Nenélove

Cured and Medicated
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

The Rrat

Ratgirl-idol Connoisseur
Early Adopter
How do you know? She's never had any, the alien doesn't count as male and probably has no dick.
Something tells me he was not the only one she was involved with. Not like she is young or anything, too. I just don't think she can get her mind off those dang :unauthorizedmemes: on the internet long enough to find any semblance of sanity.

niggaphil

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
huh

We lost out on the timeline where she awkwardly got into NijiEN as Rosemi or some shit and then got uber cancelled for this entire situation

bothyourhouses

>implying they'll be let in the discord
Posting the slack would get them sued by Anycolor
Surely getting sued by Anycolor is something you already price in and prepare for if you apply to Niji at this point.

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

God's Wingiest Winger

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

The Rrat

Ratgirl-idol Connoisseur
Early Adopter

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Something tells me he was not the only one she was involved with. Not like she is young or anything, too. I just don't think she can get her mind off those dang :unauthorizedmemes: on the internet long enough to find any semblance of sanity.
She had 12 Boyfriends before MFMF
But not a single one fixed her because they are weak
"Any woman can be fixed with enough babies"
IMHO not a single Niji EN female needs fixing

The Rrat

Ratgirl-idol Connoisseur
Early Adopter

Helmet-kun

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(

fortnitesmasherX

No way, Scarle exists.
I still have no idea why they suspended her in the first place. I wish they actually fired her. It would've been so funny to see the fallout that would've caused.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I still have no idea why they suspended her in the first place. I wish they actually fired her. It would've been so funny to see the fallout that would've caused.
On the flipside, Fulgur's PL being the chief messenger for if she was ok or not was a peak Niji moment

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Any woman can be fixed with enough cock.

Any sufficiently complex repair project is going to involve a lot of nailing, plenty of screwing, copious drilling, tons of hammering, a bunch of filling, loads of grinding, an adequate amount of piping, and a whole shitload of caulk.

After you finish fixing your home repairs following the last earthquake then you can go inside and try to convince your tard wife to not eat an entire bag of sleepy gummies.

There's not enough cock in the world to fix Mikeneko.

Only one way to find out. 😎 Not it tho, that bitch fucking nuts.

huh

We lost out on the timeline where she awkwardly got into NijiEN as Rosemi or some shit and then got uber cancelled for this entire situation

Cool, now we know there's a free work horse in the next wa-

Probably posted before but bleh

YOOOO YOLANDI VISSER IS APPLYING TO NIJISANJI LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOO I can't wait to meet my ni‎ggress (white) oshi!

e: Imagine applying to Nijisanji to be a talent post-Luxiem when you already work for them as Luca. :dokiSmug:

Last edited:

x Hades Stamps

huh
Can’t speak for any of the others (especially as they’re not mentioned by name), but maybe they knew she’d expose them for what they really are had they actually accepted her. That being said, they didn’t with Sayu, so...
Surely getting sued by Anycolor is something you already price in and prepare for if you apply to Niji at this point.
True LOL
They probably think that would’ve actually killed the company. Maybe it would have. That being said, it’s managed to survive all these times they’ve tried to ruin it.

tgmslc

Considering how many people apply to legit no-name scam tier micro corpos, I really doubt that Niji is having trouble finding people. Until when is Q4 still running? Would they drop a new Wave this soon after posting an audition call? Because Debuts are big events as well, and we know that they need all the big events they can get to polish the (presumably) bad numbers coming up.
Yeah but Nijisanji sure doesn't look great, even if you're a braindamaged 1-view indie. "No PL/RM Activity" clause while a Niji liver, rumors about clique members stealing your merch slots & sponsorship opportunities, and the 2% thing, all so you can potentially be a low 3-view and make less money from supa's than a part-time McDonald's burger bitch?

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
huh

Can you imagine how terrible you have to be as a vtuber not to be accepted by Nijisanji, and multiple times at that? I'd just commit sudoku at that point.

VSoyBoy

huh

Damn, 9 years and the most she accomplished is dropping a nothingburger doc on her former employer and grooming victim. What an existence.

Top Bottom