't trying to wring every cent from the talents, while being as cheap as possible (like Niji). Both companies are about even in terms of profits for the past fiscal year, IIRC. They were politely told that was a fucking retarded move for long-term health of the company.

Last edited:

Een Gevolg

Undead Nurse #1
Early Adopter
There's a lot of potential reasons, probably skewing towards particular things (like poor management, as an example). I would point to how Zaion got treated as (probably) being the fulcrum or catalyst for the proverbial dam breaking. Between ID's woes (merged and left to rot) and EN's shitfests (concert cancellation, etc.) the management seems to be the common theme.
sbm made a good summary post, though there are a few hilarious Ls you might want to know about (spoilered below).

View attachment 37428
View attachment 37431
The Cover investors meeting a few months back had some retard question why Cover wasn't trying to wring every cent from the talents, while being as cheap as possible (like Niji). Both companies are about even in terms of profits for the past fiscal year, IIRC. They were politely told that was a fucking retarded move for long-term health of the company.
I don't know if I'm just falling for bait or not, but I've been trying to find any sort of sources on the yacht thing for a while now, and I haven't been able to find shit. Am I missing something?

Top Bottom