"Grab my butt. My butt's open"Tsukumo Sana

PIPPAPOSTING V2

Salado

Proctor the on-the-ground journalist just confirmed live on stream a moment ago that Reticule got to Pippa and she is confirmed deceased. He refrained from commenting on what Reticule had done to her meats, but he sounded pretty shaken up. Reticule is still at large.
You still got to keep the Pippenis. Silver linings.

God's Wingiest Winger

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Damn @Henri looks like liquid @Reticule (Parody) beat you to the punch just like Liquid Chris did to Chris Chan back in the day

Prostate Cockarov

the retardedest
Proctor just confirmed that Pippa was killed by Reticule. Draw and quarter Reticule immediately.
EDIT: THHRANG JUST TOOK RESPONSIBILITY FOR THIS THREAD LIVE ON STREAM I KNEW HE LOVED US.
SEE I KNEW SHE WAS DEAD

DogBone

RedRage

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

DogBone

Uh, yeah, she's dead... we already established this.
If Pippa really cared, she could do an off-collab. All the other person would need is an ouija board.

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I hope the newfags in this thread have taken the time she has provided to do VOD reps. Questions about streams from 3 years ago WILL be on the exam at the end of the quarter.

Atlas

still no pippa. bro's I don't know how much longer I can go on

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
It's really strange that she's active on two twitter accounts, but we've gotten radio silence on streaming since last Thursday. If she was busy, she could just, well, post that she's busy. Instead, nothing? I don't know what to make of it.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
She takes joy in torturing you freaks

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
>It's currently day 263 of no Pippa stream. The populace of the thread took to cannibalism of both the alive and the dead to stay alive long ago after the most devoted followers fulfilled The Pact by the end of the first month of absence. There appears to be no hope of recovery or rescue from this wasteland. Those who remain will die here.
>It's currently day 487 of no Pippa stream. The corpses are picked clean to the bone. Regular human sacrifices are decided upon by the group so as to provide sustenance to the few remaining survivors. Water is running out. They have taken to recycling urine. Despite attempting to stay sane, all involved are descending further and further into madness.

RedRage

This xweet seem a little too scripted to anyone else?
All the offkai and random vtuber interactions ones did, and had she not been owlposting a bit ago I was on the fence as to whether something had happened to her herself.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

God's Wingiest Winger

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
We can rebuild her. We have the meat.
But white vtubers are a rare commodity, unless you are offering up Froot of course

:robertudrink:

God's Fattest Moojisan

Don't watch Vtubers, do hard drugs. Better for you

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Postal rrat

chinshilla
I don't think she's been canned mostly because I don't think retweeting Nyana banyana fan animations would be on the official phase docket sans Pippa, but we are approaching two weeks with out anything but retweets and very short non descript blurbs. I'm starting to get concerned though
But white vtubers are a rare commodity, unless you are offering up Froot of course

:robertudrink:
Fair trade I'll bring the windowless van if you'll bring the tools

Top Bottom