"Do you see this shit peko~"Usada Pekora

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

Mmm, bread

Showing the usual charm

Well, I just turned to dust

Gura's ears start burning for some odd reason

Koros Apogee

Delutaya uploaded a cover song of 0-damage by zyuzi(Link)

She also posted a short version on her twitter yesterday.

Original Song:

Not sure which is better but here are two translated versions of the lyric.
DeepL Translation:

I've changed.
I couldn't change it.
Two entwine
Two will perish
You can break them, you can't break them
I can go crazy, I can't go crazy
I can't make you dirty

Everyone likes pain
Brain blurring in the back
Swaying in the wind
Dive to the depths
It might hurt, Oita

Thinking falling down
The common sense that society chants
manipulating depression and mania
I can't do anything so I look up at the sky
like syphilis
eating away at us 
Punishment that circles around with no way to get it back
painting the darkness of the blink of an eye
I don't know what inspiration is
rippling flow
I weep along with it
let's vomit together
Even the things I couldn't put into words
I'm aware that this song can be there for your worries
I'll be conscious so that I can be there for you
Even if it's not your favorite melody
But for now 
Just take this feeling

We're the ones who want to die
Young people
That's why I'm trying
I want to take advantage of it.
Sick son of a bitch can't save you
But we'll get there
That's the way it's supposed to be
That's why I hate it
Google Translation:

It has changed
couldn't change
the two are intertwined
two people perish
Breakable, unbreakable
I can go crazy, I can't go crazy.
I can't dirty you

Everyone likes pain
Brain shakes in the back
swaying in the wind
dive into the depths
It might hurt a lot

Thought abyss falling down
The common sense advocated by society
Manipulate depression and mania
I can't do anything, so I look up at the sky
It's like syphilis
erode
Punishment that can't be taken back
Draw the blinking darkness
I don't know what inspiration is
undulating flow
shed tears along with this
Let's vomit together
Even the things I couldn't put into words
This song is for your worries and stress
Be conscious of being close to each other
Even if it's not your favorite melody
now
Please just understand this feeling

we want to die
Young people
So that feeling
I want to take advantage of it
A sick son won't save you
But it's a lie
A city where that is the norm
That's why I hate it

Last edited:

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Now atarting...
Yappimus maximus and resident masterbaiter

supernumerary sad girl and avid feetposter

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
I searched for this and didn't see any post of it in the general thread so I'm posting it here.

Null quote tweets Kirsche on Stellar Blade censorship:

Archive

Last edited:

USS IOWA

AQUA CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

TL:"Notice of cancellation of “Koiito Ria” artist debut
The artist debut and CD release of "Koiito Ria", which was scheduled for spring 2024, has been canceled due to production reasons.
Please note that the decision to cancel was not due to reports in some weekly magazines, or any disputes in the person's personal life.
Please refrain from spreading slander or speculation about the person in question.
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may cause to our customers who have been looking forward to this event and to everyone involved"

Qrd?

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Mikeneko debut under Pony Canyon got cancelled but the notice say it has nothing to do with her personal life problems

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Summary: Kson caught the coof.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
I searched for this and didn't see any post of it in the general thread so I'm posting it here.

Null quote tweets Kirsche on Stellar Blade censorship:

>the west has always had puritanical localization
Is that supposed to make it okay now? L take. If Sony doesn't like it, then maybe they just shouldn't fund a game when such a large selling point of it is the main character's sex appeal. If people don't like it, then they just shouldn't buy it. Censorship of 5 outfits isn't going to make a huge dent in the sales either way, so it's obviously not about the money. In which case, you should be against the censorship.

Lurker Throwaway

🌩🔅📕🔩🧸🫧🏹🦊🦈💭🍹📦♾️🐧👿🐍🦋🫖🪶🚩🐅👹🎴⚗️🐸

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
>the west has always had puritanical localization
Is that supposed to make it okay now? L take. If Sony doesn't like it, then maybe they just shouldn't fund a game when such a large selling point of it is the main character's sex appeal. If people don't like it, then they just shouldn't buy it. Censorship of 5 outfits isn't going to make a huge dent in the sales either way, so it's obviously not about the money. In which case, you should be against the censorship.
The worst thing is that Stellar Blade gets fucked both ways. At launch they patched the too sexy outfits for the West, and the blood and gore for the East. The devs said they were in discussion after all the complaints, so hopefully they'll roll it back or at least add a toggle in the West. Japan will still have to suffer with their bullshit video game violence censorship though.

Postal rrat

chinshilla
The worst thing is that Stellar Blade gets fucked both ways. At launch they patched the too sexy outfits for the West, and the blood and gore for the East. The devs said they were in discussion after all the complaints, so hopefully they'll roll it back or at least add a toggle in the West. Japan will still have to suffer with their bullshit video game violence censorship though.
Well at least the people on twitter who were upset will stop complaining and buy the game also the Japanese won't go on a gore induced killing spree and the western gamers will rape slightly less women. Thank god some one told the Koreans to add more fabric to that women's outfit or society as we know it would've collapsed

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

I can hear Lia's screams from here.

In fact, I want Lia to see this live on stream. Someone make it happen. Her reaction to this image is required by law.

Postal rrat

chinshilla

Chinchilla live in five if your reading this you don't have anything better to do

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
The concept that, at any time, your oshi could suddenly suffer a cerebral hemorrhage and fucking die with no prior warning is pretty terrifying. And the chances of this sort of thing happening to a chuuba you actually watch or care about only ever increase with time. Appreciate your oshi while they're here, folks.
I have thought about this many times, especially after the green Vtuber that died in the car crash a day before her anniversary. I wonder what would actually happen if one of the Hololive girls randomly died. I know that a few of them have had health scares before (like Botan). Would she graduate? Would they reveal her identity? Keep her content up as tribute? Pass the earnings to her family? How would the morale be affected over the news and how would the hardcore fans would react.

Killia plays with fire she wants to voice the man in the animation

This is fuckin gold
When Kilia voices Emma for the first time Emma said she could finally retire
*Singing* ~please Lord banish me from the algorithm~
Kilia: why is there a zip sound?
"it says stand but I'm assuming it's not talking about him because he's already standing"
"she's just cleaning his sword two friends just chilling in the dungeon cleaning swords"
"i have to remove my pants" (cause it's hot) *Realizes* "DON'T TAKE THAT OUT OF CONTEXT"
Kilia: *unholy screaming*

This is odd. When EIEN started going lewd Kilia was the only member that stayed away from that content. The only coomer shit associated with her was chat fucking with her when she misspoke and said things that could be taken out of context.

Summary: Kson caught the coof.

I blame Rezuul

Bronze

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
This is odd. When EIEN started going lewd Kilia was the only member that stayed away from that content. The only coomer shit associated with her was chat fucking with her when she misspoke and said things that could be taken out of context.
It was a very much "for the meme stream" to support and poke fun at Emma her friend. She screamed in horror almost as much as she read the comic

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Megaton Musashi is slowly consuming my life, and I'm looking for chuubas to promote playing the game.

first up is TsukimiBDohrnii, big fan of Mecha, currently has three parts of her playthrough up on her VOD channel:

why am I doing this? because Level-5 isn't marketing the game, and I want it to find success in the west, so that the next iteration of the game isn't Japan-only like the first two. hopefully other chuubas pick up the game, the hololive collab practically built it for stream bait, but it seems to be going under the radar.

TinyKusa

Early Adopter
Enna has a phobia of birds and has talked about this countless times since her debut, so having a cosplay of her punch a bird isn't that unusual.
isnt Enna a bird??
Like she has wings and all that shit

lmao

Tubedude

isnt Enna a bird??
Like she has wings and all that shit

lmao
Enna's supposed to be an angel of some sort.

Fits when she's singing, but outside of that not really.

Top Bottom