"If you're trying to improve on your life, you should not be waiting for January 1st of each new year, this should be a life goal, why haven't you started already?"Sena Bonbon

Liveposting General - LMAOOOOOOO's not included due to ongoing recession

Arznbae

wtf is happening
Thank god I chose a Panko vod to watch apparently.
:annoyedpippa:

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
"Yeah I'm gay... my character is. Wait does that mean I can't have kids? Gotta adopt right? Aw man... Can't pop out a baby, that kinda sucks man." - Jelly
"I'M GAAAAY!! ...I'm not actually gay, just felt like I needed to make that clear." - Jelly

Some good quotes tonight lol

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
"Yeah I'm gay... my character is. Wait does that mean I can't have kids? Gotta adopt right? Aw man... Can't pop out a baby, that kinda sucks man." - Jelly
"I'M GAAAAY!! ...I'm not actually gay, just felt like I needed to make that clear." - Jelly

Some good quotes tonight lol

did she recently change her mind about loving women, or what

Bronze

JERRY!
capture-240417-114447.png

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
What are the odds, that's absolutely crazy. This stream has been such a delight

edit:
"Only two genders in awawaland?" - chat

"Oh yeah there's only two genders in this, in this game. In this mod I mean." - Jelly

Cursed
brave-6-GXB2-ERJJg.png

Last edited:

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
"Wait... if homosexuality is a trait, then does that mean I'm just gonna give birth to homosexuals???" - Jelly
:Vesper-UNHINGED:

JERRY DESPAWNED ITS SO FUCKING OVER

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
This Minecraft stream has cooked my mind into oblivion. I am blind, deaf, and more retarded than when it began. In other words:
817.jpg

Jelly raid target tonight

The Rrat

Ratgirl-idol Connoisseur
Early Adopter
Kiara streaming with her Xsens suit in members-only. She had actually been working with Gosegu's (the Korean streamer she had been rizzing last year and has plans to collab with sometime this year) staff to get it working for her to Livestream with. It looks really dang impressive. Probably the best use of solo 3D I have seen in an individual Holomem's stream.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Welp, there goes the Panko VOD

Upstairs Grave

I can't watch my racist raccoon wife because Youtube is run by monkeys but it doesn't feel so bad because her viewer count is crazy for some reason anyway. Zoomers really do turn up for react shit on cue, god damn.

Kazuma

Early Adopter
Kiara streaming with her Xsens suit in members-only. She had actually been working with Gosegu's (the Korean streamer she had been rizzing last year and has plans to collab with sometime this year) staff to get it working for her to Livestream with. It looks really dang impressive. Probably the best use of solo 3D I have seen in an individual Holomem's stream.
Youtube keeps buffering :yagoocry:

The Rrat

Ratgirl-idol Connoisseur
Early Adopter
Youtube keeps buffering :yagoocry:
VPNing to Austria fixed it for me lol. Well, "fixed", as it still buffers a bit but it is a lot better.

Arznbae

wtf is happening

God's Strongest Dragoon

Arznbae

wtf is happening

God's Strongest Dragoon

ytarchive should grab the start of the stream too
:mitothink:
I used @BlueSharkTV's settings to have yt-dlp download from the start and at the highest video+audio settings.

God's Wingiest Winger

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
EMBERS INTERNET FUCKING DIED AGAIN LETS FUCKING REROLL ROLLLLLLL

Limkin

Yae and Alias voice acting competition already started off good. The first scenario is "you are a prostitute who got called to work, but your client is your husband who didn't know you were doing this". Well, they called it a "call girl" but still

Stunned But Dumb

I... I don't think Valerie has ever played a 2d platformer before... and she's playing cuphead
Edit: She's spinning a wheel and playing that game until she loses I see

Top Bottom