"I draw and poop every day to live"Pako

PIPPAPOSTING V2

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
the master baiter has come up with good ratts:
*pippa got her us passport but forgot to get a japanese travel visa. shes stewing at home not knowing how to pretend shes in japan because she'd never live it down if we found out.

*pippa went to japan and the other girls made fun of her for being fugly

*conversely, pippa went to japan and the other girls are mad jelly because shes the prettiest one there

*papakin went along

*another family member killed themselves and she wants to mourn this one.

*shes back in NC talking to a revenue agent because she fucked up her taxes.

Last edited:

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
Are we doing fanfiction now?

Alright, so Pippa was going to Japan, and Muumi had been sent to tard wrangle. But Pippa had never flown before and no one went over the luggage rules with her. Sister Rabbit shows up to the airport with a carryon and three trash bags full of plushies. An argument ensues and she dives through the conveyor curtain into the secure area, dragging all three sacks behind her. Fearing another Sky King incident, the airport goes on lockdown and fat TSA agents begin pursuit. Nearly an hour goes by and they finally locate the feral lagomorph in the cargo terminal. Two officers have to be treated for bite wounds and another for a broken nose. Everything is suppressed in the media.

Fishman presently in shambles trying to spin a good cover story.

Henri

Doxxmaxxed Bread Saga.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Eat em and breed em

I need help
This is the only reality that can be real.
image.png

From Chromu and Filian's description of her

xX_KenpachiNarutoSlayer420_Xx

Bronze

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
I wonder what a Live Guraposting thread would look like by now?

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
I'm feeling a bit schizo right now, so I will share a personal rrat.

She's the model for Luwud 's Pippa hoodie.

Last edited:

DogBone

Are we doing fanfiction now?

Alright, so Pippa was going to Japan, and Muumi had been sent to tard wrangle. But Pippa had never flown before and no one went over the luggage rules with her. Sister Rabbit shows up to the airport with a carryon and three trash bags full of plushies. An argument ensues and she dives through the conveyor curtain into the secure area, dragging all three sacks behind her. Fearing another Sky King incident, the airport goes on lockdown and fat TSA agents begin pursuit. Nearly an hour goes by and they finally locate the feral lagomorph in the cargo terminal. Two officers have to be treated for bite wounds and another for a broken nose. Everything is suppressed in the media.

Fishman presently in shambles trying to spin a good cover story.
Here is my theory for why Pippa no stream.

Breederkin is about to do a flip because she ruined her life by becoming a race traitor single mom. Papakin and Mamakin conscript Pippa to help her sister by getting the entire family and their stuff to move them back to where her parents live.

They go on a road trip across the entire continental United States. On the way, Pippa and Breederkin laugh, struggle, and eventually learn to love each other as sisters again. Pippa spends quality time with her half-orc nieces and/or nephews, and they all discover the power of love and the importance of family.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
I'm feeling a bit schizo right now, so I will share a personal rrat.

She's the model for Luwud 's Pippa hoodie.

Archive

Yeah, this definitely matches everything we know about her.

God's Wingiest Winger

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I still wouldn't be surprised if in the end Yuri DID get terminated for some petty shit so who knows. I still contend that the better Phase talents are gen 1 and Invaders so if he got rid of Yuri and IF it was petty then I could see him doing it to someone else if he is too fixated on the non-streamer side. Free work, singing etc. Pippa is number 1 through streaming which she should but gen 2 and 3 feel like he is actively scouting people he can put to work. I dunno, I'm going to remain suspicious at least (mainly because of the uncompensated work thing)

xX_KenpachiNarutoSlayer420_Xx

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter

Archive

Yeah, this definitely matches everything we know about her.

lemme cope in peace. I don't care if the skin tone of the feet pics doesn't match.
:nolancries:

Last edited:

DTrp

Arznbae

wtf is happening

God's Fattest Moojisan

Don't watch Vtubers, do hard drugs. Better for you

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
lemme cope in peace. I don't care if the skin tone of the feet pics doesn't match.
:nolancries:
The thighs are way too thick too
I still wouldn't be surprised if in the end Yuri DID get terminated for some petty shit so who knows. I still contend that the better Phase talents are gen 1 and Invaders so if he got rid of Yuri and IF it was petty then I could see him doing it to someone else if he is too fixated on the non-streamer side. Free work, singing etc. Pippa is number 1 through streaming which she should but gen 2 and 3 feel like he is actively scouting people he can put to work. I dunno, I'm going to remain suspicious at least (mainly because of the uncompensated work thing)
I would be devastated if Pippa got canned. I might just be done with Vtubers if that happened :pippasadl:

DogBone

The thighs are way too thick too

I would be devastated if Pippa got canned. I might just be done with Vtubers if that happened :pippasadl:
On the bright side, I think Pippa would do pretty well indie. The only issue, imo, is not having wranglers that could support her when she's menhera. Now that she's moved, she doesn't have that support network she had with her friends, like Sleepy. I guess she could always hire a manager, which would be doable with her level of popularity. Pippakistanis are insane and would follow her anywhere, so I don't think she'd need to worry about money or ccv.

kingcaid

Proctor just confirmed that Pippa was killed by Reticule. Draw and quarter Reticule immediately.
EDIT: THHRANG JUST TOOK RESPONSIBILITY FOR THIS THREAD LIVE ON STREAM I KNEW HE LOVED US.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
HELP I CAN'T FIX HER
Proctor the on-the-ground journalist just confirmed live on stream a moment ago that Reticule got to Pippa and she is confirmed deceased. He refrained from commenting on what Reticule had done to her meats, but he sounded pretty shaken up. Reticule is still at large.

Top Bottom