"My cooch is so large and delicious it just leaks through my thin pants"S.S. Isa

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Alright, which one of you did this?

Archive

Last edited:

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Yae's Karaoke to practice for the relay.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
"Someone has a fricking whip, we need to get out of here!" - Muyu
"Someone has a whip?! Yo man we're in 2024! You can't do that!"- Jelly
:whatastory:

edit: now Shiina joined vc, nice :pomuLove:

:whatastory:

Also, as a supporter of Team Blaze from Phase Wars, I denounce the "Blazing Homos" thing and support the whipping of all who claim the title of "Blazing Homo". Damn homos always ruining things.
:annoyedpippa:

Screenshot-2024-04-29-163021.png

1698646955308818.gif
:Vesper-UNHINGED:

God's Wingiest Winger

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Get your rocks off to Dizzy. Her words wait what

Limkin

Get your rocks off to Dizzy. Her words wait what
I don't need her permission when she already always crops her model in the way where it looks like she isn't wearing anything

God's Strongest Dragoon

Doki is just starting Fallout 4, finally managed to get it working but has to use a controller

Pam is doing her interviewing of guests and currently Rie is talking about her scuffed debut

Clip Tax: Made a clip of that "Remi moment" from Phase Wars yesterday with all the POVs.

bothyourhouses

niggaphil

3D?
It would make sense with all the money invested on this event
Imagine the top 2 most subscribed vtuber who get the 3D debut are fucking psychos in your company :fishmandispair:

Anyway, I would be happy if my Romanian wife gets the 3D debut. She would be a perfect 3D idol if she shut up :dokiSmug:

Edit: My Romanian wife might be too drunk

kingcaid

Rezuul sadly has COVID. This is probably considered a better outcome then continuing to live and play ranked mahjong.

SandyCat

Frog enjoyer
Chibodoki looks like a magical girl with down syndrome. I can't unsee it
54266.PNG

niggaphil

SandyCat

Frog enjoyer

The Rrat

Ratgirl-idol Connoisseur
Early Adopter

Bae should join Girlstalk next
I think Kiara and her would love to give girl problems advice

Girl Stalk with MoomBaeRyS or even just MoomBae would be kino. Bae may act like a tomboy, sometimes, but she has over 30 pairs of shoes. Definitely qualifies.

Speaking of Bae, her and Calli just had an X Space. Would have posted it sooner, but you all weren't invited, sorry.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Hexa is continuing her playthrough of Doom 2016 in just a few minutes. It was pretty fun watching Hexa become a Doom addict in the previous Doom stream, so I'm looking forward to this one.

Postal rrat

chinshilla
The chinchilla returns unfortunately this is a short streaming week due to the bizarre Japanese ritual known as Golden week
More yakuza and more Jong I hope you've all been practicing your Korean rummy Q any one who places below natsumi will be sacrificed for gacha luck

1714446332914.png

Nigel Nigerman

is the virtual reincarnation of George Floyd.
When you post, I have to confirm one thing first? is she a troon? :dokiSmug:
Chibidoki's an autistic gremlin that is flat AF, white AF to the point of transparency, and is down horrendous for Bowser.

She's a troon in a woman's body.

God's Wingiest Winger

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
The woman who bullied Rushia and cucked the rest of Holo is streaming that one game that seems to be running thr rounds

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Rezuul sadly has COVID. This is probably considered a better outcome then continuing to live and play ranked mahjong.

>Is there Mahjong in heaven?
>is there Australians in heaven?

No, so don't die Rezuul :vesperfacepalm:
Clip Tax: Montage of Remi having a Remi time in Party Animals.

Remi is the poster child for MATCHING TEAM UNIFORMS needed in vtuber games

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
The woman who bullied Rushia and cucked the rest of Holo is streaming that one game that seems to be running thr rounds

AQUA CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

TL:"Notice of cancellation of “Koiito Ria” artist debut
The artist debut and CD release of "Koiito Ria", which was scheduled for spring 2024, has been canceled due to production reasons.
Please note that the decision to cancel was not due to reports in some weekly magazines, or any disputes in the person's personal life.
Please refrain from spreading slander or speculation about the person in question.
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may cause to our customers who have been looking forward to this event and to everyone involved"

Postal rrat

chinshilla
>Is there Mahjong in heaven?
>is there Australians in heaven?

No, so don't die Rezuul :vesperfacepalm:
He lost to natsumi he isn't getting better but he died for a noble cause when she gets an ssr in guardian tales he will be there in spirit

Top Bottom