"The most relaxing thing is to not wear any underwear, right? I once went to a part-time job interview without wearing my underwear."A-chan

Nijisanji L Collection

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
She's supposed to announce an event later today. So we will see what happens.

Selen has the opportunity to announce her biggest event ever right now.

Bronze

I see no announcement, or a manager acting like her tweeting anything about it.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
I see no announcement, or a manager acting like her tweeting anything about it.

In some way it's a bit of a relief because I think the more time that passes without any announcement from Selen or not-Selen, the better the odds this really is a stealth suspension and she's not actually in the hospital after a horrible accident.

Hopefully she's spending this time to find a way to unwind her contract.

bothyourhouses

In some way it's a bit of a relief because I think the more time that passes without any announcement from Selen or not-Selen, the better the odds this really is a stealth suspension and she's not actually in the hospital after a horrible accident.
Either that or the hospital situation really is bad. If it's a stealth suspension surely at least not-Selen would be able to assure people that she was doing fine, what kind of turboblack company would stop someone from... nevermind.

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
I guess this is the right place to put this.

These are a collection of Niji issues that some JP schizo collects on their blog. I haven't been able to track down the actual matome blog, and of course no sources are listed, but I dug into the Dec items and they're all over the place. From "actually happened" to "worst possible interpretation" to "not actually drama". And even "things a handful of fans did" to "pure schizo ramblings".

The nice part though is buried in here is an actual record of events on the JP side that we don't often get insight into. Just have to apply a strong mental filter when reading.

(/vt/ translation of Dec here and here)

e: I'll dump in some edited machine translations into here when I get a chance.

Last edited:

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
I guess this is the right place to put this.

These are a collection of Niji issues that some JP schizo collects on their blog. I haven't been able to track down the actual matome blog, and of course no sources are listed, but I dug into the Dec items and they're all over the place. From "actually happened" to "worst possible interpretation" to "not actually drama". And even "things a handful of fans did" to "pure schizo ramblings".

The nice part though is buried in here is an actual record of events on the JP side that we don't often get insight into. Just have to apply a strong mental filter when reading.

(/vt/ translation of Dec here and here)

e: I'll dump in some edited machine translations into here when I get a chance.
Big if true?

You know what? The worst case of everything regarding Kurosanji could be true (and probably is).

It still isn't getting the slaves streamers their Play Buttons.
your_play_buttons_my_play_buttons.jpg
Since they're determined to be the hated Yamanba company of vtubing, it would be really tasteful for Riku to have a manager come to collect Selen's blood to accentuate her Play Button on the yacht.

Maybe the management should grow whiplash moustaches to really secure that top black company spot.

Last edited:

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist

She's alive!

Turns out it's not a ratt

Okay, I guess I believe this wasn't a stealth suspension now.
Crossposting from general. Selen has tweeted on both Selen and Dokibird, 5 days after her cover was privated and 3 days after tweeting about being hospitalised.

mysticdreamlife

Miia Enjoyer
The whole thing about the YouTube Play Button is one of the most absurd things to come out of Nijisanji. YouTube said you can order another one, but Riku wants to hoard them all and not just give the talent one and put the other somewhere else on display in their office.

Just give the streamers what they earned. be nice to them for once. You can't exactly cut off 2 percent on one of these Play Buttons you know.

God's Fattest Moojisan

Don't watch Vtubers, do hard drugs. Better for you
The whole thing about the YouTube Play Button is one of the most absurd things to come out of Nijisanji. YouTube said you can order another one, but Riku wants to hoard them all and not just give the talent one and put the other somewhere else on display in their office.

Just give the streamers what they earned. be nice to them for once. You can't exactly cut off 2 percent on one of these Play Buttons you know.
I don't understand the point of having 200 different silver play buttons anyways.

mysticdreamlife

Miia Enjoyer
I don't understand the point of having 200 different silver play buttons anyways.
I'm surprised he hasn't tried to cover an entire room with them. He's got enough talent to cover the ceiling with those buttons.

Bug Eater

As a Nijifan I don't understand it either, they are swimming in money and can easily afford the $150 or whatever it costs to buy duplicates and let the talents keep the originals. (I do understand the sentiment in Anycolor wanting to display them though - it's like how an American record label would display gold/platinum/etc awards from the RIAA, except much more homosexual because it's based on YT numbers)

stassy

This might add even more fuel to the nothero attempt...or she really fell flat from 1st floor in the stairs

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
This might add even more fuel to the nothero attempt...or she really fell flat from 1st floor in the stairs
the fact she posted this tweet on her RM account either means she is suspended or she doesn't want to do anything as selen anymore, as for how she sounds it could just be some pain medications that aren't over the counter.

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

I am really drunk right now but i guess its a sign of relief for her fans to hear that she is ok
In the other side: the video its not coming out and there its not really a good reason why so i guess that will remain a mistery

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
My zero fundaments :cursedbae: its that Niji managment didnt like the specific portrayal of Mysta and Nina(for obvious reasons) and thats why the video got privated

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Doubtful, but I hope when Selen reincarnates, they let her pick a purple-haired model.
Really doubtful though.

God's Fattest Moojisan

Don't watch Vtubers, do hard drugs. Better for you
Filian was supposed to collab with Selen this Friday but apparently can't even get in touch with her.

Top Bottom