Early Adopter
Ward Security
HELP I CAN'T FIX HER

Realticule

The retardation shall rise again!
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
I think you're jealous of the AI Colress. Says a lot about you.
You are a tranny janny, and I'd enjoy the AI Pippa before you.

Postal rrat

chinshilla

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
No matter how much time passes, Pippa threads still feel like home here on the forum. I open it, and what do I see? Autism and schizophrenia, eternally. It's nice when some things stay consistent whether Pippa is streaming or not.

Anyway... I miss Peeba :pippasadl:

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
Pippa said there'd be no streams this week on the 11th. Perhaps her mind meant it was for an entire week and she won't be streaming until Friday.

Best guess as since she's active on twitter but has said nothing seems really odd.

Mumberthrax

War Cleric of TVA
Early Adopter
Pippa is employing her sales strategies from animal jam to increase demand by reducing supply.

Do you think she's trying to break the Fish Fuck's will?

I assume you mean esteemed Phase CEO Sakana-san. This of course was planned by the both of them to drum up hype for Phase Wars upon her return.

Last edited:

Postal rrat

chinshilla
Pippa said there'd be no streams this week on the 11th. Perhaps her mind meant it was for an entire week and she won't be streaming until Friday.

Best guess as since she's active on twitter but has said nothing seems really odd.
We've been Pippaless for ten days the chinchilla misses her I fear we will not survive

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Pippa is employing her sales strategies from animal jam to increase demand by reducing supply.
Do you think she's trying to break the Fish Fuck's will?

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
It's kind of concerning that management wouldn't just make her post saying she's not streaming at this point, if it was some planed thing involving PC. I get that it could be smarter to say nothing, but I don't like it. I'm going to be a little disappointed too if 10 streams are being lost for some gay PC project.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
View attachment 68188
I would love to see/hear about this unfortunately the chinchilla is even more of a shut in than pippa ever was so anon is going to be disappointed
its an aoi collab but irl.

Yuko wishes that her audience committed mass suicide like this while on break. She has much to learn yet from ole' Pippa
it is amazing how much big pippa got considering her start as yuni. i guess being into chris chan before it became kosher has its perks.

famous artist pipkun

Not really, you can do it in a weekend if you're willing to be risky.
you mean stupid. who buys a house without an inspection? or checkinf permits?

It's kind of concerning that management wouldn't just make her post saying she's not streaming at this point, if it was some planed thing involving PC. I get that it could be smarter to say nothing, but I don't like it. I'm going to be a little disappointed too if 10 streams are being lost for some gay PC project.
WE NEED NEW STORIES, I'VE HEARD OF ALL HERS MULTIPLE TIMES.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Unrelated to anything, but I randomly remembered Rye was one of the first vtubers I liked because of her airsoft P90 video on the farms. Funny how things come full circle.

you mean stupid. who buys a house without an inspection? or checkinf permits?
You can get all of that done in a week or less if you push hard enough. Banks these days only pre-qual, but you can get a private broker to pre-approve almost instantly for about the same rates and then push an inspection with deadline.

famous artist pipkun

You can get all of that done in a week or less if you push hard enough. Banks these days only pre-qual, but you can get a private broker to pre-approve almost instantly for about the same rates and then push an inspection with deadline.
getting an inspector in a week? maybe. permits? nah. nothing like buying a home and finding out the hvac and water tank werent permitted or up to code and having to spending money fixing it to get an occupancy permit. or theres some addition, landscaping that wasnt permitted and needs to be torn down.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
getting an inspector in a week? maybe. permits? nah. nothing like buying a home and finding out the hvac and water tank werent permitted or up to code and having to spending money fixing it to get an occupancy permit. or theres some addition, landscaping that wasnt permitted and needs to be torn down.
Permits are for nerds, you can always bypass them if you're Jewnough.

God's Fattest Moojisan

Don't watch Vtubers, do hard drugs. Better for you
Doing things the smart way has never been the Pippa way.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
I miss the Pippa more than ever.

Prostate Cockarov

the retardedest
I miss the Pippa more than ever.
you have a boyfriend, right, yuko? get pregnant, name the baby pippa, stop having time to miss pippa. get locked up in a psych ward for naming your child pippa.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
>be woman
>accept employment as court jester
>don't appear in court
>make no jests

I hope she's OK and just retarded.

Top Bottom