"Moco-chan, when we're old puppers, if we saved Nerissa's dentures then that means we could have a piece of Nerissa's teeth in our bodies!"Fuwawa Abyssgard

Liveposting General - LMAOOOOOOO's not included due to ongoing recession

The Rrat

Ratgirl-idol Connoisseur
Early Adopter
I am not sure how this is possible for the cops without an extra person to guard the prison

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Man Mococo sounds like she's fucking dying. You can hear Fuwawa in the background just as clear as her.
On Fuwawa's end, you can barely hear Mococo unless she's yelling. Really hope she takes a longer break afterwards, she was pushing herself too hard last week, especially the Koyori singing collab and the roommate stream.

I heard all the "no-pan" in the background of IRyS' stream and jumped over to Subaru's to see what was going on. I saw Nerissa and that was all I needed to know what started it and what was going on.
:BijouBijou:
Subaru just saw Nerissa while looking for stamps and said "No-pan Bond!" so I guess this is how they become friends :smugsubaru:

httn

Hag enthusiast
I can hear Fuwawa backseating someone in the background. :Vesper-UNHINGED:

The Rrat

Ratgirl-idol Connoisseur
Early Adopter
Subaru just saw Nerissa while looking for stamps and said "No-pan Bond!" so I guess this is how they become friends :smugsubaru:
Years of Mio promoting her lifestyle finally paying off.

The Rrat

Ratgirl-idol Connoisseur
Early Adopter
Fucking Kronii was being chased by Koyori and thought it was Chloe and kept saying "Baku baku baku".
:SelenHAHAhere:

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Lui using her twin fetish powers to hunt down Fuwawa while she runs away screaming :laplusgun:

The Rrat

Ratgirl-idol Connoisseur
Early Adopter

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
This aged poorly.
:BijouBijou:
Tbf, they increased the price of the escape ticket from 500 to 800. I think they also increased the amount earned from the bank heist so more people got caught during the hacking.

Also Iroha interviewing Subaru about the no-pan thing in front of everyone :BijouBijou:

Edit: Aww, I thought it'd be 3 rounds like last time but seems like it's only 2 this year. Good stuff though, Gozaru.

Last edited:

httn

Hag enthusiast
Really hope she takes a longer break afterwards, she was pushing herself too hard last week, especially the Koyori singing collab and the roommate stream.
15 streams planned for golden week. RIP Mococo it was fun knowing you.

God's Fattest Moojisan

Don't watch Vtubers, do hard drugs. Better for you
15 streams planned for golden week. RIP Mococo it was fun knowing you.
And all those people were worried they were gonna ditch EN for JP. They're just gonna do both apparently...

Don't die doggos.

Negzana

Ollie has to be a front runner for all concerts. She is possibly the most energetic girl in the entirety of Hololive and she sets the pace.
I always assume just because she's not the best singer shed always underperform in love shows and turn out wrong every single time.

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
Certainly having a time watching Rin laugh at her own jokes in a modded Undertale she put together.

httn

Hag enthusiast

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Rin finally finished her Undertale after 7 hours or so

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
Jelly having Muyu in vc with her is nice. I don't catch many Muyu streams, so it's nice to see her, she's very cute :pomuLove:

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
"Someone has a fricking whip, we need to get out of here!" - Muyu
"Someone has a whip?! Yo man we're in 2024! You can't do that!"- Jelly
:whatastory:

edit: now Shiina joined vc, nice :pomuLove:

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Grimmi dodging the bullet and avoided a lobotomy
Edit: Her mother was trying to get her to visit this guy but Grimmis gut said no

Archive

Last edited:

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
Grimmi dodging the bullet and avoided a lobotomy
Edit: Her mother was trying to get her to visit this guy but Grimmis gut said no

Archive
Fucking hell, dude is pure evil. Glad she refused.
1714363062856.png

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk

God's Strongest Mozumite

Gaod help me.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Top Bottom