"What's wrong with liking dick? If you don't like dick, how would you make us? How would you get your favorite oshi, if you didn't like it, dick"Enna Alouette

Liveposting General - LMAOOOOOOO's not included due to ongoing recession

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Salado

Erina and Shiina designed they own models for the most part according to Airi. :MozumiPichi:

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Erina and Shiina designed they own models for the most part according to Airi. :MozumiPichi:
Apparently, Erina has stated this before, but it's the first time I'm hearing it. Pretty cool because Erina has possibly my favorite vtuber design.

Salado

Apparently, Erina has stated this before, but it's the first time I'm hearing it. Pretty cool because Erina has possibly my favorite vtuber design.
Fully customizable.:vespernice:

e:
I just noticed Clara's got a couple emojis like those Tenma has for Theo... but for her tongue... :shiinastare:
05oaZtmEIefD_9EP8_mw6A8.png 05oaZveEIefD_9EP8_mw6A8.png

Last edited:

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Ahahaha, Airi

LOOOOL, she literally sold the project to him as "we are literallly Marine frfr"
@Scoots you must clip this
I was at the Spy X Family movie so I couldn't tune in I'll skim to clip it or someone can give me a timestamp either works
Airi's going to play MGS in the future. Thumbnails are already made.

LET'S GOOOOO
Oh yeah she teased one of them on Twitter booba day

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
I was at the Spy X Family movie so I couldn't tune in I'll skim to clip it or someone can give me a timestamp either works
It's like 10-15 minutes in iirc

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

God's Strongest Dragoon

One of Ember's whales just dropped like 40 gift subs during her loading screen.

Salado

Last edited:

tgmslc

My bestest Kirin is coming to terms with Witcher 3
Screenshot_20240416-170818~2.png

God's Wingiest Winger

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Shiina I think you need a snickers, that was a little bitchy, the guy payed 6$ human dollars to tell you about some dorky thing :SelenHAHAhere:
whoabitchylol.PNG

God's Strongest Dragoon

Shiina I think you need a snickers, that was a little bitchy, the guy payed 6$ human dollars to tell you about some dorky thing :SelenHAHAhere:
View attachment 68184
To be fair, this was after she died by falling off a ledge for like...the 9th time this stream.

God's Fattest Moojisan

Don't watch Vtubers, do hard drugs. Better for you
To be fair, this was after she died by falling off a ledge for like...the 9th time this stream.
Also she was getting annoyed at supas cause some tard kept asking her to play 40k games she'd already played.

Anime Fan

Also she was getting annoyed at supas cause some tard kept asking her to play 40k games she'd already played.
I'm pretty sure it was that same guy, he kept asking her to play games she already played and asking her to look up a bunch of stuff unrelated to stream.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
I'm pretty sure it was that same guy, he kept asking her to play games she already played and asking her to look up a bunch of stuff unrelated to stream.
She (and 99.999% of streamers really) must learn to ignore some dono messages.

God's Strongest Dragoon

>gets Ranni doll
>chat: "🫙🫙JAR TIME🫙🫙"

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
That's perfectly understandable, but these retards are also her income and according to her she needs it :shiinastare:

God's Wingiest Winger

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
That's perfectly understandable, but these retards are also her income and according to her she needs it :shiinastare:
Moral of this story is that she needs to boot up those 40k game again

:robertudrink:

Top Bottom