"And now whenever I go to the bathroom, I'm gonna say 'I need to lubricate the toilet'"Fujikura Uruka

PIPPAPOSTING V2

Realticule

Prime Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Postal rrat

chinshilla

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
I miss Pippa UUUUUU!
Himemiya Rie Phase Connect GIF - Himemiya rie Himemiya Rie - Discover &  Share GIFs

Last edited:

Realticule

Prime Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

Realticule

Prime Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

DogBone

I don't know if it "came up" when she had to organize her documents and ID and pay for a passport to get to Japan and Sakana has been repeatedly pestering her about it. Her putting it off until the last minute, though, and needing help from Muumi, sounds very on-brand.
This may have been something I just imagined, but I could have sworn her tweet announcing no streams for last week said something came up. Another thing if this trip is related to the Japan trip is why didn't she say when she'd be back? It seems like her not streaming today was a surprise. If it was a business trip, you think she'd say "Oh, and I won't be back until X date." I mean, you'd think management would say how long the trip is. Hell, I imagine that Phase paid for the ticket, so they'd know the flight dates if they paid for a round-trip.

xX_KenpachiNarutoSlayer420_Xx

This may have been something I just imagined, but I could have sworn her tweet announcing no streams for last week said something came up. Another thing if this trip is related to the Japan trip is why didn't she say when she'd be back? It seems like her not streaming today was a surprise. If it was a business trip, you think she'd say "Oh, and I won't be back until X date." I mean, you'd think management would say how long the trip is. Hell, I imagine that Phase paid for the ticket, so they'd know the flight dates if they paid for a round-trip.
s*sters from n*fco stole her streaming setup
source: I saw it in a dream

Sven

Stunned But Dumb

the only way to bring pippa back is for all of you to download Mahjong Souls today and make it to jade rank.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
what did the thhrangussy mean by this

who is ready for another round of schizoposting with the increased account activity

Eureka

Very cute

Edit:

JMForte

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
She's getting terminated like Yuri.

would fishman really be so delusional to fire their top-earning talent, without expecting any backlash from the other PC girls or Aviel dropping a fat wad of cash at her doorstep?

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
Calli and Fauna poach Pippa, she joins Hololive EN Gen 4.

JMForte

would fishman really be so delusional to fire their top-earning talent, without expecting any backlash from the other PC girls or Aviel dropping a fat wad of cash at her doorstep?
Depending on what it is, yes, fishman seems like the type.

Bronze

Without any reason? No. If she breaches her contract in a significant way, highly possible. I don't think Aviel would want her. Socks agency probably would.

I don't think she's in trouble though.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
Depending on what it is, yes, fishman seems like the type.
depends on the crime, if pippa pulled a yuri then termination is fair. mqybe she fucked up her nc taxes and needs to fly back to talk to a revenue agent. maybe a nigerian stile her passport in japan.

loys of good stories to tell

Top Bottom