"i want to have 4 PCs so that i can play games with my feet"Kaela Kovalskia

Nijisanji L Collection

Faceless Waifu

Early Adopter
To be fair, I think if anyone had a shit time at Nijisanji, it would be the ID talents.
Shit times, but honestly they aren't affected much with whatever they experienced in Nijisanji. They really just lost their venture and either returned back to Indie scene or well, try new pasture.

From what I know:
- ZEA Cornelia ended up focusing on ID anime dubbings and got some decent gigs
- Xia Ekavira focuses on her music talent and also the band that she joined (which often appear on local weeb event convention stages)
- Reza Avaluna returned back to his previous line of work (as a GP Doctor or something, iirc)
- Amicia Michella is either a. focusing on her webcomic or b. focusing on her utaite
- Some others like Siska Leontyne, Taka Radjiman and few others remained as Indies with their own avatar. In fact Siska Leontyne is slated to debut her model at 21st.
- Those that doesn't (like Riksa Dhihendra) went as fleshstreamer instead
- Azura Cecilia went corpo as Lethe Bonapuchi

They overall doesn't seem to be like, very affected by the whole thing. Sure most of them ended up graduating, but it's not like whatever they saw as Niji talent ended up affecting them in the long run. They just returned back to where they were before and just... do their things like it was normal. Maybe they have their own issues or whatever, but if they do, they hasn't share anything.

TinyKusa

Early Adopter

Long thread of not-Mika detailing that she attempted suicide a while back. Haven't read it, yet, nor had a chance to archive, but are we gonna throw another person onto the list of people Niji drove to attempted suicide?

archive
tweet 2
tweet 3
tweet 4
tweet 5
tweet 6

I tried consulting the guide linked above, but Ghostarchive still won't save an entire thread at once
Am I missing something?

VSoyBoy

Shit Scuddle
I am going to say that before I had an account I always thought "Wow, this guy is being clowned on a lot for just trying to be fair". Like, maybe his choice of oshi is cringe but you don't have to make up reasons for them to be worse than they are. Especially if there is enough legitimate material there already.

EDIT: Something funny I just found out looking at wikis for dates: All NijiEN Graduations/Terminations have been from different generations and all of them up until Krisis had one. So it is obviously going to be one of Krisis or TTT to graduate next.
have you backread the thread on the farms as well?
I read a lot of it live, but It's been a while. If you have any example of when he has been particularly unreasonable you may remind me.

Last edited:

TinyKusa

Early Adopter
I am going to say that before I had an account I always thought "Wow, this guy is being clowned on a lot for just trying to be fair". Like, maybe his choice of oshi is cringe but you don't have to make up reasons for them to be worse than they are. Especially if there is enough legitimate material there already.
have you backread the thread on the farms as well?

The Rrat

Ratgirl-idol Connoisseur
Early Adopter
She say's "little me" so I think we're talking some time ago. Also I think trying to pin it onto Niji without any kind of indication just because they are on the chopping block is irresponsible and terminally online and you should take a look at your habits. But that's just my opinion.
Haven't read it, yet
Learn to read, retard. I was literally said I hadn't read through it yet and was asking the question, "did Niji cause this, or is it something else?"

:nolanihopeyournotblack:

Last edited:

VSoyBoy

Learn to read, retard. I was literally asking the question, "did Niji cause this, or is it something else?"
Brother, it takes longer to post here than to read it, no need to ask a stupid question then.
I don't know how retarded you have to be to think it takes longer to write a 2 sentence response and post a link than it takes to read a Twitter chain and all its replies, but ok.
300 Words at an average reading speed of 238 Words a minute = a little over a minute to answer your own question. A question which I answered in by the way "did niji cause this?" - "Probably not and anyone would be stupid to assume so without any indication"

Last edited:

The Rrat

Ratgirl-idol Connoisseur
Early Adopter
Brother, it takes longer to post here than to read it, no need to ask a stupid question then.
I don't know how retarded you have to be to think it takes longer to write a 2 sentence response and post a link than it takes to read a Twitter chain and all its replies, but ok.
:chibiBrainDamage:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

EDIT: Something funny I just found out looking at wikis for dates: All NijiEN Graduations/Terminations have been from different generations and all of them up until Krisis had one. So it is obviously going to be one of Krisis or TTT to graduate next.

I read a lot of it live, but It's been a while. If you have any example of when he has been particularly unreasonable you may remind me.
Scuddle had bouts of being very smug about Holo during NijiEN's golden years, especially whenever tempus was around or the autism about male collabs was brought up, he provided alot of decent information about both NijiEN and JP but the smuggery was very faggy

I dont even think people were that against NijiEN during those times either, people liked most of the women like Rosemi and Selen, and people sperging about Nina being a commie was often made fun of since the calmer heads just agreed that if she didnt bring it up they wouldn't care, and that general thought prevailed
at best you had people calling Uki and Vox fags, imo, since nobody else really did or even does anything that particularly retarded, besides the recent autism about Luca

Last edited:

Not-Username

Scuddle had bouts of being very smug about Holo during NijiEN's golden years, especially whenever tempus was around or the autism about male collabs was brought up, he provided alot of decent information about both NijiEN and JP but the smuggery was very faggy
Not like we aren't being smug assholes in this of all threads :whatastory:

Scuddles niji Infos always outweighed his retardedness for me.
And let's be honest here. We are all in the asylum. Everyone of us has his special kind of autism/retardness/assholeness.

The Rrat

Ratgirl-idol Connoisseur
Early Adopter
The smugness was never an issue to me. He also made a lot of claims about the fanbases and viewership without providing any real information to back it up. His takes about Holo were far from "fair", too. He loved to conveniently ignore how absolutely shit NijiEN's fanbase was to some of the Livers over absolutely petty shit and would brush it off.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Not like we aren't being smug assholes in this of all threads :whatastory:

Scuddles niji Infos always outweighed his retardedness for me.
And let's be honest here. We are all in the asylum. Everyone of us has his special kind of autism/regardless/assholeness.
tbh most Holobros even back then didnt really spend that much time shitting on Niji beyond Vox, Finana, and Uki. Maybe because Holo had issues too, but from my experience with the homeland's thread most Holo fans were/are very much content to just shill their Oshi, if NijiEN's house of cards didnt end up like it did and Nijisisters became a thing i dont think many would shit on them nowadays either, its a thing almost entirely out of that fanbase and the horrid PR's own making

The Rrat

Ratgirl-idol Connoisseur
Early Adopter
I dont even think people were that against NijiEN during those times either, people liked most of the women like Rosemi and Selen, and people sperging about Nina being a commie was often made fun of since the calmer heads just agreed that if she didnt bring it up they wouldn't care, and that general thought prevailed
at best you had people calling Uki and Vox fags, imo, since nobody else really did or even does anything that particularly retarded, besides the recent autism about Luca
I still don't think anyone besides Vox and Elira are shit, because there is no others with enough non-circumstancial dumbassery to really hate them. The worst most of them have done was just be incredibly unprofessional, which just seems to be the norm for NijiEN and its management, at this point.

tbh most Holobros even back then didnt really spend that much time shitting on Niji beyond Vox, Finana, and Uki. Maybe because Holo had issues too, but from my experience with the homeland's thread most Holo fans were/are very much content to just shill their Oshi, if NijiEN's house of cards didnt end up like it did and Nijisisters became a thing i dont think many would shit on them nowadays either, its a thing almost entirely out of that fanbase and the horrid PR's own making
Pretty much. I had back and forths with him on the homelands a lot and it was always civil. As far as Holotards go, I always tried to be as fair and open-minded as possible about Nijisanji before all my favorites in the company quit or got executed.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
I still don't think anyone besides Vox and Elira are shit, because there is no others with enough non-circumstancial dumbassery to really hate them. The worst most of them have done was just be incredibly unprofessional, which just seems to be the norm for NijiEN and its management, at this point.
B-b-butttttttttt what about Kotoka?!?!? She litterally got Mel fired REEE :PomuAngry:

Limkin

B-b-butttttttttt what about Kotoka?!?!? She litterally got Mel fired REEE :PomuAngry:
That's just a drama between JP members, nothing to do with EN
But seriously she is nearly guaranteed to be fired by that point. Even Elira already went back to streaming who was in the epicenter of all. Kind of pointless to shit on her when she got canned. I am morbidly curious if they will put another hitlist on her, and if they will include sidestepping VTA as one of reasons for termination

God's Strongest Dragoon

Pretty much. I had back and fourths with him on the homelands a lot and it was always civil. As far as Holotards go, I always tried to be as fair and open-minded as possible about Nijisanji before all my favorites in the company quit or got executed.
Vox was the only NijiEN I would care enough to hate for the longest time but Elira's black screen bullshit put her in that camp as well.

There's quite a few in NijiEN that have done things that gave me a negative opinion about them but I don't care enough about them to hate them, like Hex, Wilson, Claude, Millie, and Enna. Kyo was a huge fag and his little bout with Zaion when she was suspended and him privating his collab with them after getting salty was pretty bad but I still didn't care enough to hate the guy. Uki being a typical New York Asian leftist screaming about being oppressed and living in fear of white people made me annoyed but he's just a fag screaming into the void.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

I called you Shit Scuddle because he at least provided some good Niji info and did not limit herself to just defend Anycolor

x Hades Stamps

Yugo was like the first crack in the wall, but most people waved it away as a nothingburger, mostly because Niji was in the aftermath of a golden age and also because yugo was not very popular.
Yeah. Strictly speaking, it did start with Yugo, but that’s like foundation issues starting from rusted cast iron drain pipes, not even broken through yet.
Azura Cecilia went corpo as Lethe Bonapuchi
Going from Nijisanji to Kawaii of all places raises concerns (not that we didn’t already know Nijisanji was bad)
Probably haven’t had one yet because they’re so new

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
I called you Shit Scuddle because he at least provided some good Niji info and did not limit herself to just defend Anycolor
Wait, Scuddles a girl? That explains a lot.

Nenélove

Cured and Medicated
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
To be fair, I think if anyone had a shit time at Nijisanji, it would be the ID talents.
Remember how holoID were supposed to be the second class citizens? :SelenHAHAhere:

Scuddle's main issue wasn't being smug, he just bit the bait too many times and had a stick up his ass. Then he went on a massive grudge-fueled tribalist rampage against Hololive making every bad-faith argument he could and quit the thread in tears several times because people were mean to him.

I should know, I was one of the people who would routinely butt heads with him.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Top Bottom