"'Excuse me ma'am, have you considered -inclusivity- in your -private time-' I JUST WANT TO HAVE AN ORGASM!'"Kirschey

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Gaotye (bilibili DD)

I have thought about this many times, especially after the green Vtuber that died in the car crash a day before her anniversary. I wonder what would actually happen if one of the Hololive girls randomly died. I know that a few of them have had health scares before (like Botan). Would she graduate? Would they reveal her identity? Keep her content up as tribute? Pass the earnings to her family? How would the morale be affected over the news and how would the hardcore fans would react.
屏幕截图 2024-04-30 190523.png屏幕截图 2024-04-30 190454.png
Just in terms of termination, the departure of a member is a little different

Style

Shit's still wack, yo!
The artist debut and CD release of "Koiito Ria", which was scheduled for spring 2024, has been canceled due to production reasons.
Please note that the decision to cancel was not due to reports in some weekly magazines, or any disputes in the person's personal life.
Please refrain from spreading slander or speculation about the person in question.
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may cause to our customers who have been looking forward to this event and to everyone involved"
Michael...

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
New GuildCQ member Naito Meari is debuting.

Same group as Quon Tama.

Re:AcT's Usuwa Suu singing at 10PM JST.

The new Inochi is amazing as expected. The notable difference is the more hopeful tone this one has. The line I mentioned previously "It's okay because I will continue singing" does not fade like in the 2019 version and the major change at the end from "If you forget about me, I won't be here" to "If you forget about me, I will not die".

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Mashiro Yuki singing

Kirispica boxing

Onolumi playing La-Mulana

I searched for this and didn't see any post of it in the general thread so I'm posting it here.

Null quote tweets Kirsche on Stellar Blade censorship:

Archive

vivaldi_xwRSLsw2wj.jpg
How old Kirsche is? 35+?

Negzana

Xuhle

Totally seiso Pon Wolf. Clara is the only horny one between the two

And she couldnt help but Pon with emglem.

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter

Negzana

VSoyBoy

The IndoBritish tax evasion coalition are having a date on stream.

Big PiPi Energy

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
I searched for this and didn't see any post of it in the general thread so I'm posting it here.

Null quote tweets Kirsche on Stellar Blade censorship:

Archive

I like Null as much as the next guy here but that's definitely an L take from him. You can call it localization instead of censorship but that doesn't change what it is. Games should be played as the developers intended. Not changed to fit different sensibilities. Censorship is bad, period.

The only localization that a game should have is a faithful translation into another language. Note: FAITHFUL. Not like the recent Eiyuden Chronicles localization that has medieval fantasy characters calling people chuds or remarking on assuming a monster's gender.

Last edited:

Xuhle

I know nothing if this is original or not. Just randomly appeared in my yt feed but related to vtuber so.

Zyklon Mag

Señora's birthday? Love that woman even especially when she talks about big pechugonas with chat. :kroheart: Got blue balled out of VG 3D Announcement again! Just fucking announce that! I know you and your merry band of faggots are prancing around the studio for 3D prep

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
VSPO is debuting a new talent, Sendo Yuuhi, in 2 days:

And her mama is Shigure Ui, who hasn't done a vtuber design since Subaru 6 years ago. The duck finally has a sister!

23825.png

Don't know how much the daughters will talk to each other if at all but I'm happy for Ui-mama :shubaIapprob:

Fuwamoco Marine offcollab is live

I noticed that they had a mod translator named after Pero doing Live TLs.
1000138833.jpg
I wonder if this is someone from Cover that they requested for the collab or maybe a friend. Could have even been Fuwawa herself since Mococo and Marine were the ones playing most of the time.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Señora's birthday? Love that woman even especially when she talks about big pechugonas with chat. :kroheart: Got blue balled out of VG 3D Announcement again! Just fucking announce that! I know you and your merry band of faggots are prancing around the studio for 3D prep

I love my hermano :sanasmile:

Username Generator

Early Adopter
isnt Enna a bird??
Like she has wings and all that shit
Yes, she is indeed a bird. However, her model is not bird like enough to trigger her fear of birds.

Fun fact: She originally auditioned for the Millie and Reimu model, but ended up with the Enna one.

Cubanodun

Herald of the first of many

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Yagoo testing the waters, to see if he can recruit a latina, i know his tricks
You mean the detective who also time travels then?

Cubanodun

Herald of the first of many

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Hexa's friend and fellow hikkimoshi☆girls team member got some bad news.

The Rrat

Ratgirl-idol Connoisseur
Early Adopter

Pochi-mama got a model update.

Spoilers:

foto_no_exif (59) (1).jpg
It is pure sex

Top Bottom