"Watatataaa~"Kaela Kovalskia

Nijisanji L Collection

Nenélove

Cured and Medicated
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I don't know if I'm just falling for bait or not, but I've been trying to find any sort of sources on the yacht thing for a while now, and I haven't been able to find shit. Am I missing something?
You are a retard and I am 99% sure it's a /vt/ meme just to take jabs at nijiYamanbas.

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
I don't know if I'm just falling for bait or not, but I've been trying to find any sort of sources on the yacht thing for a while now, and I haven't been able to find shit. Am I missing something?
The yacht thing is a meme to stand in for the fact that Riku controlled 51% of Anycolor before they went pubic and remains the largest shareholder with a net worth of over a billion dollars if you count all his shares at the market price. And he sold a bunch of stock at its peak. A yacht is just a generic thing a "billionaire" might buy.

Any profits Anycolor makes, Riku benefits the most. Even to this day his stake is bigger than all the public shares put together.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Selen leaving seems like a surprising one for me. I thought she be one that stay there the longest. I think she get more support from Management too for being one of the more viewed talents.
For starters, Selen leaving is still a rrat at the time of writing.

Tuwuturu

Tutturu~
Early Adopter
For starters, Selen leaving is still a rrat at the time of writing.
That's definitely a rrat. I do think Fulgur might be on the outs soon considering what one of the past posts shared.

But if anything, biggest niji to follow might be Vox. He's been struggling with the direction of his content. Not heavily leaning into the BFE shit has only seem to affect his popularity. And losing Mysta will highly impact the group as a whole, which will put more pressure on Vox.

Blackisanji should have paid their livers more.

hlwldlnf

from whatever tweet and clips that ive seen on twitter, or well now it's X kek, mysta's graduation seems to just come from general "i'm done with this shit". clearly the doxxing, privacy invasion, and whatever other shit he went through was too mentally taxing that he's throwing in the towel.

but as an interesting point the was brought up on vox's recent stream (17:05 for a timestamp) that during vox and ike's off collab that happened around May 25th, there was the meeting with all the luxiem boys to officially state that mysta was graduating. May 25th was coincidentally the date that the new wave models were leaked onto 4ch.

Bug Eater

Nun Bora graduated and reincarnated as Nekota Tsuna under VSPO, and she still pops up in tournaments with other Niji livers. I'm pretty sure she even showed up in a tournament that Selen was a part of. I don't think they talked, but they have attended the same events.
Tsuna has even done direct collabs with Niji JP, I think most recently playing Valo in a 5-stack including Honhima and some others - probably one of the few instances of a reincarnated vtuber being able to do that with their old corpo. Granted her circumstances were a bit different with the whole KR fiasco, but it's hard to imagine that they would go nuclear on Selen in light of that.

So let's say Selen as a brand was invited by game officials and tournament organizers, will they still invite her next year as just dokibird? Do we have a similar case with a jp fps player vtuber?
As mentioned above there's the example of Bora/Tsuna, but she moved to the most relevant corpo for esports so it's hard to compare. Selen has really good connections (or friends, at this point) that would definitely help her if she actually did graduate, so I think that she wouldn't have much trouble on the NA side of things despite the fact that most Apex normies have no fucking clue what a vtuber graduation entails. And the fact that she can pull top NA pros/content creators to JP tournaments would probably maintain her relevancy there.

Also regarding Selen in general (not related to the above reply but it always feels weird starting a post with these) - she has always looked outside Niji for collabs (I think one of the first collabs she did after the obligatory genmate collab was with Fr**t and Zen), and she has always hated big voice chats so it's not surprising that she avoided those as the company grew bigger. She still has some really close friends in Niji and spends a lot of time with them (see her recent offstream grind getting Vox to masters in OW2), she's just the classic introvert type who prefers smaller friend groups. If Selen did graduate it would be 100% because of management and not any perceived rifts with talents/etcetc.

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.

Cubanodun

Herald of the first of many
Vote for change the name of this thread to Niji L collection

Edit: democracy wins again

Last edited:

God's Strongest Wardog

Fauna made 30k on Coinflip
Is there a chance that Selen went off the reservation and the Nijinegro manager is skinwalking her? Or am I huffing the :magnicope: too hard?

wrp

Kazuma

Early Adopter
FUCK nijisanjI. Selen is one of the only nijis that I like

:painpeko:

YugiBro

Casting Yamanba Magic
Is there a chance that Selen went off the reservation and the Nijinegro manager is skinwalking her? Or am I huffing the :magnicope: too hard?
This is what I thought of initially because of the poor grammar of the tweet.

I believe I saw it was in the general thread that it was a medical emergency in the flavor of taking sleeping pills and ending up in the ER because of it. A mental breakdown followed by a potential stomach full of pills is a solid reason of having a phone taken away and then given back to. It would also explain the C+ grammar of the tweet.

I would believe the medical emergency unless a later post/ PL post contradicts it. That said a manager skinwalking would be the perfectly placed cherry on this shit sundae of a drama.

I hope she's ok whatever the situation is.

Last edited:

stassy

Also if the twitlonger is true and if that kind of event make her go in this situation even 3 years later, we can't even trust her PL sns since her parents are spying on them and everything in her private life (that might explain why she prefer to be a recluse and don't have lot of friend IRL).

It's kinda weird that she was able to be a progamer and fly to tourneys though, that's not something asian parents would approve.

lolwatagain

This is what I thought of initially because of the poor grammar of the tweet.

I believe I saw it was in the general thread that it was a medical emergency in the flavor of taking sleeping pills and ending up in the ER because of it. A mental breakdown followed by a potential stomach full of pills is a solid reason of having a phone taken away and then given back to. It would also explain the C+ grammar of the tweet.

I would believe the medical emergency unless a later post/ PL post contradicts it. That said a manager skinwalking would be the perfectly placed cherry on this shit sundae of a drama.

I hope she's ok whatever the situation is.
I don't think it's sleeping pills. In the tweet where she gave the $15K number, it sounds like she had a plan to move up merch sales to make up for any losses. And I doubt she would have to make up the losses right away, because even if the cover was released and monetized there would still be a few months delay from Youtube in regards to payouts. And I seriously doubt that Niji "2%" sanji is paying out cash advances to their talents for monetized covers. Hell, she probably wouldn't even see her cut until April.

Her parents abusing her for not spending $15K on them is something I would believe. The timing fits because of the Holiday, and it's not like she would have to go to the hospital for that, the tweet could be a lie to get everyone off of her back while they dish out Asian Parent Discipline.

But don't hospitals also place patients under observation if there's a good chance that complications may arise from a procedure? If she actually did have an accident, she may have hit her head hard enough for Doctors to believe that complications or brain bleeding may occur.

Manager skinwalking for a stealth suspension would unironically be the best possibility.

God's Fattest Moojisan

Don't watch Vtubers, do hard drugs. Better for you
I don't think it's sleeping pills. In the tweet where she gave the $15K number, it sounds like she had a plan to move up merch sales to make up for any losses. And I doubt she would have to make up the losses right away, because even if the cover was released and monetized there would still be a few months delay from Youtube in regards to payouts. And I seriously doubt that Niji "2%" sanji is paying out cash advances to their talents for monetized covers. Hell, she probably wouldn't even see her cut until April.

Her parents abusing her for not spending $15K on them is something I would believe. The timing fits because of the Holiday, and it's not like she would have to go to the hospital for that, the tweet could be a lie to get everyone off of her back while they dish out Asian Parent Discipline.

But don't hospitals also place patients under observation if there's a good chance that complications may arise from a procedure? If she actually did have an accident, she may have hit her head hard enough for Doctors to believe that complications or brain bleeding may occur.

Manager skinwalking for a stealth suspension would unironically be the best possibility.
The hospital wouldn't take your phone if it was an accident though.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
This is my thoughts. Saw a bunch of retards getting angry because people were speculating this was probably the most likely cause yet forgetting to mention that the alternative was way worse when it comes to her actual health.

Bug Eater

The hospital wouldn't take your phone if it was an accident though.
Just to explore all possibilities - she has separate phones for work/personal life, and only carries the latter around in public (and would surely prioritize that in an emergency situation). But that could also mean that they took her personal phone, and she didn't have access to her work phone until they gave her personal one back and she was able to contact one of her friends/etc to get them to collect her stuff. The tweet is too vague to make any meaningful conclusions from.

Also re: any rrats regarding her parents - IIRC they travelled to HK after meeting Selen while she was in Japan and have remained there since, so I doubt they have anything to do with this.

Horo7618

No one in particular
So, Selen getting her phone back was clearly the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth.....

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
No significant updates?
Edit: sorry i forgot to add regarding Selen

Last edited:

Bronze

Top Bottom